• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

D

Deleted member

Well, playing brawl was a complete waste of time. Playing a match he goes to grab me and trips, I try to grab him and I trip, then I get F smashed by DDD? Ganons so bad it's not even funny, if a ganon beats a zelda that zelda should never play the game again... Ever.. Falcos broken laser/reflecting camping/CGing off the stage into spikes GAY.

Anyway..

If anyone ever wants to come up for a "Renthfest" and play Melee. You're welcome to.
oh come on, ganon isn't that bad, he just needs more than 4 moves now.

tripping is gay.

TheLake

Smash Master
Just a few more days mow....you best bring your A game cause I aim to topple the crown (;

Oh and brawl's boring yet, fun at the same time ^_^ For saurious

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
brawl is a terrible fawking game, but whatever, it's the way the community is going so it's where I'll be going too. It's mad fun, but serious 1 v 1 play is really lame (except for Velocity's G & W, omg that **** is really good and mad fun to watch).

In much much much much much more important news, Rose has gotten back to me about available days for the venue for Smashtastrophe, and it looks like April 26th is the only real option as the only other available Saturdays are in May and I figure people will be having finals/graduation then. I just want to make sure the 26th is workable for people before I reserve the place, so get at me Pittsburgh, does SMASHTASTROPHE 2: Pittsburgh Melee Tournament on April 26th (Brawl side tourney, lol) sound good to everyone!?

Engel

Smash Journeyman
April 24-30 Thursday-Wednesday Duquesne Final Examinations

Although I think most people would agree that skipping one day of studying to have a tournament before summer break is worth it >_>

Also spring break is now over and I got hardly any work done due to being sick half the time ;_; but yay weeklies this friday at duq

Also yay for tekko coming up in a few weeks.... anyone going?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
oh **** tekko is so close, i will not be cosplaying because im poor....i should be there @ least one day to play in smash tounry and say hi to Mow, 80s guy, and lots and lots of cosplaying girls that are uber cute and totally jailbait

Engel

Smash Journeyman
I'll be cosplaying as no one.... cause I don't really care to cosplay >_>. Although I am trying to work for some of the con to get in free and such and the work shouldn't be too bad....

Also sadness that I can't have images in my sig due to low post count... *spams boards while wondering what the magic number is*

TheLake

Smash Master
Im going I might cosplay, not sure yet though.

Mainly going for brawl and melee of course though. And for the love of god im bringing a N64 and Snes this time! Why they werent there last year is beyond me...

heynivek

Smash Apprentice
so far the date seems ok for me... i don't see anything wrong with it. fawk duquesne studying for exams.
engel=tsk?

cosplaying for conventions is a must in my opinion, it just seems like a lot of fun. and i don't see why you need $ to do a cosplay, well, i don't think it should cost THAT much to do.

TF2 cosplay was hilarious during halloween.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I'll be there for a little on Friday, I have my gf's musical to go to later though. So, will we be playing Melee or Brawl on Friday, or a touch of both?

pockyD

Smash Legend
thanks to half of our team being in india, i have to come into work at 9 pm

.......................................... ..................................

Velocity

Smash Lord
I won't be able to make it this Friday, I'll be in South Carolina for a job interview :(.

$5 the next time we can play, I am the best Falco in the world after all. What a stupid game, I already **** so hard :p.
I'm in your head, stealing your thoughts.

Edit: there is nothing good about CAROLINA I was in NC for a year and a half awful place almost as bad as Missouri(Misery)

Engel

Smash Journeyman
Edit: there is nothing good about CAROLINA I was in NC for a year and a half awful place almost as bad as Missouri(Misery)
LIES, I know some really cool people in NC (though I guess the state itself is pretty dull).

i will be accepting MMs in melee for this friday.
i hope i make it though..
I will be accepting Brawl MMs.
MMs eh? Well I shall accept MMs in....

..Guitar Hero 3* >_>

*Alan may only request a MM for like a dollar... cause I'm poor :p

Engel

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, cause I knew you'd totally try and ninja some free money :D though you can still get a dollar MM >_>

Also, have you fc'd everything yet o_O? I've only got like 21 fc's so far ;_;

A-Laon

Smash Master
I actually got rid of GH a long time ago. Rock Band's the only way to go.

But before I did, I FC'ed most if not all of the first 4 tiers and about half of 5 and 6... oh, and Before I Forget.

Knights of Cydonia -2, **** it!

21 FCs really ain't bad though. :)

Engel

Smash Journeyman
>_> you know guitar hero is better... at least for guitar... also rock band is not out for the wii :\

A-Laon

Smash Master
I didn't like GH3 as most of the notecharts were absurdly overblown for the sake of difficulty. Rock Band is a solid blend of believability and fun notecharts.

I do vocals in RB anyway. :)

Top Bottom