• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Regardless, I'd love to see Club and Mario battle each other - make sure you save the battle. I'm down for a Wi-fi battle any time, though I'm likely not as good as the others. Let me know if you want to fight somehow!

Last edited:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I'll battle anyone.

@ IsmaR IsmaR : Yeah. I noticed Crawduant could take care of some of your dudes. Too bad it didn't do anything. I always underestimate Slowbro even though, Ironically, I used one myself. +2 Adaptability Aqua Jet didn't even kill Slowbro at 30% health.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Not letting disagreements turn into petty arguments would be nice, guys.

Also, just because someone hasn't battled you doesn't mean the validity of their opinions should be questioned, that's a really fallacious argument. Ulti has enough knowledge to at least be taken seriously whether or not you agree, even if he hasn't battled you.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Not to grandstand, but I believe there's truth in what I say. You're not valid in a competitive sense to the individual if you haven't battled or at least witnessed a battle, win or lose.

Relax Mr. Mod. I can tell me and Ulti aren't really taking things serious. I just have what some people call a competitive mindset. I'm sure this entire forum is for that reason.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
If you want the point Firus was trying to get across to be more clear: I've been playing comp since 2005 lol

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
with my pc having about 5 or 6 spaces left I'm going to clear most of my doubles and extras and will be keeping track of good iv pokemon if anyone here wants something just let me know. I'll put up a list later on...

ggs @ IsmaR IsmaR that last one though was too close. I was waiting for Cursed Body to disable one of the other moves until that burn came. lol at DB on the first match since it was my last one i needed to take at least something down with my M-Banette.
for everyone else here is that final match between me and IsmaR PK8G-WWWW-WWW-4-R2G6

Last edited:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Not to grandstand, but I believe there's truth in what I say. You're not valid in a competitive sense to the individual if you haven't battled or at least witnessed a battle, win or lose.

Relax Mr. Mod. I can tell me and Ulti aren't really taking things serious. I just have what some people call a competitive mindset. I'm sure this entire forum is for that reason.
If you don't want to trust somebody without facts/statistics/other proof, then that's totally reasonable, and you should call that out and ask somebody to back up what they're saying. But you shouldn't have to witness somebody's experience to take their opinion seriously, which is pretty much my problem here. I'm not trying to be overbearing or anything, but telling somebody you're not going to take their opinion seriously until they've proved themselves to you, specifically, is a thing that isn't going to go over or end well. It's one thing if somebody joins the forum and the next day is telling you that they're the best at Pokemon, but as Ulti pointed out, he's been in this game for a while, even if you haven't witnessed his experience personally. You don't have to agree, but his experience and knowledge merits him more than being brushed off.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I was trying to get a perfect phanphy and I wanted it to know ice shard, but after looking up what level it learns it, I found out it's an egg move. :c

Also, Aleate, I can battle you.

Last edited:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Let's just say I like to bring the competitive mindset out in people.

Btw, we should start some kind of upload day where we post one video here for everyone to watch. It should be on a specific day and be limited to 1 video per person. I'm thinkin' Fridays or Saturdays.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Let's just say I like to bring the competitive mindset out in people.
The competitive mindset is competing and playing to win, not "I'm going to tell you your opinion is irrelevant in an attempt to bait you into battling me."

Wanting to battle people is great, but this forum is also for discussion, which is sort of hindered if you shut people down like that. That's all I'm getting at here.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Regarding this whole thing.

ggs @ IsmaR IsmaR that last one though was too close. I was waiting for Cursed Body to disable one of the other moves until that burn came. lol at DB on the first match since it was my last one i needed to take at least something down with my M-Banette.
Definitely. Realized I took the bait with DB, but figured it was my best bet to win (didn't think I'd get another chance to switch Weavile in, plus I'm confident in 1v1s between tanks/walls). Never used Cursed Body until this gen, but it's been working out wonderfully, often saving me in these binds.

I saw that your MBanette got a massive facelift, and succeeds at being incredibly annoying. Did however notice that its HP drained out fast with your continued use of Substitute. Though its an egg move, I'd recommend trying out Pain Split in the future to help with this. Sub/Protect/Disable + Will-o-Wisp + Pain Split is a very potent combination, though it obviously leaves you very susceptible to Taunt and Magic Bounce.

On another note, I forgot to point out that this was a placeholder team (if you couldn't tell, my Espeon still had only its egg/Eevee moves, as I had just evolved it). Aside from Togekiss, I'm planning on replacing everything with updated/different stuff that actually mesh together well. The Gliscor and Weavile I used are relics at this point, so I'm looking to use some new ones I've been breeding (trying to get a shiny Sneasel, but no dice. Did however find a shiny Psyduck in a Horde/the day after getting the Shiny Charm). Retiring Whimsicott and Jellicent for now, to play with some new toys.

I was trying to get a perfect phanphy and I wanted it to know ice shard, but after looking up what level it learns it, I found out it's an egg move. :c
Once Pokebank comes out (just got rereleased in Japan), I can help you with this. Have a bunch with Ice Shard/Counter/Stealth Rock, and even some with Seed Bomb.

@ ImaClubYou ImaClubYou - I'd be down. Here's an older one I've been saving for something like this. 8T3W-WWWW-WWW3-FFKQ

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
ok I've cleared out my pc some of the notable pokemon i have are: timid leaf guard roselia, some modest feebas with brine, and dragon pulse, and a lot of adamant night slashing oshawott. I've been usually breeding them with a ditto with 31 in atk, def, sp atk, and spd

my goodra has 252 in hp, and sp def with an assault vest. might try a protect , subs, PS, SS combination if i use WoW I'd be subtracting from the hp I'd receive from PS which could be somewhat of a pain split but I'll try both with and without WoW just to be sure.. kinda funny that you're looking for a shiny sneasel a friend of mine recently found one but it has a bad nature..

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Saw the Pokemon lineup for the vid Zeldamaster posted... already felt sorry for the guy after seeing Ismar's lineup >_> Nice predictions though. You did so well and I like your ideas :)

BaPr, just added ya!

I made my first team with OUs... I feel dirty now.

Last edited:

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Tried watching the battle IsmaR. But it wouldn't let me :X
Same. Telling me the video doesn't exist.

I would enjoy a day for battle video uploading. I've enjoyed watching everyone's battles up until now and hope to be able to provide some of my own at some point.

Last edited:

plokoon9619

Smash Cadet
Plokoon9619 (Cody)
Friend Code: 2079-7660-8047
Friend Safari: You tell me
Open For: Anything, prefer team battles.
Battle Maison: Undecided

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Plokoon9619 (Cody)
Friend Code: 2079-7660-8047
3179 - 6068 - 0031
Friend Safari: You tell me
Will do as soon as you add me back.
Battle Maison: Undecided
This isn't something you get to decide. The Battle Maison "gives" you a helper under your name, with a predetermined team.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
for the maison you have hawlucha@leichi berry with Swords Dance, Flying Press, acrobatics, steel wing
vileplume@big root with double team, ingrain, toxic, Giga drain

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Wrong, you just reformat the 3DS.
my 3ds has been formatted and i got the same three pokemon and type.. there was only one major change with one pokemon in the maison (went from roserade to honchkrow) edit wasn't sure if it also effected the safari..

plokoon9619

Smash Cadet
Seems like an awful amount of trouble for little payoff. You could format it dozens of times before getting a "good" Safari.
Having a bad Safari means your not going to get any friends, and I preferably need a Ditto Safari to even start playing competitively.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I have a **** tier safari of Dewgong, Bergmite, and Snover, and I added like 50 people after getting XY.

People aren't mean. If you ask for adds, you'll get adds lol

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Nah, there's a lot of nice people on the Pokemon Safari subreddit who will add you despite having a "bad" safari, though even now people with Ditto Safaris are bombarded with friend requests. I guess I'm lucky to have a semi-appealing Safari to have a few Ditto Safaris.

Plokoon, I'd suggest adding Mewtwomaster (I believe that is his username here) since he has a Ditto Safari. I just added your friend code :)

If there is anyone I haven't added yet, let me know!

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
BaPr, just added ya!
Okay. If you ever see me online (my name is still going to be Ram), just ask to battle and I should reply. I'm still team building though, so don't expect too much. Also, can anyone tell me what my team for Battle Maison is? If I need to add you, let me know.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Okay. If you ever see me online (my name is still going to be Ram), just ask to battle and I should reply. I'm still team building though, so don't expect too much. Also, can anyone tell me what my team for Battle Maison is? If I need to add you, let me know.
you should be able to use your maison team. it's the first one on the list. also I've already readded you as well @ Alacion Alacion , @ UltiMario UltiMario (I'd like to have a battle against you sometime ulti..)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Had not been getting e-mail notifications about posts in this thread lately, so I no longer have any idea what's going on except for what stood out this page while skimming.
Having a bad Safari means your not going to get any friends, and I preferably need a Ditto Safari to even start playing competitively.
You could have just asked me and I'd add you no matter what the Safari you have is. I added you btw.

The only Safari I'm slightly interested in adding now is Wartortle just to have all the starter Safaris. As you know, I've been too lazy to do anything competitive until Bank comes out and I have space for breeding.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Added plokoon.

Honestly not much I feel I can add to the discussion that hasn't already been said or somewhat implied. Just gonna say that just because you might be unhappy with your Safari's Pokemon doesn't mean everyone else will feel the same way.

That and Friend Safaris shouldn't be the main or only reason you're adding people on a forum anyways imo.

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
These are my Battle Maison Pokemon:
Pinsir@Lax Incense. X-scissor, Superpower, Stone Edge, Giga Impact. Mold Breaker.
Dugtrio@ Choice Band. Earthquake, Rock Slide, Reversal, Aerial Ace. Arena Trap.

Top Bottom