• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I'm feeling something red tonight. It just makes sense.

I'm doubting a character unless there's a huge newcomer about to be shown in CoroCoro that the Dojo wants to jump on first (like how Sonic was done).

Final Smash or some altered veteran Special Moves sounds about right.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I'm feeling something red tonight. It just makes sense.

I'm doubting a character unless there's a huge newcomer about to be shown in CoroCoro that the Dojo wants to jump on first (like how Sonic was done).

Final Smash or some altered veteran Special Moves sounds about right.
Sonic was shown on IGN before he was on the Dojo.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Sonic was shown on IGN before he was on the Dojo.
He was REVEALED because of information coming in from the conference. There wasn't any visible proof until the Dojo posted it.

I imagine if someone like MegaMan were being revealed in CoroCoro, Sakurai would want the visible news present on the Dojo before all else.

Though I think all we'll get in CoroCoro is a few veterans, if that, honestly.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Why does Megaman being confirmed on his his 20th anniverary, which is monday, sound senseless?
The Dojo's updates are not synched with anything aside from the rare public media showing, like DK and Sonic being synched with their first appearances at E3 and the pre-E4A show.

Dojo updates are not synched with holidays, birthdays, release dates, or any other sort of specific day. However, I think if that pattern were to be broken, that MegaMan being confirmed on his birthday would be an excellent way to do it.

Falco for BRAWL

Smash Cadet
new item ( hopefully an assist trophy ) or a how to play update. please, please, please just be a character. im tired of this character drought.

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
Megaman, in Dojo before its own aniversary:laugh: naaaaaa...

it has to be a red update, if not, everiting I belibe wold be a lie:(
it must be a final smash or crappy moves:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Twisted

Smash Cadet
I'll agree with what half the people have said and guess Sonic's Final Smash tonight. I'm sure it will be a character update, but after the last month of not so great updates I just can't see a newcomer tonight. Plus Sonics FS is the last character update that we already know.

Weed

Smash Lord
I'll agree with what half the people have said and guess Sonic's Final Smash tonight. I'm sure it will be a character update, but after the last month of not so great updates I just can't see a newcomer tonight. Plus Sonics FS is the last character update that we already know.
He may be merciful and spare us the wasted update.
That's what I'm hoping for, at least.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
We're just setting ourselves up for a fall again. We'll get a filler update today, and we'll get a few new screenshots and nothing more from Coro Coro.

Really. Why does everyone have such high hopes about Coro Coro? Even if we do get some new information, it won't be anything substantial. No matter what, we're not getting the full roster.

[/negativity]

Now, if you believe that, and we do get a nice update and/or the full roster from Coro Coro, it'll be a nice surprise. :)

EDIT: For tonight, I'm going to say "Vault".

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Far from right, we still got:
Zelda's FS
Zelda' special moves(see if she's the same)
Snake'FS
Zamus's FS
And a lot of other characters special moves, which he hopefully won't post

Grod

Smash Apprentice
Definitely a character...ON OPPOSITE DAY!!!

It could possibly be about the whole coro coro thing. After all, it is the day after.

Top Bottom