• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

XDead Sexy

Smash Apprentice
were not gonna have a character tomorrow maybe character moves or an item music update cause we havent had either of those in awhile but we'll just have to wait and see

NastCF

Smash Apprentice
Maybe we'll see a new stage. Or a Subspace Emissary Video. Who knows? It's up to Sakurai =/
I'd like some more info on franchises that so far seem to have been forgotten. We could see Lucas' moves. Otherwise, I'd like to see Sonic's stage.

NastCF

Smash Apprentice
Actually, we saw Donkey and Diddy Kong's introduction in SE a while ago.
"Donkey Kong makes his stand", I think.

EliteSmashArtist27

Smash Cadet
The last thign we would expect is a chracter, so It should be a character. Wolf-Link/Midna for tmr! by the way, what does ftw mean?

Jmax

Smash Cadet
I have a feeling tomorrow will be something quite useless. Maybe a song or something.

TaiSabaki

Smash Rookie
If ridley is in the game, he'll be a boss in SE. I want Zelda's moveset revealed, because that will shed light on the whole Shiek thing; whether he'll show up as a playable, or not.

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
I'm also thinking something bland...perhaps air dodging, or a pokeball. I really hope we get some double updates this week.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
tomorrow's update: "just kidding. you can record videos directly to SD cards, so there is no length limit"

RDK

Smash Hero
tomorrow's update: "just kidding. you can record videos directly to SD cards, so there is no length limit"
.....if only......

**** you, Reggie--you and your tricks!

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
We haven't had a veteran in 6 weeks. GIMMIE.

Although, really, I don't expect anything good tonight. Not after last week's end of OMGDDD.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
My computer never loads the update at exactly 3. I wish I was lucky. Lucky people always get what they want.

@Weed: Do you mean that sucky owl in OOT that never shut up!?

JPW

Smash Ace
stupid daylight savings downunder comes with its first disadvantage.

Now Aussies have to wait till 6pm.

I was so ready to check it at 5pm.

Pity it didn't work to our advantage.

Weed

Smash Lord
Metas Special moves since himself was delayed like for a long time. But if that isnt the case theni suspect sumthing related to the Game Modes section
In case you missed it, his moves were not-so-subtly revealed in the "Four kinds of Special Moves!" How-to-play update.

Top Bottom