• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yo, do you guys know when the next Pittsburgh tournament will be? I want an excuse to travel to Morgantown and making it up to a tournament in Pittsburgh would be a good one lol.

takieddine

Smash Master
Dempt. I was just trolling, but hey if M2K really wants to team with me at the Michigan tourney he can stay with me.

Although I'm pretty sure Carroll can house him as well...and would probably be better off, because i'll be moving this month.

Edit: I dont really care who he teams with btw. And me going to the tourney will just have to depend on how much school work i get done for the next week.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
He's got his own ride. You guys are definitely still good to go to Ashtabula, then my place Friday night. If I were PGH though, I'd just go straight to my place. Less time in the car (2 hours > 3.5 - 4 hours).

Buford

Smash Apprentice
Pittsburgh,

I'm trying to get back into smash, since Bethany College's internet is too ****ty to be able to play LoL on anymore, but its too hard to get anywhere because of lack of gas money and such :/

I've only been able to play in 2 tournaments in the past 2 years, which is no fun.

Would anyone be down for smashfests at Bethany?

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Pretty sure sweet's car is:

sweet
carroll
taki
me
dempt

is there another car going?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Nah we were just talking about Luigi.

I'm going to make it to one of his tourneys in Europe. . . . eventually

Speaking of future plans, since I really can only call off for things really far in advance I'm gonna try and go to EVO and Genesis 3; probably gonna fly out for those.

If anyone else wants to save up and join I'll take you to the airport with me.

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
I could potentially go to evo/genesis but I can't be sure this far out.

And mordicon I live like 40-50 min outside of pittsburgh but its an easy drive if thats close enough I'm down to smash pretty much anytime.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Nah we were just talking about Luigi.

I'm going to make it to one of his tourneys in Europe. . . . eventually

Speaking of future plans, since I really can only call off for things really far in advance I'm gonna try and go to EVO and Genesis 3; probably gonna fly out for those.

If anyone else wants to save up and join I'll take you to the airport with me.
I want to go to Evo. Count me in on that trip!

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone live at/near Pitt that would be able to smash during the week sometimes?

:phone:
Heck yeah man. I'm often available during the day on Mondays and Wednesdays (yes I am free tomorrow). We also have a Pitt group that we're trying to start up at https://www.facebook.com/groups/244703562330008/ if you want to join.

I feel that group is going to be a precarious balance of casuals and competitives. Gonna do all I can to make everyone happy though.

jbro

Smash Ace
Evo...is a very good game for the super nintendo

By enix check it out
the last episode of ContinueCast that just came out yesterday is about the game EVO.

i'm currently in the process of listening to it (but i'm at work so i'm like halfway through)

but it's on itunes under gaming podcasts. (and everyone should listen to them because they're hilarious)

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Does anyone live at/near Pitt that would be able to smash during the week sometimes?

:phone:
Yeah, although I live off-campus, I spend most of my time in Benedum. I'll check out the group, too. PM me if you want to play on Friday, since I'm not going to the tournament.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Probs not.

Taki, I had no idea that you worked THAT close.

Mordicon, if you meant "smash during the week" as in "weekday" that might be a little harder, but I'll see what I can do.

mordicon

Smash Cadet
Yeah I meant weekday sorry I should have been more clear. My weekends are unpredictable so sometimes I can't play like this weekend.

Also I am not super good so I'm looking for good players to play with more frequently than just the weekends so that I can get better faster.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Then you should really join that link I posted. Two guys are kinda in your boat, and I'm only a step above them.

Top Bottom