• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
yeah man definetly. we all just got to hold a sc smash fest or something. lol i forgot ga was 4 hours away. Oh and i just mapquested you. If there aren't any close tournies we can all go to together. I might see if i can get trc to come to columbia. then i drive everyone to your place and we have an amazing day of glorious smash. Maybe even throw in some kof

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
You're in. =)
Also we'll definitely have to play Melee sometime. I used to main Mario but these days I'm learning how to use Marth again. Falcon was a blast but I just never cut it w/ him =(. Peach is still too good and I'm learning her as well. It would be great to play your Peach, been looking for Matchup practice.

I'm going to bed now, cheers everyone! =D

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Yo why are we not playing. Hit me up whenever you want. I don't start work for another week and a half. We can play some melee anytime before then. ut oh. Sc might have a smash scene.

@kidd- i will miss your mario, but its cool to hear your playing all these other characters. There was a whole lot of peaches in va. I can't wait to play ya.

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
Yo why are we not playing. Hit me up whenever you want. I don't start work for another week and a half. We can play some melee anytime before then. ut oh. Sc might have a smash scene.

@kidd- i will miss your mario, but its cool to hear your playing all these other characters. There was a whole lot of peaches in va. I can't wait to play ya.
Sweet. Can I get your cell number?

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
thanks kidd. Now our sc thread is back up and running. Thats crazy about forest drive. I used to live there now live in right off of clemenson rd. I could bring my cube down on campus. lol Im still a little salty bout that.

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
well I mean I don't have a good TV to play melee on. my roommate has an HD tv that tbh I haven't tested, but my roommate is sorta weird so idk how he'd feel about that. there's also a huge HDTV in the lobby of my building but HDTVs aren't the best for this game.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
thanks kidd. Now our sc thread is back up and running. Thats crazy about forest drive. I used to live there now live in right off of clemenson rd. I could bring my cube down on campus. lol Im still a little salty bout that.
No prob man! So I gotta ask...you still rockin' that Yoshi?

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Im fine with any type. Its true though most of the hdtv's that they attach to the wall lag a bit. For my dorm at vcu the tv's in the basement area worked fine since it was an older model think.

@kidd- and heck yeah im still rocking that yoshi. I'll play yoshi in melee till the day I die. I do however play falco as a secondary. my third is yet to be determined.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
hey Kidd, I've been in Charleston for a year now... might wanna change that in the OP : )

and who the **** is YoshiBomb?

Florence has Mott and Carol too.

Kinda sure GawdImFoxy moved out of SC.

I might still be able to host something here, but meh... dunno who would be able to make it. I mean it's like 4 and a half hours for Greenville, for example. Charleston is a ****ty location : (

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
hey Kidd, I've been in Charleston for a year now... might wanna change that in the OP : )

and who the **** is YoshiBomb?

Florence has Mott and Carol too.

Kinda sure GawdImFoxy moved out of SC.

I might still be able to host something here, but meh... dunno who would be able to make it. I mean it's like 4 and a half hours for Greenville, for example. Charleston is a ****ty location : (
Sure thing no problem! I guess it would be important to update the player list huh? bwahahaha

I mean dang it's been MONTHS since I've done anything but...that is all changing, been hanging around here for a week now and I hope to keep it up. I miss SC. =*(

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
My friends who present roundbout might be able to do something. we all definetly need to play. Lol im tiered of getting wrecked in most states. RAWRRRR!!!!!!

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Honestly I've been away for so long that I don't know who's active and who isn't. Anybody like to give me a heads up?

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
I am officially declaring Dill the best in-state at SB64
<3 TRC. Seriously though, we're gonna hunt down those guys that robbed your dad's property, and we're gonna make them pay.

Because I got the power to do that
and we double post like pros

ps : anyone like the game "Bowser's Inside Story" ? I've been playing it and it's kinda silly/easy but pretty fun.
DP doesn't only stand for double post

and I haven't played it. sad face

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
The police actually have suspects now which is awesome
I need to start hanging around when they close at night to be safe... man, I hate cowards, especially those who hide behind the barrel of a gun.

yeah DP also stands for Dragon Punch. We shoryuken pretty hardcore too. *****es don't know about our OTG DP punches.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
The police actually have suspects now which is awesome
I need to start hanging around when they close at night to be safe... man, I hate cowards, especially those who hide behind the barrel of a gun.

yeah DP also stands for Dragon Punch. We shoryuken pretty hardcore too. *****es don't know about our OTG DP punches.
What the hell I had no idea that **** happened to you, sorry bro =(

Top Bottom