• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Any Smash going on today? If not, my place is open tonight. I'm 1000% committed to stop sucking at this game and will play until my fingers BLEED

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Just read a few pages back and wanted to let you guys know I'm driving to Zenith if anyone needs a ride. It's just me so far, so 4 seats to go.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Okay, after having an emergency drive to the airport last night at 2 AM, I'm not really feeling like driving out to Smash unless we got a nice group out there (4+). However I'm okay with people smashing at my place, but kickout is at 10 PM tonight. I gotta Smash less and sleep more this week.

Scrambles_Prime

Smash Rookie
And for those that wish to know, I'm located in Monroeville, which is a bit east of the city. Had to start looking for new people after I beat down everyone else in town (mostly because they all suck). My schedule changes from week to week, but I'd like to get in what I can when I can. And I'm also a Samus user if anyone out there hates Marth.

Top Bottom