• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
A couple of us should be

Not sure if im a 100 percent though.../:

Sex and the city is awsome! How can you not love 4 chicks who talk about sex all the time?! Its a win win cause ones a red head! A FREAKIN RED HEAD!

Im going to see charloette though...shes so smokin O_O

takieddine

Smash Master
I'm now heading out.

I think im gonna try to catch the 16A from downtown, can anyone possibly swing by downtown and just get me a ride there...>_>, call me if you can do this.

412-527-8839

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman
I suggested it twice. Sorry if I annoyed you by asking Pakman and Scar , because you know how its taking up so much room, and all of your time because you're the one with the videos, not Scar and Pakman. But I'll "stfu" and wait if it's that much trouble to you because I'm asking you, not Scar and Pakman.

Sarcastic parts a labeled in red.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I suggested it twice. Sorry if I annoyed you by asking Pakman and Scar , because you know how its taking up so much room, and all of your time because you're the one with the videos, not Scar and Pakman. But I'll "stfu" and wait if it's that much trouble to you because I'm asking you, not Scar and Pakman.

Sarcastic parts a labeled in red.
You are asking in general and there has been a lot of it. Sliq and pakman have asked many times to stop asking for videos. So when people still ask, its incredibly annoying.

So in other news...

Smashtastrophe 2 video is Done! Uploading it to pootube now, and filefront when it stops being gay.

TheLake

Smash Master
Dood that video is the beez kneez!

That blue zeldas the coolest part though. The way he kicks is UNBELIEVABLE....and the way he takes his death like a man from that DK is just to tough to put into words.

Cant wait till tastrophe 3!

takieddine

Smash Master
Stuff, im not sure at the moment what will be going on, but the default plan is that we play in the commuter lounge, which stays open fairly late so we're ok.

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman
You are asking in general and there has been a lot of it. Sliq and pakman have asked many times to stop asking for videos. So when people still ask, its incredibly annoying.

So in other news...

Smashtastrophe 2 video is Done! Uploading it to pootube now, and filefront when it stops being gay.
Sorry to take up so much of your time. BTW Nice video.

To Pakman/Scar/all of you that i am not even asking but am still somehow annoying (yes both of you).

I apologize for asking for videos alot.

takieddine

Smash Master
Who is trying to show up for smash tomorrow?

EDIT: BETTER IDEA.

WE could try to organize a large single day smash fest ( or free/low cost tournament if we get everyone committed to coming).

I'm thinking of possibly using the venue in Monaca PA, I have to talk to Rose about this though. I know this is probably short notice but we could try to go for this weekend. (I really want some good smashing, I havnt had any in a while).

People that could be there there:

Myself
SpoonyD
Some CMU smashers ( ones that are here for the summer anyways)
D20
Dead-Aim
ReadySetGo
Naka
The Lake, Vudujin rest of the butler guys...
Any people from Monaca PA.

Let me know what you guys think

spoonyd

Smash Apprentice
I'm def in for Monaca. Everyone try to respond on here or call Taki so we can see if the place is available. D20 must show up cause he owes me Marth dittos.

Top Bottom