• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Princess Rosalina for SSBB Thread (Confirmed as AT)

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
A video on IGN really looks like it has Rosalina as an AT. But I looked closer and it was a pokeball....

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Why shouldn't she be? She would have an awesome moveset and FS!!
My Rosalina Moveset:

A:Star shoot: Rosi waves wand, and star bit shoots out.

B:Luma Reflector: Rosi summons Lumas to repel projectiles

UpA:Star shoot(up) Same as A, but upward

UpB:Teleport: Same as Zelda's, but electricity shoots outward instead of a ribbon around her
Lft/RiteA:Spinning Star shoot: same as A, but spinning in direction of control stick
Lft/RiteB: Luma Bomb: Rosi summons Luma to home in on the farthest enemy

DwnA:Cartwheeling Star shoot: Same as A, but Rosi cartwheels.

DwnB:Luma Electricity:Rosi summons an electric Luma to home in on the closest enemy

Jumping and Crouching moves shall not be posted to avoid confusion.

FS: Black Hole: Rosi summons a Black Luma to explode. And just as in Peach's Peach Blossom, the explosion is impossible to escape from. And, as an added bonus(for the player who launched the Final Smash), the 3 opponents of glorious Rosalina get sucked into the Black Hole. In a normal % Damage battle, 300% damage is caused; but in contrast, in a Stock battle, 1 life is lost.

okay. I know that was a lot to comprehend, but what do you guys think?

:tired::tired::tired:Pant, pant, pant, pant

please reply to this, and don't disregard it as though it's not here:(.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Rosalina can not be in brawl other than sticker or Trophy... Brawl is focusing on Mario Sunshine not galaxy, and even if she was put in this late she would be lucky enough to make it as a trophy with the description "Buy mario galaxy for mo' info"

courte

Smash Lord
i liked the concept but can't agree w/ vesperveiw Rosalina AT FTW!!

Aipom

Smash Journeyman
She would be sooooooooo awesome. If Mario gets 5 or 6 reps.... Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr., and Princess Rosalina.

The Director

Smash Lord
I'd love Rosalina in Brawl. Although she wasn't as good of a character as I thought she was going to be, (she kind of just...stood around and didn't really do anything up until the end) she def. deserves a spot in Brawl whether it be in AT or character form.

Personally, AT sounds good enough for me. She would make a good character, though. She could use Lumas!

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I want to see her in Brawl. I want her to make an appearance in some way. It be cool to see her playable, since she is capable of having her own moveset. However, she is too new. (Well that argument can work against me because of Roy in Melee) But usually, characters are put into a Smash game due to history. Maybe when Rosalina is put in future Mario games, we can see her as playable. But at this moment, I'd be happy seeing her as an assist.

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
I had a feeling she couldn't be playable [even thought I wished she would be] but atleast shes an assist trophy!! Can't wait to see what she does!!

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
my guesses are shooting Star Bits or
doing that thing all the Lumas did at the end of Galaxy to stop the center of the universe from imploding/exploding/whatever.....

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Wait did that page say "The Pokemon trainer shouts out the names of Pokemon he uses?" How would they know that?

Was he playable at JumpFesta?

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Emo's aren't a race, they're a disgrace. (Heh, that rhymed)
you are a jerk. dont post stuff like this. it is mean. even though i'm not emo, i think that that is a stupid move to make. after all, that is the lifestyle thay have chosen, and they have the right to be the way they are. the same way with gays and lesbians. even though i'm not gay(i'm a male), and i don't approve of their lifestyle, they have freedom of choice to do and believe what they want. so there, you jerk.:mad::mad::mad:

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
you are a jerk. dont post stuff like this. it is mean. even though i'm not emo, i think that that is a stupid move to make. after all, that is the lifestyle thay have chosen, and they have the right to be the way they are. the same way with gays and lesbians. even though i'm not gay(i'm a male), and i don't approve of their lifestyle, they have freedom of choice to do and believe what they want. so there, you jerk.:mad::mad::mad:
And he does too

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Pretty Rosalina makes her grand appearance in Brawl showing her elegance alongside her secret powers. Well, I'm glad.

In my opinion, Nintendo allowed Sakurai to look at all their planned games up to mid 2008 release so that way Sakurai could design some kind of advertisement for these games, whether as assists, stages, music, or even playable characters. So I'm pretty sure that Mario Galaxy has a stage and music represented in Brawl. The stage will probably be an unlockable stage and will be staged on one planet mainly in one area. That way, there is no shot the brawl would be hectic or cause easy opportunities of stallers.

This game has been so tight-lipped that it wouldn't be surprising if Sakurai kept that secret about knowing Nintendo showed him a preview of what games they were holding until 2008. After all, Sakurai is still working on other independent projects, but he mains his games on only one company's consoles.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad to see Galaxy get some sort of attention, and a Rosalina AT is definitely awesome and what I was hoping for. Sure I would love to see her playable but she didn't do much in Galaxy, she more or less just stood there, so I didn't think she would get a playable character slot in Brawl unless Sakurai just throws her in just because he wanted to.

A galaxy stage would be icing on the cake, and hopefully we will see the lumas in the game somewhere. I love those little guys =D.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Rosalina indeed open the doors that Brawl has representation from Super Mario Galaxy.

Also replying back to "gannondorf4ever" they knew PK Trainer shouted the names of his pokemon because he was in an exclusive video they showed at Jump Festa. He starred alongside Zelda and Lucas.

Top Bottom