• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Dither

Smash Apprentice
What in the name of ****?

Holy crap.

This is one of those features that seems so fun at first try, but what's really good about stages is how unique they are - something tells me these built stages won't be used so much.

Rex+

Smash Ace
OMFG!!!

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! BRAMBLE BLAST MUSIC!!!!
MY FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK IN THE HISTORY OF EVER!!!
Excuse me for shouting; I ****ing love this update.

skyone

Smash Journeyman
EPIC MINDGAMES! I was just thinking about how a stage builder would work with Smash.

OH WOW.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow thats amazing. i always thought like what if they had a custom stage thing, but they clearly took it to the next level. having the extreme variety of different objects, sending it to nintendo, and having a new stage everyday!? and thank god for SD support! brawl is too amazing.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Teh sex

Pretty awesome stuff. No, really epic stuff.
Reminds me greatly of THPS Create-a-Park... And I'm really happy with this.
Didin't expect summat so big today, though I'm still hoping for a vet this week. :laugh:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I was uber mindgamed. Sakurai wins at life.

EDIT: Blackadder's right about it being like the park editor in THPS. That thing kept me busy for a long time, so I got a feeling this is gonna be great.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I think this goes in the OMG and Sonic Revealed level of updates, this has got to be one of the biggest updates Sakurai has graced us with!

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Wow, so excited. I am saddened that even with the SD card support, why can't we upload our own songs? But I am happy either way, I cannot believe they added this.

Rex+

Smash Ace
OMFG!!!

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! BRAMBLE BLAST MUSIC!!!!
MY FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK IN THE HISTORY OF EVER!!!
Excuse me for shouting; I ****ing love this update.
What, nobody is excited about this? Go play DKC2 and give me the definition of music. :/
By the way, I was the first person to post this most epic update, this automatically makes me rule.

Top Bottom