• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
if I get done with this ****ty asian studies project, I'll be there. But it doesn't look likely

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i just saw this and am probly gonna try to miss out on senate duty ****. lol if anything i will be there a bit after 5 @ the most. Im gonna try to get down there earlier, theres some new things I wanna try out.

D20

Smash Lord
I'd say 1 or 2, but I'm not sure. Matt and I are playing in a Magic tournament today, so I won't be there until around 8. I can stay until midnight though.

D20

Smash Lord
Taki on D20's account.

If anyone posts on my account ever again... use correct punctuation and grammar.

A-Laon

Smash Master
It was great finally getting to see everybody again! I only wish I could've stayed longer. I'll probably catch you all at Smashtastrophe, so cya then.

Tim: We didn't get to play =(. I hope to regain some level of competence before we do.
Taki: Help me not suck some more. :)
Rob: **** you! <3 <3 <3
Matt: Your ****'s still weak, son. 4-1 in BS ditto sets? Step yo game up, son. Dis ain't no joke, brudda. Dis is DA GAME.
Chris: We also didn't play. Nice camera, though.
Evan: Way to not show up, noob!
Ben: You didn't show up either, but you're Ben. You're forgiven.
TSK: I can't blame you for not showing up. Next time I do see you it will be to take your money in GH. <3
Sheik: You didn't stay long enough! Regardless, great seeing you again! @_@<<_<>_>@_@(__@_@

EDIT: I just noticed that I apparently didn't get my Wiimote back from last night. :p If anybody found / could look for an extra that was left, I'd appreciate it.

Sliq

Smash Master
I had mad fun guys. Even the whole dead battery part was a blast. I need those dead battery videos. I'm making a dead battery combo vid.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
TSK: I can't blame you for not showing up. Next time I do see you it will be to take your money in GH. <3
Well start coming to duq more, <schoolwork john's>preferably not when I have programs to write and finals to study for >_> </schoolwork john's>

lol, the video of yesterday will up soon.

Sliq toss me a message on AIM - llxeell
i'll put the vids on filefront so you can grab them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VDfJw6tVWU
+20 awesome

lol the beets = great choice in music for the vid

Big_R

Smash Champion
hey that a-laon character is back? and going to smashtrophe? i think its time for us to do that 20$ falco ditto. as you said...DO IT PU$$y!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
wow good **** naka. I love the editing and the choice of music. if this is only a preview i can onyl imagine what greatness u will have to smastastrpohe holy ****. i cant wait EVEN MORE. once again good ****.

I would suggest in the description box on youtube to have our handles. or if u wanna be 1337 haxor u can edit little text under us when we appear lol. but w/e that was enjoyable to watch.

omg i need to stop swearing so much >_>

nice to see your back Alan.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
****it after telling myself that i'd grab the 3rd set of component cables i believe I left them where they were. Umm rob/taki if y'all are in the nitespot can u check to see if the xbox 360 TV has the wires connected to it? If not then i'll figure something out. if they're there, leave em there, im sure no one will hi jack them.

Top Bottom