• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Captain Falcon.

We havent had a new character in 3 weeks so i think its likely we'll see one; and i'll go with the captain for tomorrow.

Demon_Gaara007

Smash Rookie
I didn't make this:

--
Characters - 48%
Stages - 20%
Game Modes -15%
Items - 10%
Music - 5%
How to Play - 1%
Notices - 1%

We haven't had the Item-How to Play-Item setup very often. All of the times we have though, it's been a character update. Last time, it was Lucas special moves. The time before that was PT's special moves. Not a whole lot to go on honestly, but it just feels like we're about due. Assist trophies in general seem to cue the appearance of a character update the next day.

You know what else we're due for? An F Zero stage, darn it. Anyway I'm thinking it's a race between the top two, Sakurai might have another amazing Game Mode (that's sarcasm by the way) up his sleeve but I'm hoping not. Just for clarification, Items would be normally be higher in this situation, but Fridays and Items aren't too friendly with each other.

Smash - 33%
Pokemon- 20%
Mario - 10%
Zelda - 10%
Kirby - 10%
Sonic - 5%
(The rest were too low to mention)

There have been four How to Play updates in November, most of any month. And we've still got a long way to go before December.

My guess,
Zelda: Special Moves

Bold prediction,
Newcomer: Krystal

Against the odds,
F Zero Stage
--

Personally, I'd guess Captain Falcon for tonight.

Raptorbite

Smash Apprentice
I can picture Sakurai holding his crappy update gun, firing it at rabid smash fans. He is cornered. His only escape: toss a grenade full of Captain Falcon to stem the tide.

The time is soon.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY THERE WILL NOT BE A CHARECTER TOMMORROW.
LOL

Just for that, I expect tomorrow to be very disappointingly.

You know, it's kind of amusing reading these predictions, then later see everyone *****in and the mods had to do all that work.

Sorry, but its just all hilarious.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
I can picture Sakurai holding his crappy update gun, firing it at rabid smash fans. He is cornered. His only escape: toss a grenade full of Captain Falcon to stem the tide.

The time is soon.
Quite contrary.

He still has to use his big shotgun, and is just getting ready to fire, Tony Montana style.

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
The last veteran update (Ice Climbers) was on a friday so based off of nothing I say Captain Falcon.

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
darn, if sakurai has a crappy update gun, what stops him from having the uber leet crappy update bazooka?!

TMS

Smash Journeyman
I don't see how you guys are expecting a good update tomorrow. I bet you that Sakurai will wait until is crappy update gun is out of ammo, and then give us something halfway decent.

nintenfreak92

Smash Rookie
Sakurai has been hating us lately and he will more than likely give us something ********.

I was wondering though because Dec. 3 is just around the corner what do you think he will give us on that day, better be something good cause if not i am going to like kill some one. ( I will be very sure to keep my sister really close to me on that day.:chuckle:)

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Sakurai has been hating us lately and he will more than likely give us something ********.

I was wondering though because Dec. 3 is just around the corner what do you think he will give us on that day, better be something good cause if not i am going to like kill some one. ( I will be very sure to keep my sister really close to me on that day.:chuckle:)
You sick perv!!!!! Oh, you mean to take your anger out on. Nevermind then....

Burnsro

Smash Cadet
This time I'm going to guess that it will be an ASSIST TROPHY for the next update.
Okay, I got this prediction right so for tomorrow I'll guess that it will be a Poke Ball! Hopefully I can get two predictions right in a row! :crosses fingers:

M.K

Level 55
Eww, if it's a Pokeball, I will Crossbow my eyes together and stretch my lower lip out until the Sun burns it up.

Top Bottom