• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
For those who know him, I talked to Jordan (sweetooth) and he is likely (though not definite) for tomorrow. Nils (Boothunder) is also in and coming with me.

SCS back in business?

Also, nice session today, taki. Thanks, man.

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
its a bad time for me to be getting back into smash seeing as my gamecube just broke but we'll see how it goes tommorow and if I get destroyed by everyone i may not even bother

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I want to go, but who knows if I'll still be awake by 1PM... all-nighter in progress for a midterm.

And I wanted to check out A-Laon, PlayaFritz, Kakashi, all those dudes who have been very active as of late, 'cause CyberConxion has always paired me up against the same opponents in every bracket [Stephone, Swift, Wes, Pocky] and I wanted to put a face (and skill level) to the other dudes.

....buuuttt apparently they have issues with rides and still being 16 or whatnot. That's too bad.

Oh and good to hear SCS is making somewhat of a comeback? I've never played sweetooth.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
BooThunder
--Just come and hang out. Its not that big a deal cause i mean my one friend isnt that good and he still comes. Just because you are a little rusty doesnt mean you wont be able to brush it off with a few games.

sweetooth

Smash Ace
Yea guys I'm going to try my hardest to get to this. only problem is that i work until 6 today. Also, i have to find out what time burgh get back into town today. but if i do make, I look foward to playing old friends and meeting a couple new ones.

takieddine

Smash Master
lol justin the one man crew, does anyone know if he's gonna be at the tourney? Scary peach, although I never got to play it...

Next crew battle, we let justin be his own crew.

maximusartemus

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. This is Justin, I just set up an account and will now be on smashboards. That was great yesterday and I hope to do it again. I should be at the tournament, barring any set backs.

pockyD

Smash Legend
how did you find out about yesterday (assuming that you weren't on smashboards before)?

and yeah, looking forward to getting my *** kicked again x.x

maximusartemus

Smash Cadet
I found out about you guys through swiftbass, and I found out that he played through my brother and renth who played him at capefest. So through them we got together. Good to find some people here who are good at smash bros., I had not played a real person for about a month before I had met swiftbass.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Name :
handle :
high school / college :
main :
favorite color :
any quotes? :

would it be a good idea if everyone did one of these for an update of SCS which has seemed to be revived? update thread or a brand new one?

*sry bout the double post*

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
We have no identity really, someone should create a Pittsburgh thread. 'Cause we're not all Duquesne, we're not all SCS, we're not all Pitt or CMU, we don't all attend CyberConxion's... but we're all in Pittsburgh.

sweetooth

Smash Ace
perhaps next time we can play.
no prob.

also, since i can feel myself getting back into the swing of things... I think a new EVOLVED SCS is in order. its time to recreate the team from the ground up, and get back to what's important...SMASH. If any of you dont know who I am now, you will find out soon.

I plan on rebuilding the whole crew. I dont want anybody that isn't serious. You dont even have to be good, but you should want to get good. look foward to me coming to the duquesne smash fests more often.

After i get a good look around, and a feel for the new faces, I will create a new SCS thread.

Thanks to everyone who kinda told me that i needed to get back into the swing of things.

look foward to playing you all soon

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Yo i dont know if i'll be going every friday anymore cause finding steady parking is a *****! Also i dont think i can get out early enough to catch a bus to Duquesne by a reasonable time... idk i'll work out something to keep the recordings going.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Best kill EVER!

Alright this is going to kill alot of spirits, but i'm only going to record teams and singles from now on. No more of this crew stuff unless it is offical like tournament crew ****. its just to much to sort through and is a real pain in my ***. >.>

So sorry if you wanted to see the crew vids, but they just wont be up. 1v1s will come soon, and the taki 17% egg kill will be posted cause that was just amazing.

ROB_[MCC}

Smash Apprentice
No worries Naka, we'll take what we can get. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have any vids.

In other news... fear has a new name, the BUSINESS kick.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
We named it when 6-7 of us got to gether at Rob MCC's house after CyberCon. I forget who said it and how it came about but the business kick is ganondorf's dair.

It just fit and it was histerical.

Top Bottom