• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
I got a Hawk in responding to that Spirit Animal thing. Second in place was Crow, followed by Owl.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Circlet

Cycle of the carousel
Illumination within the screen
dubiety falls in between
unspoken words; racing regret
What's beyond the walls outside the circlet?

These squinting eyes seek fortune
Yet shake hands with regret
A spoonful of psychotic soup
With scrambled alphabets

This sober spoon's been rusty
Cause my head's still not above
The influence of your embrace
Oh can I be your love?

Architecture of obscurity
A dangerous game of hide and seek
Behind doors locked unto the meek
Skeleton keys I'd soon forget
How long must we charade in the circlet?

These squinting eyes seek fortune
Yet shake hands with regret
A spoonful of psychotic soup
With scrambled alphabets

This sober spoon's been rusty
Cause my head's still not above
The influence of your embrace
Oh can I be your love?

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
I'm a bear, *****es!

Also this hack I'm working on is coming along damn well. Pretty much the only thing I have left to do is decide what additional textures I want. Character select screen and portraits can wait, lol.
WOODY!!!!! when you get back you need to help a brotha out with those hacks. since i have no idea how to even get them. ill love you forev<3 i need to play that link-marth!!

also i think you have one of my wii motes? looool

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
WOODY!!!!! when you get back you need to help a brotha out with those hacks. since i have no idea how to even get them. ill love you forev<3 i need to play that link-marth!!

also i think you have one of my wii motes? looool
Will do, just talk to me any Friday you and I are both there. And yeah, I think I found the Wiimote you were talking about; I'll give it back to you next time we see each other.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
12 pounds down motha ****as!

So I am preparing to DM my first game. I am creating the whole world from scratch using Pathfinder rules.

Christ this is a lot of work.
Damn Wemp! 12 lbs AND dm ing? ladies all day.

takieddine

Smash Master
Weight lost is love lost

I miss weeklies

Where is tsk !

Someone hacked my wow and its account is now suspended. I don't even play the game.

Gulliver's travels is a great movie

Aaron where art thou

D20

Smash Lord
Will be at Duquesne this Friday...

However, I cannot go to *Pound* due to prior professional obligations.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yo guys.

Gouda, my philly tournie is gonna be on the Feb 12th. FREE VENUE FEE. : ]

Just wanted to let you guys know. I haven't been out to Pittsburgh cuz I don't have a car, but I would go if I did. I'mma work on gettin my license. :3

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Weight lost is love lost

I miss weeklies

Where is tsk !

Someone hacked my wow and its account is now suspended. I don't even play the game.

Gulliver's travels is a great movie

Aaron where art thou
I noticed that the other day when you were on, I messaged the hacker via real id and let them know you don't play anymore, so it was probably ok that they hacked you.

I'd be pleased if you never posted again.

OH WHO AM I KIDDING

<3 mario bros wallpapers

<3 logan

<3 everyone

Aside from those I hate

>=E
It's been bugging me all day after I logged off earlier, why did you never choose to just train the Mage if that team was so bad after the Rogue stealth healed 4 times and it was obvious that I was being incompetent? Some PvP hero you are, can't even carry a Holy Paladin.

A-Laon

Smash Master
It's been bugging me all day after I logged off earlier, why did you never choose to just train the Mage if that team was so bad after the Rogue stealth healed 4 times and it was obvious that I was being incompetent? Some PvP hero you are, can't even carry a Holy Paladin.
The rogue was only getting away because I was being incompetent too.

And unless you're an enhance shaman, there's no such thing as training a mage.

I sent you a love letter.

Make-up sex?

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys.

Gouda, my philly tournie is gonna be on the Feb 12th. FREE VENUE FEE. : ]

Just wanted to let you guys know. I haven't been out to Pittsburgh cuz I don't have a car, but I would go if I did. I'mma work on gettin my license. :3
hmmmm sounds legit. being so close to *Pound* idk if many of us will make it, due to money issues. I'll spread the word mah doo!

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
However, I cannot go to *Pound* due to prior professional obligations.
=(((((

speaking of pound. is it still too early to start getting stuff planned out?
me and my brother (cant recall his name) will be regestering this week. and i was gonna book a room and shiz. whos down for my room? and also most importantly.. anyone planing on driving? i dont gots me a car:( so i dont think ill be able.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
=(((((

speaking of pound. is it still too early to start getting stuff planned out?
me and my brother (cant recall his name) will be regestering this week. and i was gonna book a room and shiz. whos down for my room? and also most importantly.. anyone planing on driving? i dont gots me a car:( so i dont think ill be able.
Nah it's not too early I have been plannin already. Room stuff, Im sure I will be full, or almost. You on my facebook smash group? If not I'll add ya. :3 That way you can post about possible rooming situations.

I'm taking transit, prolly. Or gettin a ride. Dunno lol.

hmmmm sounds legit. being so close to *Pound* idk if many of us will make it, due to money issues. I'll spread the word mah doo!
True true I understand. Thanks brah! I'll see you at Pound tho.

Btw you should gimmee ur facebook too :p

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
I need to get the syllabuses for my classes this semester and check to see if there are any major assignments or tests Pound weekend. If there aren't, or if it's a homework assignment and I can get it done early, then I'm definitely going. Otherwise, I won't be able to make it. We aren't allowed to schedule makeup tests except for severe illness or family emergency :(

Vyke

Smash Champion
Taki, I sent the hacker a few spongebob references... not knowing that it wasn't you. He logged off immediately.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I think he just comprehensibly learned the English language. That's impressive to hear that question from a youngin'.

Top Bottom