• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Spacies are just too easy to be good with. At our level of play, spacies are really "II good!?". Once you get pro though, it seems like Marth is just the best. But more to the point, I agree, everyone should play CF, he's definately the sweetest dude ever. SHAZAAM!
He is really sweet, his combos are all sexy, not a single one looks unappealing, he is fast, and just all around awsome.

He just gets killed way to easily once your off the stage, which is not a hard thing to do... he needs an effing sweetspot..

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i agree, @ the higher lvls marth seem to be "teh tup teer" like i havent seena set with spacies dominating in a while. Like last tiem i saw KDJ and PC is was marth dittos or soemthing, and m2k has a sick marth......what the hell is with the spacy train losing steem. F**k that im staying a space animal and def an trying to make my falco better than my marth just because......

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
why don't we simplify things and all play ness
naw, if you want to make it simpler we should just all play shiek, all the combos work all the time :)

i think i'll be seeing some of you guys at pound?

ANYBODY WANT TO SMASH TODAY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

rallykupo

Smash Rookie
Or DK! My brain is still trying to comprehend how Isai lost to a DK in MLG. I had no idea DK could ever be a decent character...all of my friends regard him as a joke. Playing DK = goin' for br0k3!

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
id say 5 oclock is a good time to start things at my place tommorow... my sig is where all the other info is at, if someone wants to come earlier than 5, no problem. as long as you call me or make sure i reply to ur post first.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
wtf taki? all i understood was DS

hold up bum plays DK? dayumm son

i dunno, I finally incorporated shizing into my game. like thats all ive been practicing, that, perfect waveshines and SH double lazering on command.

TSK

Smash Apprentice
Sidenote, yet again:

Boo's place tomorrow -- who all is going? Will I ever get to see Justin / TSK again?
Perhaps... I can probably make it around 7 tomorrow night. Also, I'm really rusty and seriously need to get some good games in :dizzy:

pdk

Smash Lord
tryin' to see what i can do about going tomorrow night; have a cold for the last few days and staying at boo's the whole day might not be an option

anyway expect lots and lots of rust if i do show up; i'll just blame kof98 ; )

A-Laon

Smash Master
id say 5 oclock is a good time to start things at my place tommorow... my sig is where all the other info is at, if someone wants to come earlier than 5, no problem. as long as you call me or make sure i reply to ur post first.
Could I show up at about 3? It's that whole rush hour thing again...

pdk

Smash Lord
it's the UNBREAKABLE code in his sig bud

it's so unbreakable they had to use color coding to give cryptologists a fighting chance!

D20

Smash Lord
Boo, if you could PM me your address, too, that would be great. I might make it this week, but definately in the future.

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
how hard is it to realize that my phone number and address is in my sig?????
i guess i need to just break the code for you phone: 412 352 4019 adress: 2316 Shady Avenue
btw this "im rusty" business im hearing from some of you sounds like textbook preemptive johnzing to me

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Ok, no johns here...I just suck. But if I have to pause the game after someone dies to blow my nose, it has no realtion to the fact that im getting 3 stocked, its because of allergies

pdk

Smash Lord
btw this "im rusty" business im hearing from some of you sounds like textbook preemptive johnzing to me
probably, that or ssbm doens't have a badass retired quarterback who spins around in the air and goes ROOOOOOOOOOAR as an attack : (

and you better watch out for that fancy-pants title pocky!

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Woo, GGs guys...I just got home...yea, a one hour drive took 1.5 hours to get there, and 2 hours to get back...awesome. So I'm never going to play space animals again. I learned that you have to be faster than ur opponents fingers to win at that, and I tried and ended up making it worse...gnite guys.

Thanks again to BooThunder for hosting, and to Taki/Alan for helping me realize that Falco and Marth are 2 characters that I should never go back to. I'd like to sit down and learn all the advacned IC stuff, but I think Ill just stick to Peach for now. Heres that Falcon Punch thing we were talking about while eating pizza.
EDIT: It was too big for it to be read. So I made it two separate images

Nakamaru

Smash Master
That is entirely to small sir, and you should make it bigger. =3

Yea, i got jipped out of a car today so i had no ride there. :/ I'll make it to one of these this summer... i hope...

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
yea, I had no idea it was that small when you open it. The one on my computer is big, Let me try to make it bigger

@TSK, I was having nightmares of these missles...just everywhere

EDIT: @Naka, thanks for catching that. I fixed it and made it two images

A-Laon

Smash Master
Man, I still really miss the old smash scene. Having everybody around for weekly smashing at Duquesne was just too good. Regardless, thanks again to Nils for hosting and giving the smash scene a bit back.

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
no prob guys, and just wondering how u guys felt about having it on saturday next week?
taki cant make it to the fridays, and i think it might work better for rob, too idkt i havent talked to cowb for a few weeks anyway.... we'll see, but cowb... if ur out there... COME TO WEEKLIES PLS! oh yeah and my sister is gonna bring her tv over here sometime this week, so we'll have 2!!!!!

edit: lol @ falcooooooon PUUUUUUUNCH

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
I dont powershield, that sucks. But if you roll into stuff, like full charge shots, it gets reflected back at them =P

Top Bottom