• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

punkomatic622

Smash Journeyman
Done waiting for Olimar (Ya HErd Sakurai?)
I totally agree. But we already know what his final smash is (Sonic). It would be another total bummer to get his final smash.

I'd like to see a newcomer, but I'd rather see Captain Falcon return. D:
I guess i didn't use him so much in Melee, so i don't really care if he comes back or not. (sorry)

What i really want to see is Capn' Olimar and Krystal make it in before the final bell.

olimar as a playable, krystal as an AT

burrito

Smash Lord
Todays update threw me off quite a bit. It's difficult to say what the update will be tomorrow. Although, there almost certainly has to be a character update coming up, either Tuesday or Wednesday probably.

Dry_Umbrella

Smash Apprentice
he might just put a bunch of crud upates week after week

until......

monday: Ridley

tuesday: Geno

wednesday: Captain Olimar

thursday: Megaman

friday: returning characters
all characters from previous installments will be returning

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I already looked it up a while ago. Olimar will NOT be revealed on Sakurai's birthday because it's August 3rd.
Last I checked there was a distinct difference between the names "Sakurai" and "Miyamoto," and I also thought we were discussing the latter.

Whatever.

aleps

Smash Apprentice
Miyamoto's birthday is November 16th..... I hope that Olimar is confirmed that day

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Miyamoto's birthday is November 16th..... I hope that Olimar is confirmed that day
When has an update ever synched with a specific date, that wasn't because of information being shown publicy somewhere outside of the Dojo?

Don't try and match up updates with certain dates... you'll only get your hopes up only to get them crushed. Do yourself a favor.

Anyway, I hope tonight is good and not another mediocre or "you already knew this" update. I don't know about everyone else, but I'll be a little too busy playing Galaxy the rest of the week to be significantly affected by the updates.

On that note, did anyone else get a phone call from Mario tonight thanking you for pre-ordering his new game? That made me all kinds of happy.

Florida

イーグランツ
When has an update ever synched with a specific date, that wasn't because of information being shown publicy somewhere outside of the Dojo?

Don't try and match up updates with certain dates... you'll only get your hopes up only to get them crushed. Do yourself a favor.
Right, but we did get the "What is the Subspace Emissary?" update on Sakurai's birthday. And of course we were predicting something huge for that day. Also, according to Piffman2, we got the Fire Emblem Theme on the same day that Path of Radiance came out for the USA (it could've been another FE game, I'm not certain).

The idea of having Captain Olimar confirmed on Miyamoto's birthday (Friday) sounds splendid! =D
(I'm cool cause I said splendid)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

he's got a point, i thought ridley would be revealed when metroid prime 3 came out:urg:,
and look at today, mario galaxy comes out, and its about fire emblem:mad:,:ohwell:
sakurai should put "things revealed at e4all" and be done with it:p

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
he's got a point, i thought ridley would be revealed when metroid prime 3 came out:urg:,
and look at today, mario galaxy comes out, and its about fire emblem:mad:,:ohwell:
sakurai should put "things revealed at e4all" and be done with it:p
I agree with you, E for All updates are a little disappointing because we all already know, but as soon as those are done we can get to updates we didn't already know about.

Metalknux

Smash Ace
Last I checked there was a distinct difference between the names "Sakurai" and "Miyamoto," and I also thought we were discussing the latter.

Whatever.
I tried to mindgame you, and you fell for it. You are now trapped in a never ending spiraling abyss of disturbing thoughts and reliving your worst past experiences.

Have fun.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Hm, well, I can name one date that had an update associated to the matter at hand.

Fire Emblem Theme. Radiant Dawn launch day. Weird, ain't it?

I tried to mindgame you, and you fell for it. You are now trapped in a never ending spiraling abyss of disturbing thoughts and reliving your worst past experiences.

Have fun.
Desperately trying to cover up mistakes, much?

Metalknux

Smash Ace
Hm, well, I can name one date that had an update associated to the matter at hand.

Fire Emblem Theme. Radiant Dawn launch day. Weird, ain't it?

Desperately trying to cover up mistakes, much?
Lol. Yeah, I made a mistake. I was going to just say "my bad", but I ended up typing what first came to mind.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Not expecting much tonight, my once fragile spirit has been crushed by a series of "meh" updates, but there is always hope!

Roatigas

Smash Rookie
I'm going to go with a pokéball pokémon reveal. One that we already know about from E 4 All...

CommanderC00L

Smash Cadet
I'm guessing we get a in depth strategy guide on how to pause the game.

...even if that did happen if would be just about as exciting as these last few updates <_<;

oh well I still love smash brothers =)

P.S oh... and would people seriously stop with the BEE ESS about E for all footage, everyone on these forums saw all the dam videos already get over it <3

Top Bottom