• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

pdk

Smash Lord
i can't be the only one who's reminded of this guy instead of manmeat when i hear **** chang:

pdk

Smash Lord
might as well see what i can do for transit that day then, so:

8 - pdk, taki (i assume), kevin, wes, sheik, rob, ramrod KOF character, naka

and i'll give that guy i mentioned a heads up then tell you lot if he thinks he'll be coming then

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
crew battle then? Taki vs kevin, wes, sheik, rob, d!ck, and naka.

Taki - 24 stock

everyone else 4 stock

:D
My theory on crew battles now is that fewer people is better. Taki gets to recover to 0% 5 times, whereas we would never be able to recover %. But whatever, I think we would just put Kevin in and he would preserve the "never lost to taki" streak by taking 24 stocks ;) .

Nakamaru

Smash Master
My theory on crew battles now is that fewer people is better. Taki gets to recover to 0% 5 times, whereas we would never be able to recover %. But whatever, I think we would just put Kevin in and he would preserve the "never lost to taki" streak by taking 24 stocks ;) .
Could always have him go 4 stocks at a time. So we would be able to recovery % when he runs out of a set of 4.

pdk

Smash Lord
actually wait, do we have CMU as the destination set in stone or is it still up for grabs

A-Laon

Smash Master
Sorry to change the topic real quick, but needed to ask this sooner than later:

Does anybody who's driving to Mow's smashfest still have any seats left? I can almost definitely get my own ride by the second day, but it would be for the best if I could ride with one of you so I could be there for the full thing and also to simplify getting around / hauling TVs.

Just wondering.

TSK

Smash Apprentice
: ( I'm busy Thursday... we should do something wednesday at the nitespot (we'd just have to make sure it's open all day)

pockyD

Smash Legend
I'm busy tomorrow (tuesday) sort of; I have a lot of work to do but if smash happens i'd honestly show up anyway

i'm free wednesday on though

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
ima no show on tues and wed if anything happens, so I wont be able to start a huge line @ the TV im playing @ >_<.

just a bit of spam: wow i finally sat down and watched the matrix.......i liked it alot. Wow i finally sat down and listened to the ghost in the shell OST's and ****. Hye NE of y'all good with calculus integrals? got any good links or anything for me >_>

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Swift- What type of integrals are you talking about (like how complex are the integrals) because if its just general Calculus integrals I'm pretty good with that stuff, and you could also ask Rob because he's a beast at Math more so than me.

Anyway back to some Smash. Anyone interested in trying to play a little Friday somewhere?

D20

Smash Lord
We're skateboarding sometime on Friday (if it is nice), but I'm obviously game for Super Smash, too.

TSK

Smash Apprentice
Did you, like me, forget that we have break starting this wednesday?! >_>
>_> we still have classes on wednesday so I'm assuming the nitespot would be open at least part of the day.... and we could always just ask how long they'll be open...

xyt

Smash Lord
wish u guys luck n finding a place to play and at the tournament on sat.
sheik is not smashing this week @_@)... well.. in a big group setting at least..

pockyD

Smash Legend
any word on if we're doing wednesday @ nitespot?

edit: I got my gamebridge thing today, and it works pretty nice, though you have to install software from a CD to use it (not plug-n-play, but I guess that was a pipedream anyway)

it does lag if you play directly on a computer though, so i hope a splitter will solve that problem

pdk

Smash Lord
any word on if we're doing wednesday @ nitespot?

edit: I got my gamebridge thing today, and it works pretty nice, though you have to install software from a CD to use it (not plug-n-play, but I guess that was a pipedream anyway)

it does lag if you play directly on a computer though, so i hope a splitter will solve that problem
can we expect to see little buddy recorder making a guest appearance next week then?!

D20

Smash Lord
Does this mean we'll finally get some videos... amazing! Anyhow, I'll be at the NiteSpot from around 4:15 til 6:30 tommorrow. All are welcome... although I'm not sure how long it will be open.

Some YL vids would be an excellent addition to the "Neverending Adventures of Young Link!"

Top Bottom