• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
lol

"Hey guys, I'm still whipped from New Years day, I'll leave it to the Japanese release to give you new info. Try searching on YouTube. Enjoy the game."

or

Some of you may haven't have noticed the new commercials, they're in Japanese, but bare with me: *posts the commercials we saw on YouTube.*

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Too lazy to wait 45min, staying up until 4 AM isn't really such a good idea when you can sleep.
I just hope we'll get something new.
And so my first day at SmashBoards ends.

Sjos

Smash Cadet
now that everyone is expecting it to be a crappy update, it MUST be an epic one

..right?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Im with you

8 updates would be heavenly :3

and if one of the updates where

"uh were all done and where moving the release date to feb 5"

I WOULD **** myself

b/c feb 5 is my bday:psycho: :3
that would be a mess! lol but seriously 8 updates(one including Krystal) and they say there done i would be estatic!

WarxePB

Smash Ace
For some reason, I get the feeling that it'll be a Mario update - probably Rosalina as an AT. But "Mario" is vague enough that I have a decent chance of getting it right. ;)

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Remember, don't get your hopes up. That way you'll be surprised with the end result.

I also predict that the traffic on the Dojo tonight will be higher than usual - all the Dojo addicts satisfying their cravings. :(

cazoup

Smash Apprentice
hmm hopfully something that will give us a great start for the new year. but hey you cant ask for much since the japanese release is in like 3 weeks.

Niko_K

Smash Master
double post wow everyone is eyeballing this thread, 5 replies in the time it took me to write mine lol

Top Bottom