• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
To be fair, it was dead, but since you guys are reviving it, I suppose new PR isn't so bad. Since I don't have long term plans to play competitively for myself I will try to not be on the rankings and instead just play and help everyone improve if I can.

KodiakBear

Smash Cadet
"Sc scene is dead" and "what scene"
So someone was telling you the truth.

And then what happened?
I want to know at what point you and your crew decided you were going to single-handedly change the world.

~~~~~~~
at what point did you decide to show SC a True display of skill

sfcfalcon19

Smash Rookie
So someone was telling you the truth.

And then what happened?
I want to know at what point you and your crew decided you were going to single-handedly change the world.

~~~~~~~
at what point did you decide to show SC a True display of skill
no ones "changing the world "If you don't think he's fit then you show some people things, think of it as competition then... Be the better teacher then..

:phone:

CFMR

Smash Cadet
Im not going to let this situation diffuse itself.
Let me be the first to bring a knife to this gun fight.

To goosecreek and clemson.

Without doubt, we will dash all of your hopes of being "the best in state". I have seen what this state has to offer, you are not it. I have seen where this state is going with competetive melee, you are not the answer. I have seen whats wrong with SC, you are not the solution. If anything at all, you are just another rag-tag bunch of spineless players. just another set of laughable inexperianced children. just another crew giving away free money.

Ill do you a favor and tell you what you are. You are bad players with unreachable goals that are wasting other people's time. We are not hiding. We are staring you in the face, Laughing inside at your false power-rankings, telling you the facts.

I am calling you out
Its still winter and you woke up the bear.
now im angry.

ah ****, look what you done did. you done woke up da bear. he gone maul all yall to pieces. TIME TO REGULATE.

CFMR

Smash Cadet
Hay I'm looking to start a Smash only tournament at dotgames and I was wondering if any of you guys will come. We have a lot of CoC guys wanting to play
hell yeah. what other cofc people are you talking about? i go there and i only know of maybe 1 person who's serious. of course i'm a senior and don't know many freshmen. guess there might be some new fish in town.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
So what are the credentials to make a power ranking in SC? Looks like anyone who wants to can make one. Good, ill just make one with only me on it.

now im first in state?

#1 in state bro's, cant take my title now unless you come to my tournaments

~~~~~~~~~
SWAG AT SOUND LOGIC HATERS AND CAPS LOCK ... ... ... AND LOTS OF ELI...PSES...
*cough* I'm better than you *cough*

troll contest GO

CRAXalfie

Smash Cadet
You want me to go to tournaments, yet you want to "hit me not with a SMASH, a fist" yeah, cause that sounds like a fun evening. And if you're mad at what I've got to say, wait till you meet Yay in person...

My main conflict is with Daniel, who has always been subpar at this game, never strived to get better, never wanted to practice and was too stubborn to get advice unlike his friends John and Terrence (whom I helped get better)

I already said I was too hard on the whole power rankings thing - and if you want me to apologize I sort of will - because like I said, I don't want to be the guy who comes in and says "you can't play melee hurr durr" but if I need to spell it out for you I will. I've been in this community since 05 and I tried harder than anyone to make SC a reality, in fact I drove Daniel to several Georgia tournaments and didn't even take gas money from him. I did everything I could and then some and hosted numerous tournaments in 09? if I recall even when I didn't feel like playing, I even hosted Brawl there and I hated Brawl.

My main conflict is with Daniel, cause I heard him talk **** from afar, and that man should know better. But he doesn't and the way I heard is he smoked so much weed over the years he's become an entirely different person. A person that I find to be quite distasteful.

Again I will not speak against Goose Creek / Clemson folk and you may go your merry way as much as you like. I personally only seek vengeance on Daniel at the moment. If you want me to prove my skill sure thing, I've done it several times in the past and if I have to I'll do it one more time.

EDIT : I'll play Esam in Brawl so I can get ***** :3
*queue 313 with my horrible Brawl teams match video
This had no reason to blow up, at all. I take no offense to what you said and I can understand your point of view. I'm welcoming you to come and play! I love the smash community and I want people to attend that can give us a goal. My tournament happened to land the same day as tipped off and I didn't choose that knowingly. I just couldn't change the date randomly, because I have finals and exams, it fit perfectly with whomever wanted to attend.

Austin, I've heard of you and I've seen Yay's videos and he's commented on my facebook status before. I have mad respect for the skills you guys have and how you held it down for our state. I've been playing this game for a really long time, just at home with friends because we discovered all of these random technical moves. We've never joined competitively and we never knew there was such a community. When we jumped in our first tournament at Brandon's, I wanted to finally learn more because this game is fun as hell. We came in there thinking we were the best, but getting my *** handed was a great awakening. I love a challenge.

Sean, I understand that you were just defending me, but you know me, I don't get mad ever and I'll always be the nicest guy. You didn't need to blow up, but i appreciate it.

I wanted to make these PR's to give people incentives to come out and play. I wasn't trying to 'run ****' but we simply wanted a tournament that had an actual lasting outcome. We want the SC smash community to get bigger and hopefully you guys can come back.

I plan to attend other events out of the state and hopefully get more exposure that way. I'll probably end up traveling with ESAM anyways.

Glad SC scene is still kicking though. Took you guys long enough come out of hiding. hahahhahaha.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I liked it better when you were angry.

get angry again so i can twist my nipples.
I'm never angry on this site. People always think I'm serious for some reason. That's why people are like "WHOA you're cool as **** in person".

But fine, *****, *****, *****, YOU CAN'T SEE ME SON. SEE DEM ALL CAPS?? LOOKIN LIKE SFSFCALCONF OUT THERE.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
@Crax this is good. I've been too much of a curmudgeon lately about smash, need to be positive instead of assuming auto fails all the time. I like the sound of your post. We'll certainly have to play at some point.

Faust, where exactly is dotgames? I need to swing by and say whattup! But the way I see it, if Goose Creek and Charleston make it out to there - we have enough for some form of a tourney or fest easily. Doesn't need to be ranked per se just a fun playalong if we have to, and I assume some door fees for dotgames.

CFMR

Smash Cadet
A lot of the Freshman and sophomores want to play, some guys form other colleges
well this is exciting. i live in george st apartments and have a cube with two controllers and a decent sized tv setup. me and my roommates also got nice leather coaches so we have the living room decked out. i'm more than happy to have some people over to smash. everyone stays up pretty late where i live. like i said i live right in downtown and i would love to play these NKOTB anytime. do they have smashboard accounts?

CRAXalfie

Smash Cadet
CFMR, how long are you gonna be a Greenwood? I'm flying to Japan for Christmas break, but we can get something for next semester for sure.

KodiakBear

Smash Cadet
you mad cause you bad.

Im calling out Niceness cause i played him at G6.
I made all those stages so shiny using his shiek to wipe the floor.

CRAXalfie

Smash Cadet
@Crax this is good. I've been too much of a curmudgeon lately about smash, need to be positive instead of assuming auto fails all the time. I like the sound of your post. We'll certainly have to play at some point.

Faust, where exactly is dotgames? I need to swing by and say whattup! But the way I see it, if Goose Creek and Charleston make it out to there - we have enough for some form of a tourney or fest easily. Doesn't need to be ranked per se just a fun playalong if we have to, and I assume some door fees for dotgames.
Appreciate the reply man. We definitely gotta play for sure. I'm not the best, but I liked to 'believe' i have potential. I've learned like so many things already from this previous tournament. I still need to get the habit of using the c-stick...I only use it for forward smash.

But even if I'm not the best, I'm still down to host! I'm here for the community, not to be the best. As long as the game stays fun, the tournaments stick around.

CFMR

Smash Cadet
CFMR, how long are you gonna be a Greenwood? I'm flying to Japan for Christmas break, but we can get something for next semester for sure.
until next semester starts. i had to withdraw from classes this semester so i have all the time in the world right now. i have friends in clemson that i could visit and i could stop by and smash sometime. i have a brother in cola. i can go pretty much go anymore in the upstate and cola. charleston's a little far, but i can stay at kodiak's house if i can go all the way down there.

CRAXalfie

Smash Cadet
Where are all the really good tigertown smashers at?
We live in The Groves, right off Six Mile Highway/College Ave. Let me know! Most of us are free this Friday.

until next semester starts. i had to withdraw from classes this semester so i have all the time in the world right now. i have friends in clemson that i could visit and i could stop by and smash sometime. i have a brother in cola. i can go pretty much go anymore in the upstate and cola. charleston's a little far, but i can stay at kodiak's house if i can go all the way down there.
Damn. As you can see above, I'm free on Friday, but other than that. I'll be gone till next semester.

EDIT: Add me on facebook guys. Alfie Pineda. Better IRL contact.

CFMR

Smash Cadet
We live in The Groves, right off Six Mile Highway/College Ave. Let me know! Most of us are free this Friday.

Damn. As you can see above, I'm free on Friday, but other than that. I'll be gone till next semester.

EDIT: Add me on facebook guys. Alfie Pineda. Better IRL contact.
friend request sent. i'll be the guy with the kyle maclachlan profile picture.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well uh...glad to see the hate died down.

once all these old school people all show up to the same thing, i'd like to make sure i'm there.

i'd like to summon mott to that tournament too lol.

:ganondorf:

Niceness

Smash Cadet
for the record i never ever said i was better than TRC or yay or anyone at the tournament all i said is i used to roll with yall and you would always beat my *** unless i decided to play alittle sheik then i was able to kinda hang.i actually said repeatedly that a big reason i was there was because i was hoping to see rc,yay, and everyone else again but just like i said back when it was first posted if yall dont show up i might place and look no one came and i got 1st...then i got no love only angry money match post "he cant even take a stock off me" wtf bruh how do you want to take that.OMG RC is a beast lets all suck his **** please god of smash show me the light....nicca please

i have always been just as good if not better than Terence and john so idk wtf your talking about and back then i was really into other games anyway.plus when i took the pic of MY MONEY and posted it on facebook my comment didnt say ne thing about me being the best in the state.it just meant that if you stick with something it might pay off in the end.

"weed has changed daniel and hes a completely different person now" wow for real hmmm i still play video games alot like idk....smash and i still have a sarcastic pessimistic view on just about everything. how can you read a couple post i put on smash boards and assume im an egotistical ******* is beyond me.

last note i dont care about what any of you think of me now except for the people that showed up on Saturday mad love for my *****s hope to play you all again soon. btw i only started posting and playing again cuz i trained butch and he wanted to go to some tournaments.

but if you want a bad guy ill be the bad guy so F*** YOU IM A BEAST MUUUHAHAHA COME AT ME BRO *didnt even smoke in clemson cuz i have 2 charges on me for SPMJ but you wouldnt know that cuz you only pay attention to me when i play smash i guess*....:( SWAG

Niceness

Smash Cadet
Im calling out Niceness cause i played him at G6.
I made all those stages so shiny using his shiek to wipe the floor.
umm..when and where was g6 cuz you probably didnt play me unless i was just there for ****s and giggles either way coo when i get my car i plan coming to see alot of ppl you'll b on the list

btw would the rest of the guys from cola hit me with a friend request so i can get your addresses and we can start playing together

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
kodiak bear was at G6?

g6 was in charlotte...a long time ago...like last march (at least the first one).

lol i'd falcon ditto you guys for 5 a piece. he's sorta like ganon but better, amirite?

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
No, I'm DEF the best Falcon in state.

50 bucks on that.

No bull. BESS FALCON, FULL CONFIDENCE.
I don't think so. Let's go little man ;3 I don't roll that high though. How about 50 cents instead? :3

Edit- I am 5'5. Hypocrisy ftl

Double Edit- I prob don't have the bess falcon but I wanna improve. It's not about how good I am, it's about how good I become, so if I wanna step it up then I gotta get stepped ON. Bring it PUNK <3

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I don't think so. Let's go little man ;3 I don't roll that high though. How about 50 cents instead? :3

Edit- I am 5'5. Hypocrisy ftl

Double Edit- I prob don't have the bess falcon but I wanna improve. It's not about how good I am, it's about how good I become, so if I wanna step it up then I gotta get stepped ON. Bring it PUNK <3
5 BUCKS

twist you dont even have 50 bucks for gas how the hell could you have 50 bucks for a money match

broke *** *****
Male prostitution son.

Now what nicca.

Top Bottom