• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

FFMMCLXIV

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna play the part of the pessimist, because I don't think I can stand another post about Captain Falcon. Seriously, is that all anyone wants anymore?

Besides the dude above me. :chuckle:

Prediction for Monday - Dr. Mario (defying logic, one pill at a time ;))

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
My guess in a few weeks...

Next Week: Item and Capt Falcon
After 2 Weeks: Final Smash and Newcomer (someone in the Starfox group)
After 3 Weeks: Mode and AT
After 4 Weeks: Music and Newcomer (hoping it's Midna)

dark_templar_99

Smash Cadet
Krystal is the most likely to be shown next, even more than Capt Falcon, Imo. Next week will not have a character though, just an assist trophy that no one will care about. A new item, song, and music. On friday they will have some new game mode/type.

courte

Smash Lord
no secret characters from either game (cap fal, ness jiggly luigi marth fLCO GANON sheik) will be announced theyre done with the veterans maybe another 5 new characters max but half the roster already announced really takes away the mystique

Puppet Master

Smash Cadet
people. listen. we are NOT getting captain falcon till AFTER the game is released.we are only giving you people 12 veterans and 12 newcomers. you are getting the last newcomer in two weeks. ok people.
thats seems logical...the Dojo has to back off of character updates for a while or the whole game will be ruined before we get to play it

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
hmmmm......

1 month from now-krystal shows up for another fox character

2 months from now- mewtwo's revenge

and when the game comes out-...........................................................cosmo **** olmar(LOL YEAH RIGHT that would never happen)

he wouldn't give us all the characters maybe like half of them

Sir James

The Doctor
Based off of the results from Sakurai's poll, I believe that Krystal and Captain Olimar will be revealed before January. If we're lucky we may even get a Megaman announcement as well during that time. I have a feeling Captain Falcon will be our next announcement, followed by Krystal or Captain Olimar.

It's going to be an interesting holiday season filled with some great announcements.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
How won't it be ruined? Isn't part of the fun of the game the surprise of discovery? If we knew absolutely everything, the game wouldn't play the same way as it would if we already knew what was coming.
ROFL are you serious?? :chuckle::chuckle:

this is a fighting game!! the only thing that is considered spoiler is the Subspace Emissary!!

FFMMCLXIV

Smash Apprentice
ROFL are you serious?? :chuckle::chuckle:

this is a fighting game!! the only thing that is considered spoiler is the Subspace Emissary!!
Ok, so you're saying that the fighting genre isn't spoilable? Well, whatever. I was on the ceiling when I unlocked Dr. Mario in Melee, but I guess no one else takes satisfaction in unlocking characters?

His updates aren't really spoilers, I just don't want to know EVERYTHING.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so you're saying that the fighting genre isn't spoilable? Well, whatever. I was on the ceiling when I unlocked Dr. Mario in Melee, but I guess no one else takes satisfaction in unlocking characters?

His updates aren't really spoilers, I just don't want to know EVERYTHING.
Don't check the Dojo then, because really I'm pretty sure ALL the characters will be known by Janurary 24th even if they haven't been updated on the Dojo yet.

Really I hope Sakurai reveals every single character before January 24th or I'm going to find out in a less glorious fashion.

FFMMCLXIV

Smash Apprentice
Don't check the Dojo then, because really I'm pretty sure ALL the characters will be known by Janurary 24th even if they haven't been updated on the Dojo yet.
Wanna put a cookie on it?;)

I guarantee that he will leave at least one character in the dark. If he reveals every character, feel free to throw pies, fruits, etc. *paints bullseye on face*

Kentalish

Smash Lord
OK lets see here im going to have to say a character butr not Captain Falcon.

and all the characters will be spoiled before the US release date... for me I want to know what characters and stages there are cuz for some people it takes forever to unlock stuff and thats what internets is for... Im pritty sure weil unlock everything with subspace... but im looking forward to finding a site telling us how to unlock characters... god dam japanease getting it first

Snakz

Smash Ace
If Captain Falcon hasn't been released now, he probably wont be released for a while, of course that could change on Monday

Monday: Music

Top Bottom