• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Jackpot

Smash Rookie
Yo, not positive this is the place for this but it's the best I could find. A friend and I are staying at the Westin in Pittsburgh (1000 Penn Avenue) and we pretty much have a completely free day on Friday. Neither of us will have a car unfortunately and I won't have my setup, only a controller. If I can work something out with someone to be able to play, that would be super awesome. (Lake/Vudu, I met you guys at the Okami/MattDotZeb smashfest after Evo finals and this was mostly for you two lol) I'm not at all opposed to meeting new people though, just for clarity.

Thanks in advance!

TheLake

Smash Master
If you want sick friendlies dude just play with pittsburgh we have the best friendlies hype.

Ill play skullgirls

Long live the queen.

Vyke

Smash Champion
One unbreakable shield against the coming darkness
One last blade, forged in defiance of fate
Let them be my legacy to the galaxy I conquered
And my final gift to the species I failed

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
sick luigi ditto friendlies? bleeeehhhhhh

Who's got Friday or Saturday available to smash? Bringing in a new kid to get wrecked, and I want him to meet everyone

EtwasGlow

Smash Rookie
Hey folks, so im from the PGH area and I'm looking to get into the tournament scene around here. Whats the best way to really get involved with you cool people?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Sadly gents, I'm done with the game competitively, but I'll finish out the year of Luigi for respect.

I will gladly be the Pittsburgh DJ. I have some sick ass tunes I've been working on. I'll bring my gear anytime we go to Nick's and we can have a rave in his basement.

Awesome video Nick!!! You truly are the greatest video artist this community has ever seen. That vid jerked a lil' tear with that last song.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Alright, that's it. I'm hosting a smashfest tomorrow night. There will be females and hallucinogenic substances. And food I guess.

And if CCC comes I'll buy some chocolate chip cookies too. I gots two setups so plan accordingly.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
5825 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA. Parking on the street is free behind the building. Text me at 630 596 3564. Doors open at 7

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
hey, i get off of work at 8. after work ill take the bus home and be there at 9. from home i can bike to the fest but that will take a good 30min. would arriving around 10 be too late?

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Probably not a problem. I've got a race to run tomorrow morning, so I'll probably kick out at 2 AM.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'd still play friendlies n' whatnot. You guys are all the best of friends, so when I'm around and hanging out I'll play with you.
This project is just something that needs to happen. My life has been culminating towards this.

I'll always be around on the boards too keeping you all posted on my projects.

Top Bottom