• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Someone please upload the matches of me 3-stocking Taki and Swift's Foxes? Thank you berry much.

(It musta been a fluke or something) *shrug*

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I wanna ditto your marth and fox so I can take them away from you........... :p

a fluke indeed. I believe I SD'd twice as well, but a 3 stock is a 3 stock so enjoy it while u can.

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Yes, he's being modest, but Taki 8-stocked me in a 4-stock match.

He shined me, my controller, my house.

Ah, now it's time to play some NJ folk' for the holidays...

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
wow the line of great ganon sigs just keep coming.

edit: perhaps we should update the first post for this friday. for the record im coming this friday.

Evan-(Harm)

Smash Cadet
hello fellow pittsburgh smashers.

Whats up guys this is Evan(the samus player). Just wanted to finally post up on here. i have had a great time playen everyone up at duquesne(i will be there friday). We should continue doing those crew battles and stuff, that was a ton of fun that one day. Also i think we should have a tournament. Like a ten dollar entry fee. winner gets like 70% 2nd gets like 20% and 3rd gets 10% of the pot. It would be better to do it a duquense because so mush money was taken out of that last tournament. I think velocity only got like 70 bucks. Also i am up for the new pittsburgh crew. Anyways just sayen hi.

pockyD

Smash Legend
well it's about 8 a.m. right now and i haven't gone to bed yet and i have class in an hour so there's a good chance i won't be there today

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
just so everyone is aware. Though I may just have to call him up later and offer him gas money but Keer and myself should be showing up today. no doubt hes going to be there after 6pm so i may call him and have him come get me cause i dont feel like spending 2hrs on the bus to get there.And he hasnt fallen off a step we played a few matchs yesterday and they were pretty close just alot of technical error on my part cost me most of them. I dont think he liked having his gannon comboed from 0-100 without landing a hit on me so he steped it up... but expect mass turnip and bomb whoring today. Oh and Ive got a pretty comfortable speed i can play link at now.

takieddine

Smash Master
We'll try to stay late for you guys!

Nice of you to bring Keer Iceburgh, I wanted to get some matches with him at SitC, but he was sleeping >_>

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Looks like a lot of people are arriving today... nice.

Weather turned into donkey sh*t, so I may consider driving. I better find some cheap parking or I'll be out in less than 2 hours haha.

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
Was mad fun yesterday even though I got schooled in the DDR tourney haha... Def wanna come and play that some more who can turn down free food.Anyways great smashing me and keer are def up for playing again.Though its the other way around he brought me not me bringing him... especially since he mentioned it to me without me telling him. Im sure now after playing you all you may just spark his interest to practice again. All I have to say is.... my Link needs MORE SPEED!!! Ima start practicing this week once i get a new job and come back and stop doing stupid aerial up+Bs... that stuff pisses me off. Anyways it was nice meeting everyone and I will def be around more to play. Oh and dont expect me to ever play shiek again... She bores the crap out of me... even watching. glad there wernt any players there or i may have just stoped playing just out of boredom.I only let my scrub friends play her because its the only way they have a chance of beating my link.

sweetooth

Smash Ace
k walk, were you there?

on another note, yesterday was a good time all around. i got to meet pretty much everybody, and even got beat. the best part about that is that since im not in prime condition, i know that none of you are scrubs. just watch out though, because when i come back, look for me to ,make less mistakes... later all. good smashing with ya

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
yeah i drained alot of concentration playing DDR so it took me a long time before i could focus on playing like that vs swift. playing Link vs fast characters is mind numbing...Especilly vs Swifts fox and that random up+b slide to edgehog was insane guess i should work on it and start using it. heh

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Sweetooth, I left Duquesne after the crew battle finished and we had to re-locate for the THIRD time. It was just getting irritating, so I took the other CMU heads back to my place to smash.

Too bad you weren't there earlier... I got there around 2:15, left around 4:30, is my guess.

Top Bottom