• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually, the basic human needs are:

1) The need to sustain oneself (food, water, air, etc.)
2) The need to thrive (shelter, security, etc.)
3) The need to procreate (makin' babies)

No human being can resist these urges.
You are definetly wrong there, but it is very unhealthy and causes severe psychological problems

Blackadder

Smash Master
In all fairness, you two were the ones talking about the gay part. I just wanted people to draw for me because I'm artistically ********.
I don't remember what I wanted or did, but I have not been in this debate for some time now! We're innocent! :(:laugh:

Also, seriously:
Blackadder... I know I spam sometimes. But please don't blame me for this. Honestly. I just want to predict.
What the hell does that mean? It'll keep me up at night, I swear.

RDK

Smash Hero
In all fairness, you two were the ones talking about the gay part. I just wanted people to draw for me because I'm artistically ********.
Lol, I know, I was joking.

You are definetly wrong there, but it is very unhealthy and causes severe psychological problems
Exactly--maybe not so much the food / sustainence part, but maybe the shelter and definetely the pro-creating. You don't have to make babies to survive, or even to live a happy life. That's something that needs to happen so that the species as a whole survives.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
It means that when the spam police come I want the record to show that all I'm here for is to predict. I am not taking part in this... whatever it is.

EDIT: It was fun for about two minutes when I could mock, but then it got outta hand.

Blackadder

Smash Master
It means that when the spam police come I want the record to show that all I'm here for is to predict. I am not taking part in this... whatever it is.
O_O
Spam police? Me? Huh? Whaaaa?
I only report it when it's all out advertising or crule flaming.

I'm a HUGE spammer, m'boy.
Just ask anyone here!

(Guys, back me up here!)

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
EDIT: It was fun for about two minutes when I could mock, but then it got outta hand.
Thats a little off topic dont you think.

I predict a character tonight

RDK

Smash Hero
Well, I see that the conversation has returned to mediocrity. Now that there's no required amount of intelligence to participate, I'm out.

BTW again, nice mega-spam post, Blackadder. I'll be expecting more. ;)

Tyrael64

Smash Journeyman
Yeah.

"Awww! It makes you want to use him as a playable character."

Now that's just plain mocking the fans.

**** you, Sakurai....

Sinn

Smash Lord
Underwhelming, though this IS the first real confirmation of third party ATs...maybe my beloved Phoenix will be in the game after all...

I'ma work on some more Chinese and call it a night. Later everyone.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Great character from the Metal Gear franchise, and I'm glad we'll be seeing third-party assist trophies, but even still, not the type of update I was expecting, or hoping.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Awesome stuff.
Tails and Knuckles for AT's FTW.

And..that's about all I can say now.
I'm off!
G'night SWF! Peace out!

lazychi

Smash Cadet
wow

i am soooo glad i stood up today for this update, GRAY FOX, too cool
also he teaches some of the newer people to shield grab, pretty cool