• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Ohio Update:

There is only one open spot in my car, discuss.

PS: You need to be able to get a ride to Duquesne in the morning because I am not trying to find anyone's house who isn't in a 1 mile radius of me.

And yet again, I am not demanding gas money but it is much appreciated, kthnxs.

maximusartemus

Smash Cadet
I would like that spot. I will provide gas money and I will get to duquesne in the morning. What time would you meet in the morning on Saturday.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so matt's is full again, Kevin has how much room? (I suck at names, but Kevin=PockyD, right?)

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Matt pizzowns (some one call pizza hut) Alan at teh Gers o Warzorz, ftw.

Also anyone here play competitive Madden or Madden at all, if so MM?

Edit:

We are LEAVING Duquesne at 10am. So that means we will be there around 9:45am. This is tentative depending on when this tourney starts, it takes 2hrs (Me and my family have made it to Cleveland in 2hrs before which is roughly 20-30min further than this place I believe, it depends how much I haul a$$ on the highway) to get there supposedly.

Double Edit:

Brawl is online, high-five Nintendo. Too bad it only records records (<Homo-nouns?) when you play your friends. Link

pockyD

Smash Legend
We are LEAVING Duquesne at 10pm. So that means we will be there around 9:45pm. This is tentative depending on when this tourney starts, it takes 2hrs (Me and my family have made it to Cleveland in 2hrs before which is roughly 20-30min further than this place I believe, it depends how much I haul a$$ on the highway).

PM

twice .

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I edited that one post 5 times in 6 minutes, I suck at posting.

So it looks like my finalized car is Rob, Justin, Alan, Evan, and I. For those of you who don't have my number that are riding with me it is 412-651-4361, call if necessary.

Kevin, are you or Wes driving out to this also, or have you still not decided?

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Woah! I thought I read in here that Kevin was driving, I didn't mean to impose, sorry! >_>

Renth

Smash Hero
Wow an un expected return by IC .

their return def gives me some more thoughts on the development of this game.(nor good or bad)
Yo Fast-Fish we should make plans to hit dequense sometime tomorrow.

--- i can bring recording equipment.

D20

Smash Lord
If you drop by, call me. I have so much homework, so I'd only like to stop by to record 2 or 3 matches (and of course to say "hi" to everyone's favorite Ganondorf player and his ride, Naka).

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
what time will y'all be there marc, I can stop by for a bit. I havent played in 4 days. I woke up this morning and couldnt Shine > SHDL it was a tragedy. Nor could I do (on YS) Dash> fullhop > turnaround doublelazer > ledgecancel > FF > ledgegrab > shine > firestall > waveland on platform...repeat thats like my fav D=

My marth just felt like gimping the cpu for like 30mins straight, my falco was like, "look I have the slowest doubleshines ever my lazers.....lol remained unchanged, my shiek tech remained unchanged.....omg shes so easy to play.

ok I was bored but now homework.

D20

Smash Lord
Yeah, I suffer from the same problems as Tim. My Young Link couldn't triple bomb cancel > reverse hookshot > l-canceled milk chug... I was on the verge of tears.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
lol thats hilarious rob triple bomb cancel...like I sat there and thought about it for a while >_>

FYI I really do that stuff in the morning it looks harder than it is.........but i love listing it which reminds me of....

Rob: come'on tim you got th--
Reik: *does killer combo on my first stock poke stadium(alternate music) @ mowfest loser bracket semis*
Rob: --****, oh man
Me: *crying on the inside because of the greatness while respawning*
Rob: what the hell was that?
Me:*still respawning and crying*
Reik:Dair > shine > Uair > Uair > techchase on platform > Fthrow > falling lazer > shine >Uair > DD shuffl'd nair(towards edge) > Dsmash
Me: wtf hes a machine.
Rob: *speechless*

I cant remember the attack exactly but it was basically zero-death and that **** took me across the stage son.

BTW any of you guys MVC2 fans? Doesnt matter this goes down in videogame history as one of the best comebacks ever.(no srsly it does without a doubt)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8wy6uOMCGPw

Renth

Smash Hero
If you drop by, call me. I have so much homework, so I'd only like to stop by to record 2 or 3 matches (and of course to say "hi" to everyone's favorite Ganondorf player and his ride, Naka).
we'll call you but you never answer your phone =( record 2 or 4 matches :laugh: nahh you'll stay with me the whole day you know it ;)

Renth

Smash Hero
tommorow's a gf night, so go early so I can get a couple hours in.
sounds fine, I can be there until about 5:30 then i have to leave because Naka has to go teach karate at some place. Unless someone gives me a place i can chill at until he gets done.

So we go around 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. sound good guys?

EDIT:

only way to record is if we use the commuter lounge we can't hook up the camera with the components.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I have officaly been given the taxi title now hu. No longer a person. I have (de)evolved to a car. T-T

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Me and Renth will be down after this plumber gets here and i get a little more sleep. I'll give either tim or rob a call to see if anyone's down in the nitespot or not when the plumber is done. >.>

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Yeah at 3 o'clock apparently, call me when you get here guys.

I think I might be to lazy to carry my Tv from my room to the Nitespot...

Ohio Update:

Ok so friendlies don't start till 1pm then the tourney starts at 2pm. Soooo uhhhh...we'll LEAVE Duquesne at 10:30am.

Renth

Smash Hero
**Double Post**

We can't get to dequense until the plumber gets here and does his thing today, he was supposed to be here at 11a.m. but he never showed up. So we'll give Tim/Matt a call whenever we can make it out sorry for the delay.

Renth

Smash Hero
Matt your forgot your controller at dequense it's now in my possession if you ask nicely i may return it to you ;)

Dequense tomorrow guys?

Top Bottom