• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice

Getting some Tales of Graces f waifu pictures up in here. >_>

(Picture taken by my new college suitemate*

EDIT: Editting doesn't work. >_>

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
The main issue is that were too far spread out, Austin in charelston, Cory and alex in Lancaster those six or so that play in Columbia and myself in charlotte.

But that doesn't change how much we like talking or just bull****ing around with each other here.

Plus every now and then we actually talk about smash

Lareit

Smash Ace
This is what I've been doing in my spare time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9HjrIY3_EU

Also, TRC lol I get your reference.
Watched all three videos.

1. Lots of rolling from both of you
2. Snap, you need to learn the spacing of Ike's Fair better
3. Snake has more then just grenades to start pressuring people as they recover
4. If you're not going to throw immediately(for increase chance of bad DI) atleast pummel them. I'd see you grab and just hold him for a moment before you decided to throw him.
5. More snake Nair
6. More ike retreating bairs.

Otherwise snap you look sharper and more consistent then i remember.

Never seen you play bm to judge you improvements or lack thereof.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I'm just waiting on DJ to see if this is still happening. I need some pre-G6 practice.

Where is the lair?
I might not be able to do that now, It depends on what happens this week...I might have school **** that takes higher priority. York Tech trying to butt-**** me on my Financial Aid!

I didn't want to NOT do it, but school comes first, I'm banking on an Post-G6 (Jan. 29) smashfest honestly -- I ****ing hate when dumb **** ****s up perfectly do-able plans.

You know where the lair is Dev...I'm hoping I can find a another good date before G6

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Eh, I can't do anything outside of the weekends now.

Sucks, 'cause I need some practice.

Edit: Is the place taken for Saturday, or still open for reservations?

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Yeah, Saturday is shot all to hell. I should have it for the 29th which is post G6

I might shoot for back-2-back and grab the 22nd too...make it a fun final two Saturdays of Jan.

Lareit

Smash Ace
Yeah, Saturday is shot all to hell. I should have it for the 29th which is post G6

I might shoot for back-2-back and grab the 22nd too...make it a fun final two Saturdays of Jan.
who cares post g6

and it sounds like same old sc smash hahaha.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I trying to get Brawl and Melee players alike. It won't be just brawl....but it will probably be mostly brawl players there...lol

I more a Melee person, but I will play Brawl too. That's why these will be for both games.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
In reality, that saturday 8th was gone WAY before I thought about this.

Also, it's just smashfest so not like there it's on a schedule....all in all, I just wait until the 29th because I got that saturday.

I know about the mistakes I've made and I'm sorry, I don't blame you for not coming even IF/WHEN I do it. I just want to have some fun. (Meaning this is gonna happen, regardless of who plans to come)

Top Bottom