• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official P:M BC Thread!

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Well I wanted to chime in on a CP system tbh.

I want to get more people to try my group ban system. It's different from JCz, and more reminiscent of melee's CP system.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Hey guys!

Just wanted to pop in here to let everyone know to TUNE IN today at http://Twitch.tv/VGBootCamp for some awesome Project:M action coupled with a special announcement at 7:30pm EST.

Tell your friends, and spread the stream on all your social networks! You will NOT be disappointed!

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
so 2.5 Wario is actually pretty cool

all those mindgames

i want my zss though

`dazrin

Smash Champion

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
aka everytime yakal's high

solid 1700th post imo

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I'm going to be streaming the new preview build of Project M 2.5 this Saturday starting at 3pm. Please feel free to come and join the stream!

I'll be making this a regular thing every Saturday :)

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi

| Big D |

Smash Master
I think so, it is it's own tournament after all and it could cause more people to attend. It also gives us a place to discuss the upcoming event, especially if people are looking for team mates.

`dazrin

Smash Champion

The next Project M tournament, Salty SaturDaze, will be a Demo 2.5 tournament hosted on Saturday, December 29th, 2012.

DO NOT MISS IT! Project M Demo 2.5 has many great balance changes, design tweaks, new content, engine upgrades, and additional aesthetic surprises that really boost the overall feel of the game. Additionally, this will be the FIRST ever Project M Demo 2.5 tournament, so make your way down to stronghold and be a part of the launch of Demo 2.5!

Check out the tournament thread here!

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
Just checking.

Hello this is Poloflipx from the PM IRC chatroom, just wanted to say that I've been checking the site and your BC smashfest stuff.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Hi poloflip! Just letting you know that there won't be a smashfest this weekend as some of us will be going over to Washington this weekend for a tournament.

Looking forward to seeing you in the near future! :)

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I'm thinking about going next Saturday( If there is one). I know the location. I don't really know what to bring apart from my Gamecube controller, and I'm not sure, but is the time set or is it decided every week? Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong thread :3

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Poloflip: We're very casual and laid back when it comes to when, where, and what time smashfests happen. Just pay attention to the BC Brawl thread and the BC Melee thread to keep updated as to when events occur!

Just click "Thread Tools" and click "Subscribe to this thread" and whenever you log in on Smashboards and click your "User-CP", you will be notified when new posts are made in those threads.

michael_li

Smash Ace

1: Gimpyfish62
2: SilentWolf
3: Bladewise
4: Vish
5: C!Z
5: #FreeToby
7: Meta
7: North
9: Mr.Brandandorf
9: Juce
9: Eggz
9: Banana
13: TOFU
13: ThePrime
13: Iceman
13: Sagemoon
17: Fear
17: Meiling
17: Shadic
17: daze
17: TShadow_DR
17: Cryptic
17: FoosJr
17: Lolikanon
25: Gohan!
25: Cody
25: Nade
25: Aaron

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
No, we had a handful of friendlies that continued but bawlr + early close meant no bracket.

Top Bottom