• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

thedarkhand

Smash Cadet
They said at the info desk that the nitespot should be open, but that there will not be the free food later that night. I gotta go, exam in 4 minutes

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I'll be showing up for a little bit. I get out of class at 4:15. Be ready for pre Smashtastrophe interviews! I'll be asking everyone there for one regardless of what you are doing when i get there.

Be ready!

pockyD

Smash Legend
i got it for free, it's a few days before the official release, i get time off from work to go see it (i don't understand this at all but wtf my company is weird), and wow, how are you going to use "you could just do it illegally" as an argument

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Nice, I wish I did that. I slept from 10Am till 5pm, and i couldn't sleep last night + caught a cold. Totally worth it tho, Smashtastrophe was a blast

TheLake

Smash Master
Dude 9volt we so ***** in crews.

My sleep schedule is sooo weird now...i had a dream about being a transformer though, that was tight.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Yeah we did, crews was mad fun! I had a dream I was Iron Man. I can't wait to see that.

Top Bottom