• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
Oͣ̿͜҉̘̦̭̹m̧̛̼͇͎͈̘͈̿͑̔̊ͫ͢ͅͅf̷͕̞̠̤͍̦̗̻̹̃͌͋ͨͦͧ͋́g͔̗̪̩͇̲̎ͮ̈ͤ͠ͅ ̡̦͍̍ͭͬͫ̔ͩ̊͆g̴̛̠̩͉̎̔ͦ̈ͧͅṵ̳̺̠̟̦ͩ̐̐͐y̷̨̛̙͉ͦ̂̑̓̀s̷̠̭̲̣̤̿ͦͩ̔͋͊ͫ̎ͬ͡

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
lol Kidd, yeah, people are lame, but y'know.

MMMMMEEEELEEEEE IS THE BEST ****ING GAAAAME I'VE EVERRR PLAYYYED
so I wrote over 100 movelists for characters that could be in / characters to replace other characters cause I can't use Nintendo's property (remember gameplay isn't copyrighted, or else there'd be one FPS and one RPG... and one Street Fighter)

yall ain't ready for some Gruho combos I made up in my head
who the **** is Gruho? glad you asked
get me drunk, and I (seriously) turn into him.

Completely irrelevant but I want Mike G to post in here.
Please Mike... if I hope hard enough perhaps my wish will come true

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
LMAO TRC I miss hanging with you

I want to get flame spiked by Young Link again
Please three stock me again with Falcon by baiting my second jump, good times
I use Peach now but have been learning Marth to not totally suck
HOLYMARF BACK POSSIBLY?!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
LOL
Mario gets so wrecked without that second jump xD, ask Ramz and Dill about that, I played that matchup a lot...

Peach is so good, after meeting Armada I tried to learn some stuff with her I hadn't been able to do before. So fun.

I am officially retired from Young Link. I can only play him if I have people to play with every day or every other day. Otherwise I forget what to do.

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
I always called white Marth 'Wedding Marth.'

also from now on I'm going to refer to Falcon as Douglas. I don't think he likes it when people call him by his last name.

Dill's Unofficial Marth Tier List

TOP:
Wedding Marth
M2k's Marth

HIGH:
Blood Marth
Recyclable Marth

Mid:
Normal Marth
FE3 Marth

Low:
Dill's Marth

Bottom:
Evil Marth aka Douche Marth

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
I always called white Marth 'Wedding Marth.'

also from now on I'm going to refer to Falcon as Douglas. I don't think he likes it when people call him by his last name.

Dill's Unofficial Marth Tier List

TOP:
Wedding Marth

HIGH:
Blood Marth
Recyclable Marth

Mid:
Normal Marth
FE3 Marth

Bottom:
Evil Marth aka Douche Marth
Wedding Marth- giving California marital hope, one Dair at a time.

Darkfire150

Smash Cadet
Moving to South Carolina from Michigan. The city is Bluffton I believe.

Brawl: Metaknight

Hope to get a chance to meet everyone in a tourney after I move down there and get settled :)

Smash64: Kirby

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
SC SMASH ALERT*****
Hey if yall really want a tourney held here my friends can do it. We just need some kind of turnout. My friends will be holding a fighting game tourney every other weekend. They holding one this saturday. I'll have information about directions and such. But if we can just have a good size fest this weekend. Maybe we can get the word out enough so that by next time we can have a tournament. And we'd be able to tell nc and georgia peeps. Their always wiling to help out. But yeah long story short I'd love yall to come and show intrest in it.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Pretty sure John told me about what you're talking about, Terence. It sounded rather interesting but I somehow doubt the capabilities of our scene "getting our **** together" so to speak.

@Dill's list : how can M2K's Marth be at the bottom?

@Snap I really wanna play you too. And watch you and Dill play. And do teams with... oh god... everyone

@ Darkfire : no Melee?
Meta Knight is apparently "banned" in our state, but since Devin doesn't play anymore, I say **** that and let us be an all-MK state.
In fact, yeah.
Metaknight isn't banned here anymore. I'm making the rules. If you don't like it, **** you.
We have a MK main moving to our state - embrace him.

From now on, there will only be MK banned tournies and non MK banned tournies, period. **** that whole "we're a proban state" bull****.

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
@Yoshido dude I'm so there, I can even bring one or two buds who don't post here.

@TRC Evil Marth is the worst of the marths. M2k merely uses evil marth. his use does not make evil marth better, than say, blood marth. I will add m2k's marth to the list though

Purple

Hi guys!
Hey! You guys are getting things set up, that's awesome!. We should hype up a tournament that's inbetween south carolina and ga (in the borders) and set up a hype as **** crew battle! It can help our communities join together :)

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
Hey! You guys are getting things set up, that's awesome!. We should hype up a tournament that's inbetween south carolina and ga (in the borders) and set up a hype as **** crew battle! It can help our communities join together :)
that'd be sweet. I know a venue in augusta that we could use too, and augusta is literally on the border of the 2 states

WE'RE DOIN THIS

GET HYPE SC/GA

Purple

Hi guys!
Holy crap, that was easier than I expected.

Well, obviously it would be in the summer. What should we call this tournament?

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap, that was easier than I expected.

Well, obviously it would be in the summer. What should we call this tournament?
Well, every year in Augusta, there's this "festival" before the UGA/USC football game for all the Georgia fans and Carolina fans as sort of a hype-builder, and it's called the Border Bash, so we could call it that. nothing else really comes to mind. Border Smash maybe?

Purple

Hi guys!
Well, every year in Augusta, there's this "festival" before the UGA/USC football game for all the Georgia fans and Carolina fans as sort of a hype-builder, and it's called the Border Bash, so we could call it that. nothing else really comes to mind. Border Smash maybe?
Border Bash / Border Smash sounds good. Border Smash is obviously smarter considering it's smash related.

Since you had the venue idea, when do you think would be a good date time period? Is this brawl + melee? etc. etc.

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
I dunno. could you talk to the GA guys and see what they think? it'll be hard to have a tournament without any interest. and I've never run a tournament before either so I might need some help.

Brawl and Melee would be cool, although the SC brawl scene is even more dead than the melee scene now, it seems. maybe we could get some NC involvement.

Purple

Hi guys!
That's fine if you want, if could be Carolina's entirety VS Georgia/Alabama.

Georgia is interested in everything related to GA; Augusta's in GA so i'm sure we'll figure things out as long as we give enough time for everyone to get prepared. This probably won't be a tournament with more than 45 people, it's something only for GA/Carolinas in particular. >_<

TheGreatBo

Smash Apprentice
@ Darkfire : no Melee?
Meta Knight is apparently "banned" in our state, but since Devin doesn't play anymore, I say **** that and let us be an all-MK state.
In fact, yeah.
Metaknight isn't banned here anymore. I'm making the rules. If you don't like it, **** you.
We have a MK main moving to our state - embrace him.
Devin is playing again, but you make it sound like Devin was the only one who wanted MK banned. I'm pretty sure nearly everyone in SC wanted him banned. I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
okay. Maybe some weekend in July then? I'm not really aware of too many big tournaments being held in july that might be more attractive than a local one. and that gives me time to contact the venue and whatnot.

Top Bottom