• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
I'd love to, but I need fuel. Only a good night of Smash can stimulate the rediculous gland.

I second that Cowboy post, though...

Though seriously, who all is going to Boo's place this Friday? If I were to judge by the recent activity in this place, I'd have to assume that any regular smashing is pretty much dead nowadays. Please, prove me wrong.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
super cookie surprise 2008 the 3rd..........times 2........@ power level 9009
yay i did it!

umm looks like I finally may get to my first CT tourney this friday, will keep updated for u fans out there.

I've been watching alot of anime in replace of my smash how bout y'all?

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
omg is nobody even coming to my place on friday???? i really need to smash more, guys. I even bought a cube last week but still dont have a copy of the game so my smash skills are just collecting dust right now. and i forget who but someone said they could smash wednesday or thursday and im definitly down so give me a holler.

pdk

Smash Lord
gonna see what i can do there, finals have been surprisingly easy so far so it shouldn't be hard to set aside the time

TSK

Smash Apprentice
I can probably make it to Boo's Friday night.
Boo could you like pm me your address or something btw?

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
do you? because im quite sure that without the proper algorithm ur attempts at breaking my most secret of codes will be futile. especially with tipper gore in there for the mindgame factor. oh btw kick some CT *** Tim!

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
Hey, who in Pittsburgh records? I'd like to see more matches from you guys other than the ones on the first page? Also when I go out there I can record as well if anyone cares...

pdk

Smash Lord
takieddine and pocky record (at least not this summer for pocky though), if i recall doesn't fritz record too?

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
ive actually never been recorded before, unless u count the time I accidentally taped over my recording of "Merlin" on VHS with some ssb64 matches a few years ago... yeah i dont think that counts. i was actually hoping i could get some of my matches recorded, id like to see the way i play. i think reguardless of whether I end up putting it on the boards or not, just watching myself play from an objective stance could help me improve greatly, i mean we all know how "amazingly helpful" the "critique" from the "pros" in the video discussion boards are. but i actually think posting vids in the character specific boards can heed good advice, especially in the ones with experienced low-tier whores like the bowser or yoshi forums..... what the hell was i even talking about

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
smash is not dead, me, rob, and matt have been playing hardcore. The m.c.c. is being rebuilt way better than before. Sorry boo i cant make it friday my band is recording.

D

Deleted member

I fixed taki's black controller, and it works nice as hell so I'm gonna use it for tournaments until I bump into him again.

Taki: you should hunt me down, it's seriously nice.

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
hahah sweet, its at the gamer's planet. I have friend that works there, and its only like a 10-15 minute drive.

just hope that I don't have work that saturday

takieddine

Smash Master
isnt that controller sweet? last time I remember, it did perfect wave dashes on command.

P.S. Rob you'd better show up this Friday, I haven't played you in ages.

D

Deleted member

isnt that controller sweet? last time I remember, it did perfect wave dashes on command.
well you left it here in pieces and with that screwed up control stick. I ditched the board and got a new one with new sticks, and cleaned all the other pieces and used those. So as it starts, it has a blue plug at the end, but otherwise it works heavenly. Man I was using it today, what a personal upgrade, ****.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
how old was this controller. and ive been wondering, is it better to play with a brand new controller, or slightly used, or like 3 year old heavilly used one?

A-Laon

Smash Master
@ Boo:

By chance could I come to your place a few hours sooner tomorrow? 5:00 lands me dead in the middle of rush hour which my ride refuses to drive through, so if that's going to be the starting time, I'd have to show up much later at 7... only to leave a mere few hours later.

maximusartemus

Smash Cadet
Too bad I can't go, I miss the Friday smashing; the crushage from Tim, the infinite wave shine thingys from Taki, the epic 10 min Link duels with Rob, the gayness of shiek, how close every match was with Wes ... Oh well I will just have to wait a few months.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I'll have to wait till possibly next week to attend as well. Helping parents load stuff up into the cars which will be one huge living game of tetris... >.<

xyt

Smash Lord
Too bad I can't go, I miss the Friday smashing; the crushage from Tim, the infinite wave shine thingys from Taki, the epic 10 min Link duels with Rob, the gayness of shiek, how close every match was with Wes ... Oh well I will just have to wait a few months.
you sir.. are the last person on that deserves to call me gay
=_=)..

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
guess, too bad, I showed up at 7:00 no one was there. I doubt me showing up to the next one.

Anyone up to something this weekend?
im up for something this weekend, and im also real sorry about not being when u got there alaon and the other guys had already left and I had to be at a concert at 8. im sorry about that if u had called me beforehand i wouldve told u that it was already over... dont let that prevent you from coming next week

A-Laon

Smash Master
So, uhh, are we actually doing anything in the future? Colver? Fest? Other tournies?

Doesn't seem like there's absolutely anything notable going on anymore.

pockyD

Smash Legend
ppppound

speaking of which, crews is going to be sunday night, so it's iffy whether or not i'll be able to stay through the whole thing (i want to be home by midnight)

Top Bottom