• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
zenith is too far of a ride actually, like everyone in thier mother would need to be there for me to want to go.

umm someone get decisive on a where and when IM/call me.....then im there.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
You guys still gathering on Fridays for games?
More or less. Sorry I haven't been online, internet at my appartment is lame and requires a passthrough to actually get it, which the bookstore conveniently ran out of so I can't get online from here unless I go to a cluster or use the one computer in the apartment that has internet. This should be remedied this week.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
if someone wants to play me tomm free feel to contact me if u wanna come over. I have like one class @ 11 and a few minor errands after that, then i'm, down for whatever even if its not @ my place.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
2034449144 u can blow it up if u want no one rly calls me but my mom anyways.

hey if u call you should start off by telling me ur real name....i'll look goofy in a crowd is i go, "hey sweetooth!"
His real name is Jordan hahaha.

Anyway, I believe me, Rob, and Taki are playing at some point today so yeah.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
?!?!?1 MLG picks up PKMN diamond and pearl?

EDIT: yo WTF we suck in ssbm but were beast in GEARS

from MLG wiki page

"The Gears of War MLG team, TraNqUiL, has recently signed a group of teenage players from the Pittsburgh, PA area for a $1,000,000 bonus. The team includes Bob (Sparton13) Dini, Chad (COOTER X) Reis, Mitch (MpD 23) Diven, and Vince (INxVINCExABLEx) Guglielmi. These four players have placed 3rd and higher in their last 12 Major League Tournaments, raking in a whooping $3,618,309."

sweetooth

Smash Ace
2034449144 u can blow it up if u want no one rly calls me but my mom anyways.

hey if u call you should start off by telling me ur real name....i'll look goofy in a crowd is i go, "hey sweetooth!"

haha.. well as someone posted, its jordan. i was waiting to see if my girlfriend was coming over, but i dont think she is now. so when will you be able to play?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
unfortunately im not able to play until like after 8-9ish(the time when no one would wanna play anyway D= ). An old friend has stopped by and we havent seen each other for a whole year, so i'll opt lose some time for smash for this occassion.

oh man i didnt even know i hit 900 post.....man thats like 3 X 300!!!!!! SPARTANS!!!!

sweetooth

Smash Ace
well if you are still up to it, i would be able to play around then. just let me know. if not then i'll definately catch yo later. friday at the latest

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
DAlegendarysamus said:
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I LEAVE THE PARTY **** PC I THOUGHT U HAD IT MAN SORRY I WAS NOT THERE TO SUPPORT U , **** I FEEL BAD NOW but **** i was just having too much fun WITH THE REST OF MY DA BROTHERS TO CARE ABOUT EVO. ITS SAD HOW I CAME THERE ALL ****ED UP FROM DRINKING AND ****ING FOR LIKE 8HRS STR8 AND STILL BEATING PPL WINNING MONEY FO RLUNCH FROM PPL AND STILL BEATING MISTER HUGS AN MATCHES , YEAH U DID WHEN MORE BUT U CANT DENY ME WINNING A GOOD AMOUNT WHILE YOU CAMPING ME IN YOUR VICTORIES AND ME JUST STR8 UP FIGHTING. I WAS NOT IMPRESSED BY THE SKILL LEVE AT EVO AT ALL THIS WEEKEND FOR ME TO EVEN PLAY IN THE TOUNREY. THAT WEEKEND WAS THE WEEKEND OF FLUCKS NOT FLUKES LOL.

WELL I KNOW I AM THE GOOD DMAN BEST SAMUS AND STILL WILL BE UNTI THE DAY I DIE HUGS UR GAME PLAY DOES NOT IMPRESS ME YOUR STILL SECOND BEST WIHT SAMUS IN MY EYES. YOU DONT UTILIZE SAMUS TO HER FULL POTENTIAL AT ALL JEZZ MAN A FREINDLY YOU RAN FROM ME BUT LET ME ASK U A GOOD QUESTION Y WHEN IT WENT TO SUDDEN DEATH U PROCEED TO FIGHT ME WIHT BOTH OF US WITH 300 PERCENT IF U CLAIM U WON THE MATCH ALREADY WHICH I WON THE SUDDEN DEATH BUT ITS ALL GOOD IF U WANT TO RUN AWAY WITH UR 5 TO 3 WINS U CAN IF IT MAKES U GO TO BED HAPPY LOL. I AM MAD THOUGH I WOULD HAVE WON LOOKING AT THE RESULTS LOL I WOULD HAVE EATEN MANGO I AM FROM THE CARRIBEAN WE EAT MANGOS ALL THE TIME WTF IS A MANGO DODIGN BEATEN PPL LOL.
COME TO NEW YORK MANGO LOL , YEAH YOU MANGO COME WATCH I **** YOUR *** UP.
AND LASTLY WEST COAST SUCKS BALLS LOL I RAN THRU YALL TO BAD I WONT BE ABLE TO DO IT AGAIN UNTIL BRAWL COMES OUT LOL.

OH YEAH AND THE BLACK KID THAT IS THE BEST FALCO IN CALI THATS SAD MAN U SHOULD STICK TO BASKETBALL THATS IF UR GOOD AT THAT OR STICK TO JUST ****ING GURLS IF U HAVE A BIG **** IF NOT IDK WHAT ELSE A BLACK KID LIKE U CAN DO , I KNOW ONE THING DONT PLAY SMASH LOL AND THANX FOR THE LUNCH MAN THE WEST COAST I DO ADMIT GIVE US NEW YORKERS A GOOD WARM FILLING WHEN THEY GIVE US MONEY FOR FOOD SO I THANK YOU FOR THAT I CANT SAY I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR.

Just thought I'd share this with all of you, its Samus Wes posting in the Evo Worlds thread in case you were wondering. I thought it was too funny to go unappreciated.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Wes is the main man for drunken rants. This proves it.

I AM MAD THOUGH I WOULD HAVE WON LOOKING AT THE RESULTS LOL I WOULD HAVE EATEN MANGO I AM FROM THE CARRIBEAN WE EAT MANGOS ALL THE TIME WTF IS A MANGO DODIGN BEATEN PPL LOL.
I want to sig this, but not at the cost of my current one. Ah well.

<3 Wes

dead-aim

Smash Cadet
yea i'll be there friday with corey, that wes thing was hilarious, i cant believe hugs did so good.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I suggest we play at Duquesne again tomorrow because it is still hot outside in case anyone didn't notice. Same deal as last week for anyone wondering.

OFFICIAL INFORMATION FOR TOMORROW

Taki and TSK will be at the Nitespot at 12pm with one setup. I will be arriving with a second set up at 3. Tim, I believe this is what he said tonight, will be there around 4 with the third setup. We already 3 Wiis and 3 component cables, but anyone is more than welcome to bring a fourth setup (Wii and Component Cables). It will conclude probably sometime around whenever it is getting ready to wrap up or end.

I hope to see everyone who is anyone there tomorrow, be there or be quartic.

^^^^I believe this held true for last week, so it will remain for this week also unless someone says otherwise.

I'd like to do a SotD Tournament tomorrow if we get enough people. That should be about 6pm for the sake of scheduling a time if anyone feels like doing it. I like to suggest it because it is a good *free* way of getting tournament practice in for those of us who rarely get to experience tournaments.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Hell, GH is nothing but obsession practice, which is why it can't really develop a serious competitive community because those who have put in the time to master every aspect of the game will be the victors by default.

Though, if you're one of those people, and tournies are for cash, gg <3 teh GH community.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so it seems all the power ranked ppl are going minus D20
this annoys me when i think about the ppl who will probably whine after not making it..
too bad so many ppl will miss out = / the theory that ranking drama will only get worse
after this tournament seems the most likely = / sigh...
Well that's ok. He was ranked bottom last I checked anyway. I guarantee I'll make the rankings this time around. So he won't be missing much :p

**#1 Young Link & Link dittoer in PA**

Ftw

Rob this kid is clearly calling you out.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'll probably be there 630ish but i'm not staying long since we have to get up bright and early tomorrow to go to lancaster

Top Bottom