• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

D

Deleted member

ok so I tried to fix taki's controller but for whatever reason when I fixed everything, the board inside read it as always going left so I had to scrap it.

=/

edit: just the board, I saved and cleaned everything else.

Evan-(Harm)

Smash Cadet
yes alaon, we will be there. So whats the scoop with these new pittsburgh weeklies? dont ask why i am on this name

D20

Smash Lord
I can't make it today. Evan, I can't make it to your show ethier... sorry. I could be MIA for the next couple days. Alan, we'll still try to get out to your place tommorrow, but I can't be 100% sure. Hopefully things will clear up soon, and I'll be back in business.

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
yes alaon, we will be there. So whats the scoop with these new pittsburgh weeklies? dont ask why i am on this name

why are u on this name?
oh and about the "new" pittsburgh weeklies. I think ur talking about the ones im going to hold at my place after todays heydick. yeah they're happening for sure so just check out the post i made a couple pages back. so, starting next week most likely a week from today exactly they'll be at my place

TSK

Smash Apprentice
No ride means I can't make it today :\
And Nils, I should be able to make it to some of your weeklies in the future :D

TSK

Smash Apprentice
lol I'm in completely the opposite direction... and I don't really feel like going/got some other stuff to work on :\

A-Laon

Smash Master
Evan, I love / hate your Samus too much for you to ever relinquish your title.

...but if you'd rather play Fox / Sheik and get shine comboed three ways from Tuesday, you'll hear no complaints from me.

takieddine

Smash Master
what time are you guys getting together to smash evan? I might be up for some :). (got nothing better to do (playing Firered)

Is it at Alaon's or Evan's?

TSK

Smash Apprentice
Haha thanks guys, guess I'm gonna have to start practicin more smash again instead of playing diamond lol. And if anyone wants to trade in it let me know >_>

A-Laon

Smash Master
what time are you guys getting together to smash evan? I might be up for some :). (got nothing better to do (playing Firered)

Is it at Alaon's or Evan's?
It was at my place, and sorry but even if I had known you wanted to join, we were pressed for room.

Speaking of which, dunno what I was doing right today, but regardless, gg Rob / Evan. Last stock on Mute City was insane.

Again, just gonna stress this: you're always welcome here, so let's get some good **** going in the future. We brothas gotta stick together so we can get ranked, yo.

Btw: Evan, nice pencil.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
yea alaon thanks for having us, i honestly think your falco got better since last time i played you, i am definitly going to be over again because i need to get a better grasp on the falco matchup......your sig is hilarious\

yea taki whenever you wanna smash i am cool, the m.c.c. is actually trying to get good this summer.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I wont be making it to Nepa next week. My brother is taking his car back, and my parents are using their cars to take my brothers stuff down to his new apartment so im without transportation.

For all of pittsburgh still going. Good luck. Will miss ya guys.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I may be hopeless for rides anywhere for a good while, so I insist on hosting a bit more in the future. Limited room though, so Rob, Evan, and Taki get first invites. Any weekend that you guys are free and willing, just drop me a pm, and I'll more than willingly hold another meet at my place.

Had a ton of fun today. Hope to do it again.

PS: Tim, are you top-ranked in Connecticut yet?
PS PS: Evan, looks like I may indeed be picking up an acoustic guitar sometime in the future. Falco practice in exchange for guitar basics -- dealies?
PS PS PS: Don't worry Rob. I'll never beat you again.

D20

Smash Lord
I'm not so certain about our odds for NEPA anymore. The 13th is Mother's Day, and I have to be in town for that. The only way it will work is if we leave at around 5 pm on Saturday... which is ridiculous. Sorry about this guys... I'll see what I can do, but don't hold your breath.

Alan - GGs... yeah you know I was sand-bagging. J/K, see you at the tournament!

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
I may be hopeless for rides anywhere for a good while, so I insist on hosting a bit more in the future. Limited room though, so Rob, Evan, and Taki get first invites. Any weekend that you guys are free and willing, just drop me a pm, and I'll more than willingly hold another meet at my place.

Had a ton of fun today. Hope to do it again.

PS: Tim, are you top-ranked in Connecticut yet?
PS PS: Evan, looks like I may indeed be picking up an acoustic guitar sometime in the future. Falco practice in exchange for guitar basics -- dealies?
PS PS PS: Don't worry Rob. I'll never beat you again.
yea alaon i could definitly show you some stuff.

after reading that nintendorks thing i almost killed myself.

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
whatsup guys. that smashfest thing at my place is on this friday. like i said it will start 5 oclock or so. Taki: could u edit first post? and.... anyone who wants to play some other time this week just holla at cha oby. i already made unofficial plans with na!l to do some smashing on a day other than friday, but itd be more worth it if it wasnt just us 2 playing (couple noob friends of mine may join though) because we live an hour away from each other.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I'm somewhat pinched for rides right now, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to catch these until a little later. I'll see if I can make any miracles happen, though.

takieddine

Smash Master
Good news everyone, I got University Housing for the summer, so I'll most likely be up to play on weekends and such.

edit: I saw your missed calles Nils, I didnt have my phone on me at that time. Otherwise, I'd be up for anything this next week.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
whatsup guys. that smashfest thing at my place is on this friday. like i said it will start 5 oclock or so. Taki: could u edit first post? and.... anyone who wants to play some other time this week just holla at cha oby. i already made unofficial plans with na!l to do some smashing on a day other than friday, but itd be more worth it if it wasnt just us 2 playing (couple noob friends of mine may join though) because we live an hour away from each other.
Yea, I have noob friends, too. I think I'll be able to go on friday, and bring one or two crewmembers. I'm not entirely sure when Ill be there, because of a talent show on friday. im playing guitar in a group with Ductape. Ill probably need to stay after school and take some stuff down, but I should be there. Lemmie talk to my crew and Ill get back to you after school.

Ahh crap. I just found out we have a hockey game on friday. So....****...next week tho we should be good

A-Laon

Smash Master
This place is dead silent nowadays. You'd think that those of us who remain could devise something meaningful of which to converse about.

But in a little news, I may be capable of catching Boo's weekly this week afterall. Just gotta do a quick mapquest and I should know.

For reference's sake, who all is attending Boo's place this Friday?

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
I am possible but unlikely for this friday. I do intend to return to smash soon, hopefully, but school is currently ****** me.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
well i have been playing hardcore and i can't wait to play some of you guys again.

pdk

Smash Lord
i haven't been playing hardcore and i can't wait to play some of you guys again

: )

Top Bottom