• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
Seeing as this is like the only time all week that boards is actually not timing out for me, I gotta get all pre-smashtastrophe hype blabber out of the way now:

It's been a **** long time since I've been looking forward to a smash tourney. I'm breaking out the mindless ****-talking, obnoxious johning, and inane post-defeat anger ranting like never before, only this time, it's for fun. ;)

DO IT PU$$Y!, FALCO'S RECOVERY SUCKS BALLS, and Pitt vs. Midwest Crew ****-talk will make a full comeback.

I will moneymatch absolutely anybody I know for sure that I'll beat. Matt you coming?

I will also moneymatch ANYBODY in Guitar Hero 2, though that's pretty much the same as the condition above. OOHH.

Naka I am dedicated to helping you fill that camera up with absurd bull****. If it's not pointed at me, IT ****ING SHOULD BE.

And Taki, I do want "something related to Pikachu and obscene quantities of sex." And yes, I WILL pay you double. That's $0 x 2. You game!?

**** YEAH.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
alright folks so im dumb and I believe i left the 3rd set of component cables @ the nitespot. they werent there and I KNOW none of the nitespot regulars would take it. so like did anyone pickup some compoennet cables from the xbox360 TV? plz say yes

*searches room again*

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so folks lets get this out of the way now so we dont look stupid friday.

im awaiting a post saying "tim i have ur cables" or soemthing like that. but like if they've been lost or whatever..

WE NEED TO GET ON GETTING A 3RD PAIR, BEACAUSE WE'LL LOOK STUPID HAVING 2 SETUPS AND A MILLION PPL. DOES ANYONE WANNA STEP UP AND BUY ANOTHER CABLE? I WOULD BUT I BOUGHT TWO ALREADY.

once again I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT WE HAVE 3 CABLES @ THE START , THE PS3 IN THE NITESPOT IS BROKEN.

I've already looked in the storage closet @ the nitespot and have checked my room twice.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I triple-checked my backpack during the process of hunting for my wiimote, and I looked again just now and I know at least they're not with me. :ohwell:

But regards to Friday, Nitespot even open?

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
I have component cables but I'm not going to the nitespot this friday. if wes, sheik, or anybody who could return them to me soon, wants to stop by my room to pick them up, they're welcome to.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
So I can make it to smashtastrophe if I can confirm some rides....

Sat afternoon I have the same final as Taki so we'd get out around the same time if I could get in on a ride... I'm small I'll squeeze in >_>

Also, I want to leave Sat night and be back by preferably not later than around midnight so if Naka/Evan/anyone going home sat could give me a ride to duquesne I'd appreciate it

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i will say that I think Jordan has more integrity as well

so 2 things:

Tsk told em that there is a competitive scene in guitar hero which makes me like it more.

The best show on TV is "Unbeatable Bansuke". I was sold on this last night after seeing the helicopter challenge for the first time. holy ****.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Dear PockyD

I bought 70 sticks of Pocky today.

You might not remember me, but I'm some random Asian kid you played at a rankfest in CT.

<3

CCCCCCOMBO BREAKERRR

Top Bottom