• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Room's a mess
Work on the desk
Never feel awake no matter
How much I rest

Can't ever win
Depression settles in
Don't even move my head so I can
Look up again

Bad dreams asleep
Bad days awake
People look at me but I can't
See face to face

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Haters gonna hate.

That is sort of my point, newgrounds is gay.

Where the hell is the most reliable parking spot, or is there no such thing?
Seems like I am getting away with the lot right by the Power's Center, it's on the left side of Forbes Ave. I don't have a parking pass anymore and anytime I park there after 4 I get away with it.

Ambix

Smash Ace
Hey guys my name's patrick and i'll be moving to pittsburgh from memphis in the next few weeks.

Do these weeklies still happen at the time and place in the first post and can anyone tell me how far away they are from a place called Mt. washington?

Also, roughly how many smashers live in or near Pittsburgh?

Nakamaru

Smash Master
If you're talking about the Mr. Washington i think you're talking about then you'll be really close to duquense. Weeklies still happen at the same place they've always happened luckily enough.

There are a bunch that live in pittsburgh due to school, and about 12 of us usually show up for smashing on fridays.

You're more than welcome to come smash with us.

takieddine

Smash Master
Hey guys my name's patrick and i'll be moving to pittsburgh from memphis in the next few weeks.

Do these weeklies still happen at the time and place in the first post and can anyone tell me how far away they are from a place called Mt. washington?

Also, roughly how many smashers live in or near Pittsburgh?
Every Friday, and from 2pm-ish onward. Its 1 bus ride away, the place is downtown.

The actual number is probably somewhere around 30-40. Regulars are around 10-15.

Top Bottom