• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ssbm Dc++ Hub Thread, #1 Resource For Vids, Read First Post!

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
I cant stand snex disrespectful *** anyway always got something to say bout ****** this ****** that dont like the guy u should ban him

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
snex said:
and jf once again chimes in without evidence or an argument. if i had him fighting on my side, id be convinced that i was wrong.
That almost makes me want to join your side. :rotfl:

snex

Smash Master
i have asked you for the firewall log at least 5 times and you have failed to provide it every single time. provide the log or retract the claim.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Snex = banned from hub

Also

Snex = banned from smashboards.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I should have mentioned, can we all get back to normality?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Define "normality" I mean, who around here is truly normal anyway? I'm overtired and bored and will probably have several warnings by the end of the night. :p

$sD

Smash Ace
has the address changed?

i havent been on the hub in like 3 months but when i try to connect it tells me its a unknown address?

marth35

Smash Rookie
Has anybody noticed that the firewall logs provided by WJ only represent connections through the Direct Connect client, not an attack? If Snex were flooding WJ's ports, wouldn't there be a whole lot more than one connection attempt every 3 minutes (which is exactly what DC++ does)?

Why does nobody here have the guts to speak the truth?

W.J

Smash Ace
snex give it up, everyone knows its you, your just argueing under a different name, dont give us this BS your only under a proxy and i know more than enough people who will back this up, if ur gonna come on as a n00b atleast do the effort to not talk like yourself lol fail

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
The fact that WJs ports were being flooded isn't under scrutiny. There were people in the hub at the time and everything was working fine, apart from the key fact that nobody could join as new connections couldn't be made. This indicates flooding. Funny that this followed right after threats were made by a certain hub user.

Also, you'll find that the direct connect client doesn't open up a new connection every three minutes. Nor does it use those ports unless asked to.

Nice try snex.

marth35

Smash Rookie
Why do you both feel the need to lie? The firewall logs clearly show no such attack. They show nothing more than a regular attempt to connect to the hub every 3 minutes. All you have on Snex is a motive, but you both have motives as well, i.e. to frame Snex. The fact that your firewall logs DON'T show an attack only implicates you further, as shutting down your own hub would not show up in a firewall log.

Why doesn't WJ check his firewall log right now? I bet he is getting the same exact thing if Snex still has DC++ open, since it tries to auto-connect every 3 minutes.

W.J

Smash Ace
its funny how i get threatening PM's from snex then i look at my router and i have this found

Nov/21/2005 21:30:13 SYN Flood Attack Detect Packet Dropped
Nov/21/2005 21:30:06 SYN Flood Attack Detect Packet Dropped
Nov/21/2005 21:30:05 SYN Flood Attack Detect Packet Dropped
Nov/21/2005 21:29:57 SYN Flood Attack Detect Packet Dropped
Nov/21/2005 21:29:56 SYN Flood Attack Detect Packet Dropped
Nov/21/2005 21:29:55 SYN Flood Attack Detect Packet Dropped
Nov/21/2005 21:29:54 SYN Flood Attack Detect Packet Dropped
Nov/21/2005 21:29:07 SYN Flood Attack Detect Packet Dropped
Nov/21/2005 21:29:06 SYN Flood Attack Detect Packet Dropped
Nov/21/2005 21:29:04 SYN Flood Attack Detect Packet Dropped

Strange how i all of a sudden get them on the day of the pm...............

and no, when you auto reconnect it is not in intervals of 3 minutes, the duration is longer also if you look at the end, snex was making multiple connection attempts, inwhich you will see 1,2,3 that show that he was makign multiple connections

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I would like to formally invite snex to the "Racist Joking, Personal Harrassing, Family Harrassing, Sexist Commenting, Obscenly Vulgar Remarking, Unprovoked Troublemaking Award Show" where you will be givin a grandprize including an all expenses paid perma ban from the hub, a monument dedicated in your evil, sadistic, maliciousness, and a entire liftime of rotting away at your work and home computer as you pessimistically ponder why people are so stupid and power corrupt.

To accept this offer, please notify an op on the hub, or post a statement in this thread or any other thread pertaining to DC++. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!!

marth35

Smash Rookie
Oh, I see. So you don't really have proof that Snex did anything. Maybe one of you is attempting to frame him. Maybe somebody else is fed up with your totalitarian hub policies and is attacking you. Without evidence, your claims are nothing more than slander.

W.J

Smash Ace
i love how snex keeps talking in the 3rd person, everyone knows you are snex "marth35" you have only posted in hub threads and only when it deals with snex, we all know its a fake account of snex' and no, starting to post in other threads is not going to fool anyone, sorry nice try tho, why dont you just quit the facade, and stop digging yourself into a deeper hole than you already are in, and no snex, the first one although it shows 3 mins apart, shows that there are more connections made per attempt, not just one, what else shows mroe than one connection attempt made per attempt, oh yeah tahts the 2nd log i posted, no johns, quit your facade your not fooling anyone

marth35

Smash Rookie
Poor WJ doesn't understand the nature of evidence. Neither does he understand his own firewall logs. Does he think anybody but his already-dedicated followers will be fooled by this charade?

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
I really don't see the need to indulge you snex. Move on with your life or find another community to torment.

marth35

Smash Rookie
Nobody is talking to you Qwester. And Snex is banned, so he cannot see you. If you have nothing to add then stop posting.

marth35

Smash Rookie
My name is marth35, and I am saying what I am saying because it is correct. Until anyone provides evidence to the contrary, you only look foolish.

Your insistence at calling me Snex and ignoring my points only displays the vacuity of your position.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
well guys if you noticve marth35 joined in febuary 2005 which was like 10 months ago so he's been on smashboards for awhile meaning it might not be snex. but then again it's proably his freind or something that he posts under his name but still who cares what marth35 wants he doesn't want to understand the truth. snex is gone nothing can be done sorry guy but snex is gone you can't do **** about it even if you win this arguement mods aren't going to read this since they have had enough of snexs BS and made it final that he's gone for good and you can't do **** about it even if you do get evidence(which you get but refuse to see the justication in it).

marth35

Smash Rookie
The mods here do not run the boards, their decisions are not final, and when those higher up than they are discover their power abuse, they will face the consequences; unlike in the hub where the owner doesn't care about housing a community of smashers.

Maybe SWF should start hosting the hub. Having individual members host it is a disaster.

W.J

Smash Ace
zarelid if you notice, marth35 joined at the time where snex had his previous runabout , he has only posted in the hub threads, and posts the exact same quotes which snex posts coincidence? perhaps....but im gonna jump on the bandwagon and call BS on it

Zarelid

Smash Lord
no one cares about snexs return you speak of the higher ups as if this is a law suit your ****ing ******** the mods that banned you are pretty much as high as they get and I"m sure the higher ups don't care much about your return i can't believe you waste so much time on this don't you have a life? obviously not since your wasting so much time on this AND THATS A FACT fact fact fact.

and if you do come back what do you hope to accomplish? you lost the hub is WJs no ones going to boycott the hub at all, you lost it's over the hub is WJs playground who the **** cares only you and you got banned for being a *******. you know you were being a ******* and you know you should have gotten banned your just trying to bring some justication in on how you were wrong.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
I may not always agree with what Snex has to say, but I'll defend to the death his right to say it.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Look Jew's shouldnt be able to vote, thats all im trying to say here. Arnold is the gov of cali which means Cali is pretty much pimp. Ride that **** ova here and let me see dem spinnas spin! let me spank dat monkey witha spachula. But like even tho,
<Mew2King> slob on my knob like corn on the cob.
thats not the point here, the point is we all love snex, deep down inside y'all know it. I mean if I were a Gstring would snex put me on? I sure hope soooo. Personally I think Neo is white, and Snex should replace him in Hub OP. All in favour say "I".

noob-lube69

Smash Journeyman
speak for yourself, *****. I personally can't stand snex and I'm glad he has been exiled from the smash community, at least online.

Good Riddance

Zarelid

Smash Lord
ok snex this is the hub thread the hub is WJs property practically weather anyone wants it to be or not whatever he does is right. and if it's wrong think of it this way "what are you gonna do about it?" you basically got your *** kicked and said it wasn't logical. what are you goin to do snex? start you own hub HAHA everyone hates you and you know it no one will go on it, plus all these smashers are ****ing ******* and are to lazy to actually get of their ***** and speak up even when they want to. honestly lets look at this picture, everyone likes you everyone thinks you were banned for all the wrong reasons, but hey your still banned everyone likes you but do you think they will boycott the hub? no one will boycott the hub, all of the smashers are to lazy to switch hub addresses. they will still be in WJs playground. face it you got your *** beat and theres nothing you can do about it. even if you were right you can't do **** even if everyone liked you and you were the coolest smasher and were right, no one would care. sory snex but you joined the wrong community.

wait no I"m not sorry, I"m actually laughing at your pathtic attempts to come back, just to do what? get another *** beatin wow your one amazing guy

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
While snex may have been disagreeable with his stance on the issues here, I felt that he was within the boundaries of this topic to address them, as long as he was doing so without breaking any other rules. But now it's a circus that's got all sorts of flaming going on.

We got people who are very upset with the state of spam on the boards, and you fly in their faces by turning this thread into what it's become, a flame war. That's disrespect for your fellow board members. Cut it out, please. No warnings, but if you guys want to flame any more here, you should be prepared to face consequences for your actions. If you can't have respectful discussion here, don't even try.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
ok so snex sent threatening PMs and gets banned for 3 days? harssas members and gets a 3 day ban? he disobeys many rules and even defies a mod and only gets a 3 day ban? I see no reason for me not to do the same and only get what he got 3 day ban. hell why don't all smashboards members do the same? just spam it up what would the punishment be 3 days? good job amoraski you just let someone back on for what? him to be banned again since he has been several times. you allowed him back on to what send more threatening messages? this is smash boards honestly what do you think he does for this smash community except harass member? good job mod justice has been served today

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
If you want to know, mic was the one who banned him, and mic has been the source of a lot of drama recently so I am having to take serious looks at his recent activities. I see an argument between two sides. One of the sides is using profanity and flames. The other side offering you the opportunity to dispute or resolve his arguments on a civilized ground. If you take a very impersonal look at the situation and step outside your own feelings, you could see that too. I am honestly appalled that while I am trying very hard to resolve issues brought up in the boycott topic, you are treating the boards and mods like dirt. It's blatant hypocrisy.

However, because one side is intent on provoking you guys (snex), and because you willingly oblige with flames and profanity, I have to say this: Talk about it somewhere else. If both sides can't conduct a respectful argument without resorting to flames and accusations of corruption, then you can deal with the problem through other channels that you would apparently prefer. I have no control over what you guys say elsewhere, so cut loose out there for all I care. Discontinue this argument. If both sides can't respect that, then I will not respect their priviledge to post here. If you are serious about your concerns, there will soon be a board for you to talk about them openly.

I am un-stickying this topic now for a couple of reasons:

-Smashboards has no official relationship with the hub, they are seperate things. People aren't realizing this and are confusing the two.

-The hub has been the source of a lot of very childish drama as of late.

-We now have video forums that also help get people connected with smash vids.

W.J

Smash Ace
I want to clarify, i had told snex to stop posting in this thread multiple times and im not the only one, in the past other mods have also warned him not to do it and this is also not the first time this has happend, even after a mod warns him he still does it, and now there are these issues of childish drama, the only drama going on here is that of snex whining as a girl NO other members are acting like this, and no its not because "no one has balls to speak" its because everyone obeys the rules, he floods my connections which EVERYONE knew he did, he spams the chat which EVERYONE knew he did and he comes on here and trys to play the innocent guy who is a "victim" this is situation is uttergarbage, i never even wanted some argument to come out of my hub thread for how to connect, and No where in that entire thread will you see me provoke arguments, i dont care if this sticky u take off, or what not, its good to keep in in Video Discussion, all i am saying is that there is too much bull****, with this type of thing. i forward the threatening PM i get from snex and you know what kind of bull**** i get?

darwiniandeadend: its not nice of you to use my smashboards password that you got from your hub password scam to send threatening pms to yourself

Honestly i KNOW im not the only one to say "WTF" to that. this was absolutley ridiculous, this isnt a ****ing thread for him to argue and he knows that but no always with loopholes and other bull****. the only "childish drama" in the hub is that of snex. and if anyone does not believe that this isnt the first time, take a good look at some previous posts in this thread and take a good look at the first hub thread, and you will know what is up. the old hub thread was taken down because of his utter BS arguments and now he has to ruin **** for other people as well

Do Not take this the wrong way i just wanted to clarify some stuff. I'im glad that this is over and that we can look past this and move on. Now we wont have to deal with this again :bluejump:

Top Bottom