• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR Brawl Tier List v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Capt. Norris botton low tier, hehe thats what makes him "The best character" in Brawl, Ima beat my friends Meta Knight with Capt Norris =P

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Capt. Norris botton low tier, hehe thats what makes him "The best character" in Brawl, Ima beat my friends Meta Knight with Capt Norris =P
I always wondered why people find it so interesting to be a low tier main. But I should speak for myself. After all, I main Yoshi.

Umby

Smash Master
I always wondered why people find it so interesting to be a low tier main. But I should speak for myself. After all, I main Yoshi.
Because they like playing a certain character, obviously. They don't really care too much about tiers so much as they care about liking a character or how comfortable that character's moveset feels for them to play.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
lol @ people still using "hyphen smash"

i hope hacks can remove ink-dropping from brawl
Wasn't ink dropping just caused by tripping? And I've seen hacks that remove tripping. ...At least that's the impression I got from it

Yoshi330

Smash Rookie
No no no... If a tier list should be made, it needs to be done right.

IMO, it needs to look more like this:

Top:
1.Mr. Game&Watch
2.Snake
3.Ike
4.Olimar
5.Wolf
6.Marth
7.Lucas

High:
8.Toon Link
9.Falco
10.Pikachu
11.Diddy Kong
12.Meta Knight
13.Lucario
14.Pit
15.Zelda
16.R.O.B.
17.Kirby

Middle:
18.King Dedede
19.Fox
20.Donkey Kong
21.Ice Climbers
22.Luigi
23.Yoshi
24.Bowser
25.Peach
26.Ness

Low:
27.Wario
28.Samus
29.Zero Suit Samus
30.Sonic
31.Pokemon Trainer
32.Link
33.Mario

Bottom:
34.Ganondorf
35.Jigglypuff
36.Sheik
37.Captain Falcon

Main complaints about the current one:

1. Meta Knight is NOT that cheap. Nor is King Dedede for that matter. I'm saying this from the perspective who uses both of them. I they were TRUELY that cheap, Yoshi wouldn't be my best character.

2. Yoshi is better than that. Once again, I use him alot, so I know what i'm talking about.

3. Ike and Olimar need to be alot higher.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
No no no... If a tier list should be made, it needs to be done right.
crazy tier list
I hope this is a joke, if it is, then I give a pity laugh in your direction.

But if it's not...

Metaknight at 12th? Let me have some of what you're smoking.

Metaknight has no bad matchups
lagless aerials
best recovery in the game
strong smashes
unbelievable gimp
highest tournament rankings

And you say ike is better then MK?

Nu-uh.

And yoshi; you're being biased towards him =/
You can't base a tier list off biased

But you said IMO so...w/e
But still, metaknight =/= 12

@Deku: Ohh..

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can tell you now, Dedede deserves the tier he's got...If you don't agree with that, better prepare for a hammer to da face!

Mmac

Smash Lord
While I agree that he's completely biased and his Tier List is a complete joke, I actually do agree that Yoshi is MUCH better than people treat him, and should be alot higher than the lowest tier everyone places him

Barge

While I agree that he's completely biased and his Tier List is a complete joke, I actually do agree that Yoshi is MUCH better than people treat him, and should be alot higher than the lowest tier everyone places him
Well it's only the first tier list, and only came out 6 months after brawls release.
Can't complain quite yet.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I definitely think olimar and marth should be top tier or at least marth should be. Both of them are great, although olimar's off the stage game sucks you can work around it, and marth is an excellent all around character. I'm assuming that the tier list will change sometime with marth in the top.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
You do realize that Yoshi's (or an other character for that matter) placement doesn't mean anything on such a list? :ohwell:

(I know you do, don't answer)

Barge

I definitely think olimar and marth should be top tier or at least marth should be. Both of them are great, although olimar's off the stage game sucks you can work around it, and marth is an excellent all around character. I'm assuming that the tier list will change sometime with marth in the top.
I think so too, Marth has incredible spacing, grab game, aerials and gimp-ness.

Mmac

Smash Lord
You do realize that Yoshi's (or an other character for that matter) placement doesn't mean anything on such a list? :ohwell:

(I know you do, don't answer)
You REALLY think I was phrasing his list? His list is complete garbage!

I meant the official one nub nuts!

powell651234

Smash Apprentice
I think the fact that Deva can go out there and WRECK top Snake and MK players using Link shows that the tier list is ultimately inconsequential.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
You REALLY think I was phrasing his list? His list is complete garbage!

I meant the official one nub nuts!
To be fair, the official one isn't much better (even though Yoshi did better than expected on it). There's a lot of inconsistencies that haven't been addressed in it.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
No, it just shows that Deva is an extremely good player.
As a Link mainer, I accept that Link is terrible in this game. Deva is just an incredible smash player, if he played a good character like MK there would probably be a rift in space time and the universe would collapse, thus he has to restrict himself by picking a piece of shit character like Link. :p

Although I believe Link deserve to be a bit higher (lower than ganondorf? honestly?) his tier placement seems fair enough to me.

kr3wman

Smash Master
As a Link mainer, I accept that Link is terrible in this game. Deva is just an incredible smash player, if he played a good character like MK there would probably be a rift in space time and the universe would collapse, thus he has to restrict himself by picking a piece of shit character like Link. :p

Although I believe Link deserve to be a bit higher (lower than ganondorf? honestly?) his tier placement seems fair enough to me.
Link deserves to be higher, but he will not go out of Low this early in the game.

Maybe later...

Tenki

Smash Hero
well you know, Link doesn't really ever jump... much in his games.

>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom