• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

1ofMany_ppl

Smash Apprentice
My guess is tomorrow Krystal/ Ridley/ last 3rd party will be revealed. My theory is that each franchise has seemed to have gotten 1 new character disregarding the fact of Dedede and Metaknight, the only franchises left to have a "new" character revealed are:
Metroid:...If you don't count ZSS
Mario:....though I don't think they would reveal Luigi considering he's been a secret character in every game and if Geno was in I'm sure he'd be secret.
Yoshi series:.....umm....
F- Zero: they might reveal CF though I think Sakurai will go veteran, newcomer and we got shiek as veteran
Ice Climbers: no
LOZ: Ganondorf is Secret I'll put money on that
and Starfox: Most likely Krystal which would be great cause it would destroy a lot of the annoying prophets.

Deception

Smash Ace
Whoa, the body switching sounds intense. I hope this means Ganondorf can possess people now ( see moveset in sig). Anyway, I think any character that we get from now will be secret.

Manny G.

Smash Journeyman
Im going to stop thinking captain Crunch I mean Falcon is going to be confermed.
He is probably an unlockable. (then as I type this it suddenly reveled the next day)

Fawriel

Smash Master
My guess is tomorrow Krystal/ Ridley/ last 3rd party will be revealed. My theory is that each franchise has seemed to have gotten 1 new character disregarding the fact of Dedede and Metaknight, the only franchises left to have a "new" character revealed are:
Mario:....though I don't think they would reveal Luigi considering he's been a secret character in every game and if Geno was in I'm sure he'd be secret.
F- Zero: they might reveal CF though I think Sakurai will go veteran, newcomer and we got shiek as veteran
and Starfox: Most likely Krystal which would be great cause it would destroy a lot of the annoying prophets.
YES!

Tomorrow's shall be an update that debunks all the depressing rumors and lets Brawl shine in a light of hope once more! *parades*

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Don't forget DK needs K. Rool playable.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I hope Isaac is revealed as playable in the next update. That will disprove nearly every leak out there.

FreakyVoiceDude

Smash Apprentice
No more Final Smashes unless we get a character. None of the accidentally confirmed characters seem starting roster, I expect we weren't supposed to know about those. Falcon is running out of room to hide.

Thirty something updates left...I can see two characters including Falcon, plus their Final Smashes and special moves, three to four stages, some scattered mode details...Then items, trophies and pokemon.

Now, the small bet I have with some friends...How long can they hold out on Falcon? I think they'll stay quiet two more weeks, my friends say both longer, and as soon as tomorrow.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Due to the mistaken leak in the Japanese 5 min. How to Play video, I call Lucario or Ness or Jiglypuff's return.

If not, a character that would debunk the current "Full 35 character roster".

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Lucario. Lucario please Sakurai.

Either him or someone like Krystal, Animal Crossing Rep (if there is one), Ridley, Geno, Issac..anyone who is not on that roster. I'd like for it to be 100% debunked so we can end this pointless arguing over the number of characters.

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
Either Lucario/Ness/Jiggs, he surely noticed the leak...

Now, if I get into wishful thinking... GENO! along with the Mario music we've been waiting... Beware the forest's mushrooms!

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
I sorta expect this one soon...... maybe within final days before Japanese release.......

Do y'all remember that one video in Melee? The "Special" one below How To Play? It showed the starting roster in alot of cool ways.

I wonder if Sakurai will post something like that on the DOJO of Brawl's starting roster.........

End Game

Smash Journeyman
I agree. I want a character that either proves or debunks the stupid theories going around here.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

iMichael

Smash Lord
Tonight is music......a friend told me.

Don't worry about who my friend is....lets just say my connects are getting better and better.

Top Bottom