• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Princess Rosalina for SSBB Thread (Confirmed as AT)

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Rosalina is hotter than Peach, I hope she's in Brawl.
QFT.
That is her only real advantage. She is just hawter, and will probably just end up a useless filler in party games like Daisy.

AT would be nice... playable... well, we can kill Peach and then she has a shot?

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I guess she has a shot since she doesn't look bad. Ahem, what I meant is that she has my support.

She'd be nice as a peach alternate costume (or a recolor). I'd like an alternate costume though cause i like those star earings and brooch

Snake King 1

Smash Apprentice
Checking every character for weaknesses, for &quot
there's a chance she might be a PC( though a very small one) she does have a potential move set with the luma maybe the luma and her would be a double team for the sling star, and all those stars.
The guy from the rosalina thread had a good idea neutral b should be that circle she uses if you try to jump on her in SMG.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
It appears that Sakurai is focusing more on Mario Sunshine, like in Melee where he focused on Mario 64, and Since Rosalina was not in Sunshine, Her appearance in brawl is not very likely...

However due to the time delay, she could be squeezed in as A trophy, Sticker, or AT. -imo-

Grandeza

Smash Master
Yeah as if Rosalina doesn't have more chance than Blooper.
i agree she has way more chance but it doesnt take much to have more chance than blooper. you flame in my thread when i specifically said i know he has such little chance. how bout we just call it a truce?

vesperview

Smash Hero
i agree she has way more chance but it doesnt take much to have more chance than blooper. you flame in my thread when i specifically said i know he has such little chance. how bout we just call it a truce?
What the hell is it that you call flaming? That I go to your thread and say that if a Koopa isn't playable in Brawl why would a blooper be? Dear God, you have no idea what flaming is, disagreeing is not flaming, besides you should see some of xianfeng's suggestions, they're worst than any Mario generic enemy or recently included princess.

Grandeza

Smash Master
What the hell is it that you call flaming? That I go to your thread and say that if a Koopa isn't playable in Brawl why would a blooper be? Dear God, you have no idea what flaming is, disagreeing is not flaming, besides you should see some of xianfeng's suggestions, they're worst than any Mario generic enemy or recently included princess.
u also said that blooper is so perfect as a boss that my thread was a complete joke. that is flaming

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
Rosalina? Oh no I support females, that are actually very important but Rosalina is just way too new and I just can't see her in even before Daisy. but, she's a better choice than Waluigi, and generics like Dry Bones.

Grandeza

Smash Master
even you have claimed he has no chance.
because rosalina has all the chance in the world rite? blooper has zero chance as a character and quite frankly rosalina just has a little more. blooper is almost definitely going to be a sticker, and very likely an item in some way and probably a common item in subspace.But im talking more about blooper in this post so lets take this to the blooper, or gooper blooper thread.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Daisy does have a higher chance than rosalina, imo.
no...daisy's chances are zero. she was already decomfirmed as peach's alt once again, so rosalina has more of a chance, even if that chance is so very very very tiny. I personaly dont want rosalina in brawl since we have peach, but if we cant get bowser jr., geno, or anyone better than waluigi(which shouldnt be hard) and generic enemies, then Rosalina should be in.

in short rosalina>>generic enemies>waluigi>daisy.

vesperview

Smash Hero
because rosalina has all the chance in the world rite? blooper has zero chance as a character and quite frankly rosalina just has a little more. blooper is almost definitely going to be a sticker, and very likely an item in some way and probably a common item in subspace.But im talking more about blooper in this post so lets take this to the blooper, or gooper blooper thread.
I just made this thread because I like Galaxy and I knew someone was going to do it either way, I don't think Rosalina will be in Brawl as a playable character, if you read the first post (Cause you obviously have not) I'm asking if you think Rosalina should make even the smallest appearance not claiming her to be a playable character, unlike you with Blooper lol.

antimatter

Smash Lord
when i first saw Rosalina in the air surrounded by light, i thought it was peach, dressed up for the comet festival, being lifted away by Bowser.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I just made this thread because I like Galaxy and I knew someone was going to do it either way, I don't think Rosalina will be in Brawl as a playable character, if you read the first post (Cause you obviously have not) I'm asking if you think Rosalina should make even the smallest appearance not claiming her to be a playable character, unlike you with Blooper lol.
ok point taken. i shood have read the first post and im quite sry. rosalina certainly does deserve to have some role in brawl. as for me with blooper, i just think it would be cool despite his .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%chance

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
I DO think she should make an appearance in SSBB, but I don't think a playable charcter is the most befitting idea for her. I see her as an Assist Trophy with a function that involves her actually using that little wand of hers (in my opinion, it seemed like they just put it there for the sake of making her look even more like the Good Witch of the North...without the curly hair). She could either do what Staryu does and shoot those starbits at the closest opponent, or maybe make an Unown-esque attack and send a bunch of those pudgy little star characters (Lumas) raining down over the stage (maybe make it like a smaller scale version of Pit's Final Smash).

In a nutshell, I think it would be stupid to make her anything less than an Assist Trophy, but I find it unfitting to make her anything more than that.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
no...daisy's chances are zero. she was already decomfirmed as peach's alt once again, so rosalina has more of a chance, even if that chance is so very very very tiny. I personaly dont want rosalina in brawl since we have peach, but if we cant get bowser jr., geno, or anyone better than waluigi(which shouldnt be hard) and generic enemies, then Rosalina should be in.

in short rosalina>>generic enemies>waluigi>daisy.
Yeah I guess your right about the alt thingy

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
I DO think she should make an appearance in SSBB, but I don't think a playable charcter is the most befitting idea for her. I see her as an Assist Trophy with a function that involves her actually using that little wand of hers (in my opinion, it seemed like they just put it there for the sake of making her look even more like the Good Witch of the North...without the curly hair). She could either do what Staryu does and shoot those starbits at the closest opponent, or maybe make an Unown-esque attack and send a bunch of those pudgy little star characters (Lumas) raining down over the stage (maybe make it like a smaller scale version of Pit's Final Smash).

In a nutshell, I think it would be stupid to make her anything less than an Assist Trophy, but I find it unfitting to make her anything more than that.
well... i personally disagree. she would have to be in Brawl as a PC because she would have a totally diff. move set. and, as an added bonus, i have an idea for her FS(besides, if you had actually played SMG, you would know that Rosalina uses her wand to turn the Comet Observatory, her home floating in space, into a fighting starship that she uses to fight Bowser's fleet of, literally,spaceSHIPS.:mad:).

Princess Rosalina's Final Smash:
Princess Rosalina would summon a luma to turn into a black hole. The Black hole would cause 100% damage to whoever gets too close. But, if they are too away, Princess Rosalina would encase the characters in ice and beat the **** out of the ones encased in ice.

So, what do you think?:)

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Daisy isn't deconfirmed by alt. Wario's costume is on Mario, yet he's still there. Daisy's irrevelence to the series, deconfirms her. I hope Rosalina becomes an AT or at least has a stage. The observatory would make a kickass stage. I just hope Galaxy isn't too late for a stage, otherwise we'll have to wait until the Smash for the next console has arisen.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
She might be a playable character, and her game being "new" is not a reason for her exclusion thanks to Mr. Roy.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I can see her as a great AT.

She goes around firing meteors around the stage. The ones that hit the ground break into starbits. The starbits can be used for health.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
NO!!!!! thats stupid and ***!!!!! SHE SHOULD BE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER AND THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I doubt Rosalina's playability, but just for the heck of it here's my take on a moveset:

B: Star Bit Launcher
Fires 5 Star Bits in succession. Chargeable. When held down, more shoot out at a higher velocity.

Side B: Star Shield
Shields herself with a forcefield that reflects projectiles and physical attacks.

Up B: Sling Star
A Sling Star appears around Rosalina. She spins around rapidly and shoots up.

Down B: Star Bombs
3 large Stars appear around Rosalina. They follow Rosalina around. Using Down B again will send them flying at the enemy. You can't get more star bombs until all 3 are used.

Final Smash: Launch Stars
About 10 or 11 Launch Stars appear on the screen. She hops into one and it fires her across the screen. She blasts from star to star harming anyone in her path.

Top Bottom