• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Nakamaru

Smash Master
So to remind everyone. There is a smashfest at my place this weekend. friday night - sunday/monday if you want to stretch it. For lose who are interested i will give info to.

Aaron - I found all my decks and will be ready for you when you finally have lands. xD

Vyke

Smash Champion
Whoa wait what?! Reminder? I didn't get the memo! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM KEEEYUUCK!!

I got back into Gurren Lagann today (again). Naka, is it at your Sewickley house? Yer parentz are cool with us RAWKIN' THE BOAT?! so to speak.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
its not at the sewickley house unfortunately. Its at my carlisle apartment 3ish hours away. well like 2.5 from butler.

Its there if you wish to come. If not its ok because we did just do ohio like yesterday.

soap

Smash Hero
its not at the sewickley house unfortunately. Its at my carlisle apartment 3ish hours away. well like 2.5 from butler.

Its there if you wish to come. If not its ok because we did just do ohio like yesterday.
Post an address please.

who is comin u think?

im so desperate for melee right now after missing that thing, and my saturdays r still busy for another month so tournies dont work for me lol.

i actually have to be in cbus saturday morning so maybe it would be better to come saturday after my **** is over around 4, then i could just stop at home in cleveland on the way back.

If the Lake doesnt show up i quit

D20

Smash Lord
We play practically all day on Fridays. I could easily house you Friday - Saturday since I live in an apartment on campus. The only problem would be finding a cheap/free parking spot.

Vyke

Smash Champion
It's directly in the middle of pittsburgh, no joke. Just google maps Duquesne or Pittsburgh and that's your rough idea of how long it'll take.

Edit: Also if you've got an AIM I can hook you up easier with planning, soap.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
honestly if its like 2+ hrs i wouldn't.

ppl forget we DONT have a plethora of setups. we only have like 2 and the other one doesnt have HD wires so we use that for brawl/capcom vs tatsunoko/smash64. sometimes we get a bit crowded.

we should look into getting a 3rd pair of HD wires before inviting evreyone in their mother. I'd hate to see you arrive nad have to wait like a million years b4 you play

A-Laon

Smash Master
Megadeth. They're heavier, more original, and have at least pretended to still care since 1992.

I also must state that Butler is some kind of awesome, I'll give you that.

soap

Smash Hero
honestly if its like 2+ hrs i wouldn't.

ppl forget we DONT have a plethora of setups. we only have like 2 and the other one doesnt have HD wires so we use that for brawl/capcom vs tatsunoko/smash64. sometimes we get a bit crowded.

we should look into getting a 3rd pair of HD wires before inviting evreyone in their mother. I'd hate to see you arrive nad have to wait like a million years b4 you play
im gonna go with swift on this one, its like a 3 hour drive and im kinda pressed for time saturday morning then sunday 2

ill just see if 4$ wants to play or something

host a tourney please and ill bring the whole gang sometime

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
im gonna go with swift on this one, its like a 3 hour drive and im kinda pressed for time saturday morning then sunday 2

ill just see if 4$ wants to play or something

I graduate this semester and most likely i'll be getting an apartment and staying here to work. i'll hold stuff then. or at least try to.

host a tourney please and ill bring the whole gang sometime
does gang include family too?

so guys, husband moved to WVU get hype and kinda get un-hype because its WVU(rivals of UPITT) kinda.

TheLake

Smash Master
Soap if you bring your sisters ill host 10 tourneys a week (:

Thats a promise

Oh and go to nakas smash fest. Mow might go so that means I HAVE to go.

You can witness some mega zelda magic

Nakamaru

Smash Master
actually atm it is just me zach and rob. But aaron, you should talk to jeff and you two come up so we can play some storm, smash, and MAGIC!

also VFT, Arcana heart, and pretty much everything else under the sun.

I could probably get zach to convince mow to visit if you did come.

TheLake

Smash Master
actually atm it is just me zach and rob. But aaron, you should talk to jeff and you two come up so we can play some storm, smash, and MAGIC!

also VFT, Arcana heart, and pretty much everything else under the sun.

I could probably get zach to convince mow to visit if you did come.
APPROVED

Control decks?! Dittos for best blue zelda in the WORLD?! Fiona!!!?? Dynamic entry vs hurrican kick?!!!! JEFF!!???

Dejavu much? :)

TheLake

Smash Master
Taaaakkkkkiii *cute whiney voice alan loves so much*

Why didnt you go to the toooouuurnnnnaammmeennt ):

Top Bottom