• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Dood i know!

Izzy's my fav...soooo hottt O_O
izzy is again?

I hate Dr. grey shes corny. I love Han and her lesbianism, but Yang is my fav probly. The finale was soo good wow, I see why chicks love that show. I think I have a soft spot for drama and things like LOST, but NOT heros i hate that show.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
lol mutha f**kas are comin out da closest about grey anatomy.

lexie is pretty hot, i will say.

Yang is not even the prettiest asian ive ever seen(not even close) but theres something about her character......ahhhhh yeaaa

Engel

Smash Journeyman
there's no closet >_> it's one of the few shows actually listed on my facebook.

Also, yeah yang's character is just inexplicably awesome

TheLake

Smash Master
No closets here.

Yangs fairly foxy (I mean she IS asian after all ) and lexies a dame

but none hold a candle to izzy.

Oh D20 and Engel should definatly go to nakas this weekend! You too Raziel!

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
I'm free any time around 4:30 on. We can play at Duquesne. Who are you again?

My cell: 412-527-8839 ( no prank calls ****ers).

Ignore D20 he has no idea what he's talking about :)
This is Matt, I'm the pretty nooby falco from the Beaver stuff. But yeah, I'm gonna be bored tomorrow, looking for some smash.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
so, Grey's Anatomy........

Wow that show is awesome.
Dood i know!

Izzy's my fav...soooo hottt O_O
izzy is again?

I hate Dr. grey shes corny. I love Han and her lesbianism, but Yang is my fav probly. The finale was soo good wow, I see why chicks love that show. I think I have a soft spot for drama and things like LOST, but NOT heros i hate that show.
Wow I'm not the only person to ever watch it >_> and sorry but Lexie > the other girls
lol mutha f**kas are comin out da closest about grey anatomy.

lexie is pretty hot, i will say.

Yang is not even the prettiest asian ive ever seen(not even close) but theres something about her character......ahhhhh yeaaa
there's no closet >_> it's one of the few shows actually listed on my facebook.

Also, yeah yang's character is just inexplicably awesome
No closets here.

Yangs fairly foxy (I mean she IS asian after all ) and lexies a dame

but none hold a candle to izzy.

Oh D20 and Engel should definatly go to nakas this weekend! You too Raziel!
I hate you all, that is the single worst show on TV by a mile. Like, nothing is even close. I've given this show multiple chances with my gf and every time, I have both wanted to kill every single character in the show and go jump off a bridge. And I'm honestly not even that picky, I can find redeeming qualities in REALLY bad shows (Charmed, Gilmore Girls, any random crap my gf chooses to watch...), but I still can't think of a single good thing about Grey's Anatomy. All the characters are despicable, the writing is terrible, and the storyline is completely stagnant, there's nothing to like. [/rant]

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I thought greg's anatomy was just someone's form of a sick joke. Didnt know they seriously put it into a show. o.o

But yea, gilmore girls all the way... >.>

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I hate you all, that is the single worst show on TV by a mile. Like, nothing is even close. I've given this show multiple chances with my gf and every time, I have both wanted to kill every single character in the show and go jump off a bridge. And I'm honestly not even that picky, I can find redeeming qualities in REALLY bad shows (Charmed, Gilmore Girls, any random crap my gf chooses to watch...), but I still can't think of a single good thing about Grey's Anatomy. All the characters are despicable, the writing is terrible, and the storyline is completely stagnant, there's nothing to like. [/rant]
says the person who TIVO's that monstrosity known as "How I met your mother". I wont mention 30 rock because Tina Fey is sooo appealing as a MILF, but it def has worse writing than LOST and Greys, but it ***** HEROS(which dont say much because HEROS is THE WORST)

Sarah Jessica Parker is the most hideous person on television. She looks slightly better than a horse.
Q . F . F . T .

you guys are beyond gay

i will be watching the sex and the city movie next week though
F@ggot

you are a gigantic one.

you have reached the pinnacle of gay. I hope its some chick draggin u to it. IF not I'll trick myself into thinking so.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
You should see some of the crap scar watches. He is a big fan of the OC and Gossip Girl. I prefer shows that are self contained to ones with running plot lines. I hate watching one of those shows and being completely LOST, pun intended.

They are discontinuing Shark. The show was pretty dumb but James Woods is amazing.

My all time favorite show is probably MacGyver. I have all seven seasons. The show is ridiculous.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Sarah Jessica Parker is the most hideous person on television. She looks slightly better than a horse.
That's not fair, given that she looks exactly like a horse

says the person who TIVO's that monstrosity known as "How I met your mother". I wont mention 30 rock because Tina Fey is sooo appealing as a MILF, but it def has worse writing than LOST and Greys, but it ***** HEROS(which dont say much because HEROS is THE WORST)
Wow, you are NOT knocking 30 Rock. Even ignoring the fact that you're comparing the writing of a comedy series to that of dramas, 30 Rock is one of the best written shows out there today (worse than Lost? LOL get out of here). I bet you enjoy Mind of Mencia (which is inexplicably on its 4th season btw)

and it's "Heroes" (with an e), and yes that show is awful too, but it has the suck-you-in storyline to keep viewers (including me :( but as I watch, I'm very aware how awful it is)

F@ggot

you are a gigantic one.

you have reached the pinnacle of gay. I hope its some chick draggin u to it. IF not I'll trick myself into thinking so.
I can't convince anyone to go with me (after MEATFEST, which isn't gay at all obviously), so I probably won't end up going, but I would really like to

Seriously this is far less gay than 60% of the anime stuff you watch

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
hey just like I kinda f**ked comparing comedy , comparing anime is a stretch son. I actually like 30 Rock especially Tracy Morgan, hes shows versatility which is nice. Anyone watch "Dancing with the stars?"

I bet you enjoy Mind of Mencia (which is inexplicably on its 4th season btw)
thats low:(....that show isnt for sane ppl:dizzy:.....DaDaDar!! oh **** maybe thats why I play DeDeDe in brawl.

Seriously this is far less gay than 60% of the anime stuff you watch
how is this gay(only 1:30 long)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8dd-VGqc8Q&feature=related

pockyD

Smash Legend
hey just like I kinda f**ked comparing comedy , comparing anime is a stretch son.
I'm not your son, guy.

...and you were comparing WRITING, I was comparing the undefinable quality of gayness

I actually like 30 Rock especially Tracy Morgan, hes shows versatility which is nice.
He's actually my least favorite part of the show, though he certainly has his moments... versatility though? what versatility? he's just being a crazy black man the whole time

Anyone watch "Dancing with the stars?"
No

thats low:(....that show isnt for sane ppl:dizzy:.....DaDaDar!! oh **** maybe thats why I play DeDeDe in brawl.
no you really just play dedede in brawl because m2k plays dedede

no explanation needed

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I'm not your son, guy.

...and you were comparing WRITING, I was comparing the undefinable quality of gayness
sex and the city and going to see it in a movie theatre on the release weedend is the highest level of gay.

I'm not your son, guy.

what versatility? he's just being a crazy black man the whole time
actually out of many of the black actors that came up with him, hes the only one to branch off and be successful as prime time. Many of the comedians that came up in his time were one sided and appealed very much only to black audiences, hence many of them stayed where they were.....doing only black films (C movies like "soul plane", "The Bar BQ") and doing standup with the same one track routines.

Tracy expanded his horizon(flash) and has touched a broader audience than many other black comedians in his time. I garantee that I can ask all the non-blacks in the world who Tracy Morgan is and get more yes replies than if I asked them who Mike Epps, Eddie griffin, and Miguel A. Núñez Jr were.

anyways i guess I was talking about versatilty amoungst his "rival comedians" that came up doing the same thing as him around his time in the early days.(the ladder list are not his only "rivals" etc).

In that respect I believe hes VERY versatile, but in other repsects who knows?

sry bout the confusion

no you really just play dedede in brawl because m2k plays dedede
I resent that. I play Dedede soley because he says "YUP!" when he upB's

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Tracey Morgan always seems to play a kind of stupid, kind of eccentric, psuedo-gangsta', easily excitable black guy.

He does appeal to a wider audience, and isn't a racial comedian, but I would not label him as "versatile."

pockyD

Smash Legend
I think Tracy Morgan is popular because he portrays the stereotypical crazy black man that white people love to laugh at

and he was on SNL

and the Malcolm and Eddie show was AWESOME!!! and Eddie Griffin was in Armageddon lol

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
wow u liked malcom and eddie too sweet!

perhaps I could use a different adjective other than versatile

Tracey Morgan always seems to play a kind of stupid, kind of eccentric, psuedo-gangsta', easily excitable black guy.

He does appeal to a wider audience, and isn't a racial comedian, but I would not label him as "versatile."
agreed

Top Bottom