• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

M@v

Subarashii!
If Im ever home when school is in session, Ill try to stop by one of the smashfests if i can. Are they still at Duquesne University?

Vyke

Smash Champion
Rob, does yours have a faded green J on the bottom right on the back of it? If so, it's mine.

And if so, I have yours.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@john and whoever has seen .hack//sign and kinda knows MMO stuff

tsukasa is such a ***** srsly. I wanna work on making an abridged version of .hack//sign.

Tsukasa; omg I fail at everything lol ima run. Dun aggro dat. whats ?? mean.....can someone explain fight?
Subaru; its okay if your made of fail (tsukasa) i like you and will party with you anyways because I have no friends.
Silver knight; omg I have to follow subaru until I get fawking pics.
Silver knight(when he fought guardian); LOL RET FTW!!!.......wtf my bubble didnt CD yet? FAWK
Silver knight (after crimson knights broke up); Fawk no pics? /gdisband
BT; Hi ima priest but I dun heal ppl cuz im 1337 shadow I have ZER0 survivability and get one shotted by rogues ALL THE TIME!!
Bear; HurrDurrrr need tank? lets kill **** for the fail kid cuz I wanna look 1337. pass lead plz.
Mimiru; OMG I gotta hang out with the older players!! they know whats up!! why they not ask for pics yet =(
Helba; My spellsteals are always epic cuz I have 1337 hax
Sora; Lawl it can be gank tiem now? LF 2s partner I have 800 resil and I dps 3.7k unbuffed ima rouge with 1900 arena rating
Krim; lets go do naxx!!!......oh im sry guys I gtg to work I hope your not saved lawl

A-Laon

Smash Master
An epic 8-hour struggle today in the most determined Naxx pug I had ever seen ended with me getting the game's second best mace, the best idol, a good 20 badges of valor, and a very clear reminder as to why this game was intended for PvE and not PvP: it's better that way.

Courtesy of heirloom items, I'm spending a lot of time now having fun leveling my shammy/pally. Hybrid classes ftw.

In other news, Sheik is a great character who everybody should love and cherish.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
u will lul trust me

So guys, remember how my friend was robbed on Thursday? They took all the tvs, wii, ps3, all his games, his sis' macbook pro, pretty much anything electronic of value. My friend wasn't home at the time of this and after picking me up we went to his house for the first time since the robbery. He looked quickly through his room to make sure nothing else had been stolen before heading downstairs to survey how the rooms looked with all the stuff missing and maybe to see if anything of value was left behind. I waited for him upstairs and began talking with his sis when out of nowhere we hear him cackling like a pyscho from below. He walks slowly up the stairs all the while laughing maniacally and freaking us out. He says, "They took everything else, but guess what they left behind" and he slowly lifts up his copy of Brawl.

Needless to say, we both were on the floor. Tears were rolling down our cheeks. I don't think I've ever laughed so long in my entire life. He had at least two dozen ps2/ps3/wii games that were all taken, and Brawl was left behind. We opened it up and sure enough the disc was still inside. I mean, they took a 50 INCH WIDESCREEN TV out of the house in broad daylight, and yet they decided not to waste any energy hauling a Brawl disc out as well LOL

Brawl, not even good enough to steal.

A-Laon

Smash Master
"Did you mean: ssbb sucks" was more in-your-face hilarious, but that was good too.

Maybe if every family in every nation of the world had nothing but a Wii with only Brawl then world peace would finally occur: nobody would have reason to envy another and all of humanity could unite against the common evil that is that horrendous game.

I'm sure Osama would forget all about the US if he were to trip right into a falcon punch.

soap

Smash Hero
so watty is not coming

i have space for u swift and xyt.

could u take a bus north up 79 to erie?

we are leaving from 4% in canal fulton and taking 90 east right past erie towards buffalo. That looks to be the most convenient place for us to meet.

im guessing we would drive friday night, but im not sure yet. Tell me the bus times. We can aim tomorrow or something.

aim-katzy687

we will have a beastly crew from the midwest lol

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
That was actually really stealthy. A simple link without any suggestion but the mere direction of its clicking towards a particular person? I never saw it coming.

BUT I did see THIS coming: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

Or I could just bring MY Wii Sensor.

Alan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edaJP3Lp0Gg

**** me!!!!!!

In other news... Pitt ***** UConn.
epic game was epic.

so watty is not coming

i have space for u swift and xyt.

could u take a bus north up 79 to erie?

we are leaving from 4% in canal fulton and taking 90 east right past erie towards buffalo. That looks to be the most convenient place for us to meet.

im guessing we would drive friday night, but im not sure yet. Tell me the bus times. We can aim tomorrow or something.

aim-katzy687

we will have a beastly crew from the midwest lol
I will be on AIM tomm. I have a big break from noon to 4:30pm then classes from then to 8:30pm. I'll try to be on as much as I can. We'll try to work this out in some manner lol

in other news, ive made 2 ally log out today by camping there corpses lol

A-Laon

Smash Master
rogues have to b the best the class evar!!!!!!!
I spent literally two hours last night traveling the game world with another Alliance druid: flying around Terrokar, making friends with lowbies, swimming, cliffdiving, and even signaling one another to hearthstone together then reuniting in Dal for a good ol' campfire by the fountain before we had to say our untimely /farewells.

We are the best class evar. Every durid r 4 friend.

soap

Smash Hero
Melee is the smartest pvp game I've ever played.

Except for maybe Starcraft.

Pound 4
r u hinting that u will win pound 4?

sorry swift, ive got huge johnz for this weekend. I feel bad for giving u guys hope lol.

my weekends in the future r pretty free, i still gotta chek out one of these weeklies

TheLake

Smash Master
go to capes smashfest master soap

its the wizer of the two decisions *bows HONORABLY as iroh would have wanted*

Top Bottom