• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow yeah I just realized that I must be learning moves from you before you even start doing them because you're just that good. :laugh: <3 evan
son your jus trippen cause u got rocked on jungle japes in sets :psycho:

pdk

Smash Lord
on a side note if anyone has ever tried to contact me on aim and gotten no response try again now, the **** thing hasn't worked for some time and i just realized this so

Renth

Smash Hero
Swiftbass, Wes, and Pocky are here.

Swift 4 stocked me twice
wes is destroying me
and those ****ed climbers..XD

i'm playing soo bad..

No johns.

D20

Smash Lord
It happens Renth, everyone has hot and cold streaks... except for Alan, cause he always loses. Just kidding bud.

Anyhow, Taki... any chance we'll see any of those vids? I'm dying to see your Smash 64 combos up on youtube.

pockyD

Smash Legend
at that point you had left to go play dungeons and dragons you fkn nerd

and as i said, there are only 3 current blue-texters in the PA finder (and only 4 gold, but i assume javi has the 5th and just isn't on there because he hasn't posted his information)

xyt

Smash Lord
at that point you had left to go play dungeons and dragons you fkn nerd

and as i said, there are only 3 current blue-texters in the PA finder (and only 4 gold, but i assume javi has the 5th and just isn't on there because he hasn't posted his information)
what are blue texters and gold whatevers n stuff? @_@)..

pdk

Smash Lord
people who are part of two very bad crowds that you'd regret being involved with

Renth

Smash Hero
Well, whatever the case thanks for visiting guys and shaking off some of the rust i've been gathering from playing comps yeah i'm not going to do that again anytime soon XD..

@Swift IMO your marth is getting better than your fox
@Wes I Hate Jiggs soo much..
@Pocky I love your climbers
@Naka thanks for bringing everybody and all the usual shiz.

Mr. Derp, Sweet Tim Music, Golly Gee Willickers, ect.ect.
Good Times Guys.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
@Wes I Hate Jiggs soo much..
Awww, and you don't hate Falco soo much too? I'm totally not feeling the hate man. . . :(

Mr. Derp, Sweet Tim Music, Golly Gee Willickers, ect.ect.
Good Times Guys.
lol, yea definately good times man. Get your d@mn liscence ASAP so you can come down and humiliate my Falco with your Ganon more often ;) .

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
can you say short hop double laser gayness? :lick:

And a question for tim/taki. I am trying to find a good fox to watch, any suggestions?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@ evan, I recommend Tink or Chillin, they're styles are solid and should serve as a good model. Like picking up the complexity of M2K's game might be a bit hard because his style take soo much fox experience

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
"CHILLIN!"

Who plays a good Gannon that my friend shawn could watch. (He was in a crew with me, swift, and people i cant remember the only other day we were there. it was the day we had crew battles)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
In order to truly master Fox, one must watch Helios and learn to DI exactly like he does in every situation. Helios is too good.

For the other aspects of Fox's game, just pick 10 random names on the MLG top 25 singles list, type their name in and Fox in on youtube, watch a couple vids and see if you like their style. Literally all of them play Fox, they're all slightly different and highly interchangable, so just pick one. . . it could even be the one who's name looks the coolest, it really doesn't matter at all.

@Na!l: Magus, Tipman, Renth. Don't bother watching Eddy matches, they tend to be really boring to me and honestly, he's not that good. No one is top teir with Ganon, so just take what you can get. "That Purple Stuff" is too good. <3 Magus

Nakamaru

Smash Master
"CHILLIN!"

Who plays a good Gannon that my friend shawn could watch. (He was in a crew with me, swift, and people i cant remember the only other day we were there. it was the day we had crew battles)
Have him watch tomas tipman. Also look up "purple stuff magus" in youtube and watch his trailer. Fury of ganondorf is a good video to watch as well.

pockyD

Smash Legend
tipman only has like 2-3 real vids out there, and you aren't going to learn that much from watching combo vids (aside from starting to use over-b too much -_- HI RENTH)

joe bushman is sweet too... there's a set of him vs. robdollar posted somewhere in the 1v1 forum and there's a set of him vs chu's ylink from FC6 floating around too... maybe other stuff but those are the only ones i've seen of him

edit: and of course, how could i forget captain jack

Renth

Smash Hero
"CHILLIN!"

Hi Na!l ;)

last i checked i had a pertty darn good ganon want tips drop an IM sometime
Renth13 on aim

Have him watch tomas tipman. Also look up "purple stuff magus" in youtube and watch his trailer. Fury of ganondorf is a good video to watch as well.
That vid is mad old i'll make a more up to date vid eventually.
oh yeah..
you can watch purple stuff but i doubt you'll be able to make your ganon move like that anytime soon.

pockyD

Smash Legend
anyways just some general advice for marth players; don't catch turnips =\, and if you do, drop them immediately instead of throwing them back

there's nothing peach loves more than a marth holding a turnip

A-Laon

Smash Master
And on yet another totally different note:

Is anybody planning / thinking of planning / even remotely interested in planning to do anything for this weekend? I'm going through a bit of smash deprivation and it's been a long while since we've done anything on a weekend (outside of Colver).

Top Bottom