• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official P:M BC Thread!

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I'm glad you like it, roby! You should enter this saturday! It's only 5 bucks :p

Also:

After the tournament this weekend, we will officially have a Project M BC Power Ranking. We've had about 6 or 7 tournaments in BC so far, so I think we'll have sufficient data after this weekend. Discussion about the PM PR will be found in here.

breez

Smash Ace
Osnapizzle, didnt know this thread existed. P:M is the sniz. Cant wait to play some more! Im gonna hype it out to the brawl community and hopefully we can get some big tournaments rolling. Awyeah

:phone:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
i could watch you watch me post all day

baby

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
now that his siggy is gone i feel awkward. brawl event on the 2nd, will have PM setup going for friendlies/exposure and hopefully a side event.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Yeah I dunno know why it disappeared, SWF is doing some stuff I guess.

i might go on the 2nd if there's a cemented PM event

michael_li

Smash Ace
UUUUUUUUUUU
SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

breez

Smash Ace
I heard tell of PM only tournies coming up.

I am all for it, and i'm slowly dragging some brawl guys over the edge. Infact, jake and landon are already sick disgusting, and big D hands out the big D.

wickedrad

`dazrin

Smash Champion
hype

:D

Also PM tournaments are usually side events at Melee events, but I hear talk the Meta wants to organize a PM exclusive event sometime soon.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
we could always try having like a small $2 special this Friday if people plan to show up? would anyone be interested?

| Big D |

Smash Master
Hey guys this isn't biased or anything but since you guys are going to evo and this is unbiased maybe you should consider using the evo unbias rule set for a tourney unbias.

Unbias.

Top Bottom