• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

jbro

Smash Ace
for anyone that isn't in the NEOH/PA group on facebook and wants to know how people did, peep this. this is how we did in round 1 pools. someone will have to update with round 2 pools and bracket (i'm sure bracket will be available in the results thread, but i doubt they'll have the results of every pool up).

From NEOH/PA
1st seeds - none
2nd seeds - Vudujin
3rd seeds - SilentSwag Nakamaru Renth
4th seeds Carroll Sweet Bidwell
--------cut off-------
5th S1 Skyson
6th jbro
7th Jailbait
8th BrawlGuy

$wag

Smash Rookie
If I wanted to play some smash with you guys on friday where and when should I go nowadays?

:phone:

$wag

Smash Rookie
One what

Oh my name ha ya this is a dumb tag it wouldn't let me change it bough or make a new account

$wag

Smash Rookie
Ha you guys can call me Ian so there's no confusion...and it seems like it sucks to be named swag or Johnny around here

Sockless

Smash Rookie
**** you sweet

i want to strangle you so bad

i am screaming in rage at your name

i hope you get a sex change

***OOT

AHHHHHHHH

im so mad

lets go flyerrs

lets go ravens

Sockless

Smash Rookie
mm me Sockless.

$20

Edit: **** you, Johny.
wow your such a *** man go suck a **** man gay *** homo man better not drop that soap

IM SOOO DOWN FOR A MM ill get so far up ur ***

how about 40 tho

ill have to hold back from socking your *** out of the park *****

ill be there friday i hope you dont ***** out man

TheLake

Smash Master
Hey, LISTEN

Value tourney this saturday

im off sooooo collecticly

lets get off

3 reasons so hear me out

1. In honor of BRAWLGUY, we shoud have a wondorous send off for his honorable journey to militancy

2. You guys tapped at big house :D our community is only getting better so lets not let all our talent go to waste! Keep climbing the train boys we got a ways to go but we can do it

3. This sockless guys trash talk is the most inspiring thing ive read since trail went in on the entire nation. Oh and its vudus b day purdy soon I hear ;D:D:D:D:D

jbro

Smash Ace
league finals livestream at McFaddens downtownnnn xP
wat.
you're telling me that places in pittsburgh actually care about gaming
what is this nonsense.

i wanted to go watch MLG starcraft at a bar but i missed the last one they had here, super bummed. i'd go watch league at mcfadden's though that'd be dope

EDIT: 412 posts i may never post again

Vyke

Smash Champion
League Semi-Finals!

I might actually go to McFaddens! Someone bring a camera so they can post the resulting pictures on the subreddit.

jbro

Smash Ace
well i've got **** going on tonight, but if anyone wants to get together to watch the championship, i'd be down. depending on what time it is. but it shouldn't be an issue

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lemme know if you guys are going to McFaddens : o And yes. many pictures for reddit!

Also, Beegs and Bead from NEOH are stopping by Friday and Saturday for Zombies (and now league apparently, despite the fact that Beegs doesnt play). They play Melee and Brawl and are looking to play while in town

Are Friday smashfests still alive anywhere? :o

jbro

Smash Ace
i don't know what zombies is BUT
yes, i would assume something would be going down tomorrow
probably melee at our place as per usual

that is if pat brady doesn't throw a ***** fit again
you think he would understand what he was getting himself into by moving in with me and carroll

Nakamaru

Smash Master
that is if pat brady doesn't throw a ***** fit again
you think he would understand what he was getting himself into by moving in with me and carroll
Or ya'know, the fact that he is obnoxiously rude and horrifically foul mouthed to everyone and everything. I'm pretty sure he actually is trying to offend people with the stuff he says.

That definitely means that i'm going to be treating him with respect. : |

Top Bottom