• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
"Your battle against the Subspace Emissary will one of epic fury."

OMG THEY FORGOT THE WORD 'BE'. PHAIL! FAAAAAAAKE!

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
This...is ridiculous. Screw this crap. Give us good updates. You flippin' delay the game for US...GIVE US CHARACTERS AND STAGES! Japan gets the game in two weeks. Show us important stuff for crying out loud. I don't give a flying crap about stickers.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Fascinating! At least they're not completely useless.

EDIT: At above: Come on, OH LETS GET A CHARACTER UPDATE EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY....yeah, right.

flashfox

Smash Cadet
I can't wait to use this, this seems to be fun and could add some more depth (did we need more?) to Subspace.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Ouch, I called Assist Trophy/Pokemon.

And I thought the method of "powering up" update was coming later. :X

Very interesting though.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
That has to be the most unusual power-up method I've ever seen...

But there is never the usual in Smash anyway XD

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
While I could've really done without this (I'm not much of a fan for the 'add x points to y stats' variety of customization), I guess that more depth to a game is never a bad thing.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Wow...just wow...don't try to fool people like that.
Wow...just wow...
I guess you're the first I fooled? :p I do this all the time.

I was trying to correspond with TheMastermind to make it even more believable, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut........................

Next time I'm just going to go with good ol' Jim. EARTHWORM Jim.
Yeah, that's right.

courte

Smash Lord
they got rpg on my fighting game!!

umm rpg in my fighting game??! AWESOME!! i couldn't be happier--can't wait to see penny arcade tackle this one... or better egoraptor makes a movie documenting the history of the franchise... ah that'd be classic

Smash 64; Kirby and Pikachu: BOW DOWN TO YOUR GODS!!
Melee: Fox and Marth: Just because we're better 'n' you doesn't make us gay... now to the tanning salon!!
Brawl: So you collect stickers... of bananas... to kick ass?!?!

Darkraid

Smash Champion
This update is full of win. Who wouldn't thought that stickers could be used as power-ups. Only Sakurai can. What's next, CDs power-ups?

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
Alot of people have neglected to notice the fact he also showed the 5 difficulty modes, and the ability to move backwards and replay stages while you play SSE.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Stickers? STEEKERZ?!?!?!? We don't need no STEENKING STEEKERZ!!!111

Captain Falcon was made of awesome, therefore he doesn't require the use of stickers. Have fun! - Sakurai

What's for breakfast?
My brreakfast is a non-re-myUU-vable steekar!

Zek

Smash Ace
Alot of people have neglected to notice the fact he also showed the 5 difficulty modes, and the ability to move backwards and replay stages while you play SSE.
We knew about the difficulties and replaying was implied when he talked about fighting bosses again.

Top Bottom