• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

the master of legends

Smash Cadet
I kinda figured the delay would happen. Oh well I guess, that just means it'll be that much sweeter when we all finally do get to play it. No since in pouting about it, it won't change anything. I have a question for MilesPrower, is that a real quote from sakurai? And if so did he actually say who the third party character was?

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Who's 'defending' the delay? Does anyone actually 'like' the delay? Get some common sense, all your *****ing isn't going to change a thing, so you're just wasting energy, and quite frankly, I don't care to wade through doezns of posts that say the same **** thing ("Waaaaaaaaaaaah! Sakurai made a personal attack on me, Brawl is killing my life").

Optimistic? The word you're looking for is 'patient'. Jeez, there's other things to look forward to in life.
Well said, it could've been worse, at least we got a 1 month delay instead of that 6-7 month delay they gave GTA IV :dizzy:.

Edit: BTW the Pikmin stage looks cool.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
This is gunna be good.
Yeah right he'll probably just mock us. :p

Surround Sound Support

I'm not getting my hopes up, but I WILL stay up to see what it is. Because like I said earlier, it has potential to be really good.

If I was really going to predict something along the lines of a downer, it'd be Zelda's FS.

Chasesin

Smash Apprentice
Oct. 12 Fri. 2007 Jan. 16 Wed. 2008

New Launch and E for All

Today I have some good news and some bad news. Let's get the bad part out of the way first, shall we?!

As many of you may have already heard, we have had to delay the launch of Super Smash Bros. Brawl by just a little bit—it will now be launching on February 10th March 9th in the Americas (*). I know that many of you will WILL be disappointed by this news, but please understand that the extra development time will enable us to make the game the best it can be.? It is my earnest hope life long goal that i hope to finish before halo 8 that you will all be enjoying this game for many years, and we are all working very hard a little toward that goal.

Phew. Now for some good news to tide you over.

The forthcoming E for All event will be held at the Los Angeles the moon Convention Center beginning October 18 January 3rd(the week of no dojo) .

And it appears that this event will display the first ever public playable version of Super Smash Mario Bros. Brawl!? I am planning on required having people play the game—but with limited characterstart screen selection.

The problem is SonicSakurai. What to do... I suppose if we’re going to all this trouble, perhaps we you should make him playable an assist trophy.

Oh, yes. And for those of you who come to play, please remember—you tap break the Control Stick to do Smash attacks.

Have fun!?

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
The WT"F character of Brawl is Sakurai himself. The delays are to give him more time to finish his own character. Besides his own character, everything in the game is done. It's just that Sakurai has like 50 bajilion different direction moves so he will take a couple of years to make.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
The scans are leaks, right? No need to conform to those.... though, I'm still gonna predict Zelda Specials/Sheik like I have been for a little while...

Realistically, Olimar's FS.

Also, an apology from Sakurai, stating that they fixed the problem ahead of schedule and that Brawl will actually be released in America the same time it's released in Japan.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Also, an apology from Sakurai, stating that they fixed the problem ahead of schedule and that Brawl will actually be released in America the same time it's released in Japan.
lol I wish.....that would be good. =D

Darkraid

Smash Champion
It is shiek, and people who said shiek look the same as melee, better shut up cuz she's great!

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I actually told my friend...

Now that sheik's leaked we're gonna get a zelda special moves update tonight...

I wasn't far off lol...

And I want to take this time to laugh at teh sheik haters :laugh:

anyway,...

she looks really really really ridiculously AWESOME

Top Bottom