• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

takieddine

Smash Master
You've seen it on South Park, which is not where it originated Its just a video on Youtube(dramatic look gopher or something to that extent).

Edit: its a prairie dog.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
did u just see that show naka or had u already known of its greatness?

(sig reference)
I had already known of its greatness, but have yet to see the entire anime. : ( Can't find the money to buy the series or find a decent torrent. Sadface.

If you know anything tim. Please tell me. ^.^

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Naka: I torrented it, I'll have to send u the file some time.

Taki mentioned us having a pro poker player in our midst? Who is it? I would enjoy some advice and I have a few questions

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Well, I've been playing in a few 15-20 person tourneys over the last year or so, but I'm going to a 200+ person tourney while I'm off on this cruise. I was wondering if he could give me any tips or other things to keep in mind because of the huge size change this is.

@Pocky-that only works on Full Tilt

pockyD

Smash Legend
if you consider yourself a good player, since it's on a cruise which will be full of bad players for sure, play tight for a long time, don't make a move without cards because people will call you with next to nothing, which beats your nothing

definitely identify early on who the 'better players' at your table are and try not to tangle with them; instead, feed on the fishes

fold a LOT

A-Laon

Smash Master
In the course of the last two weeks:

I lvl'ed a brand new Druid from 1 to 60 (108 hours of that unspeakable game)

I successfully beat Run to the Hills on Expert Drums for the first time... cramping both my forearms and legs in the process

Jason tripped in the woods and ended up hospitalized with a grade-5 spleen laceration

Kakashi Hatake Jouuuuuuuuunin told me his Marth "ain't that bad"

I turned down smashing in order to revenge-camp a Night Elf Hunter in Un'Goro Crater (with complete success, might I add)

I had a nice roast dinner which ended with me spilling gravy onto my keyboard and making all the "L"s in this post require about two presses to register

I acquired a giant bouncy ball and a plush duck

I got bored and decided to post here.

So, if I were to want to play, say, that Super Smash Brothers Melee game, where should I be this week and when should I be there?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

I lvl'ed a brand new Druid from 1 to 60 (108 hours of that unspeakable game)

I turned down smashing in order to revenge-camp a Night Elf Hunter in Un'Goro Crater (with complete success, might I add)
QUOTE]

ok how'd u do that in 108 hrs i wanna know how to power lvl better >_>

lol camping is the best thing in the history of things in ALL games lol.

A-Laon

Smash Master
ok how'd u do that in 108 hrs i wanna know how to power lvl better >_>

lol camping is the best thing in the history of things in ALL games lol.
WoW > My Life

That's how :(

Camping Alliance players sucks; kill them twice and they'll cry to their entire guild to come kill you, which given the total lack of anything better to do in an alliance guild (seeing as raiding or entering battlegrounds will simply get them ***** by the Horde), they most certainly WILL all come to save the day.

Engel

Smash Journeyman

I successfully beat Run to the Hills on Expert Drums for the first time... cramping both my forearms and legs in the process
If I hadn't made one stupid mistake I'd of fc'd cities on flame with rock and roll ;_; Also, supposedly guitar hero 4 will have drums and vocals o_O

I've also managed to unlock everything and get at least 1 star on all grand prixs in mario kart wii >_> I never want to see another blue shell again.

Oh and I think my copy of brawl is getting kinda dusty :laugh:

Top Bottom