• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Blue X

Smash Cadet
I'm going to go ahead and say something from SSE. This could be new info or just info we already knew from E For All but we haven't received an SSE update for awhile and new info from it could keep this week going strong.

Blue_Kirby

Smash Rookie
Well judging by the way things have gone this week I'm gonna say Snake's final smash but I would also love see some more SSE. My longshot is going to be that another Melee stage is confirmed.

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
I kind of hope they don't give us that option just because the idea of kids playing Smash to f-bomb spamming rap music makes me want to kill a small puppy.

Last night's update was pretty great, so I'm not counting on tonight being too good. Either a red or blue update?

..What is up with all the rap hate here? I mean, it's not the best music but it's still good. 50 Cent rapping bout lollipops?? You mean the "magic stick"?

Anyway, I wouldn't get my hopes up because Sakurai has no pattern at all, but some people do not accept it as they keep making ridiculous theories and patterns for the updates.
Im expecting a meh update.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I'm calling for the lightning bolt.
I'd say this is a pretty good guess. I'll second this.

That or a game mode, since we've been getting so many lately...

I'm really hoping they confirm the ability to play songs on stages from your SD card this week. I have a feeling we won't get that until january though...
I'm not sure why they'd go to the effort of having 30+ composers, multiple songs per stage, and the ability to change the frequency of each...only to grant you the capability to use your own music on the stages...

Seems pointless.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
I'm not sure why they'd go to the effort of having 30+ composers, multiple songs per stage, and the ability to change the frequency of each...only to grant you the capability to use your own music on the stages...

Seems pointless.
Agreed. I'd like to keep the soundtrack as is, thank you very much.

I say that if we get a character update, it'll either be Snake's or Zelda's FS (or Mega Man... we still have a while for that hype of 20th anniversary to die down.).

Falco for BRAWL

Smash Cadet
well, last nights stage announcement suprised me, so im gonna go on a crazy guess. and say CHARACTER UPDATE. GOD, i hope im right

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to guess that whatever the update is, you'll be able to twist it to fit it in the sentence 'YOU MUST ____'

Even if it's Falcon. 'YOU MUST FAAAAAAAALCON PUNCH!'

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Ismar stop changing your avatar it's getting hard to recongnize you . We will probably get a pokeball and assist trophy at the same time.

In that case cazoud I WANT OLIMAR TODAY SO HE CAN PWN RIDLEY EVEN THOUGH HE'S SMALLER. I would like both of them in the game I just think it would be cool to have the smallest character in brawl to pwn the biggest character in brawl. I am assuming that they will both be in the game.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
But at least its almost break:p
My break started on the 21st of November and goes through to the start of March :p God I love Australian holidays. Anyway my prediction is a subspace update.

Top Bottom