• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
If I recall right, we've predicted this before.
But we really didn't expect it to happen now.
Ah well, A character is a character, I'm not much of a fan of Kirby games, I was pleased when I seen MetaKnight in the original trailer, but I'm not sure how I feel about Dee Dee Dee. :p
I guess I'll see when either the game comes out or they EVER decide to show the demo to Europeans. :////

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
wow king dee dee! i didn't expect him to be a heavyweight tho. I always thought it was just the coat that made him look big.

wow, wasn't expecting him!

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I wasn't sure where to go with the whole Dedede prediction, but I'm glad to see my question was answered. This is great. I mean, come on, how cool is it to have a penguin in Smash? Especially one that's a king.

This is Sakurai's likely last Smash, so I am not surprised to see that he is incorporating more of his characters into the game.

Space_Pirate_Fox_McCloud

Smash Apprentice
I was expecting Dedede to make it in, but I didn't think he'd get confirmed so soon. I'm glad that he is in, he's certainly deserving to participate and another Kirby character is welcome.

At this point though, I'm starting to get tired of seeing newcomers. Don't get me wrong, I like having more characters, but I honestly would really like to see another returning veteran as we haven't gotten one in a long time and there are still several many of us really would like to see (Captain Falcon, Marth, Ganondorf, Mr. Game & Watch, ect).

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I was expecting Dedede to make it in, but I didn't think he'd get confirmed so soon. I'm glad that he is in, he's certainly deserving to participate and another Kirby character is welcome.

At this point though, I'm starting to get tired of seeing newcomers. Don't get me wrong, I like having more characters, but I honestly would really like to see another returning veteran as we haven't gotten one in a long time and there are still several many of us really would like to see (Captain Falcon, Marth, Ganondorf, Mr. Game & Watch, ect).
Indeed, I do want to see what they do to Ganondorf, as I main him.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I THINK, Sakurai is doing this;
Filling up the last two newcomer slots to make the newcomers and the veterans at a fair placement, Mindgame us for a little while, and release more veterans.

So, don't expect Falcon anytime soon guys. :/

Well, actually, it's last one now.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I'm actually surprised to see that Captain Falcon has not been confirmed yet. To be quite honest, I think he'll end up in one of the video's he posts before he ACTUALLY confirms him, just like Peach.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
People didn't see this coming?!?!

Dedede was Number 1 in the poll for most wanted Characters!
wait a second.... we got #1 Dedede..... We got one of the characters tied for #2, Diddy Kong.........that just means........

WE'RE GETTING THE OTHER GUY TIED FOR #2!!!!! GENO FOR BRAWL!!!!!!!

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Seeing character updates like this only make me realize how epic this game will be, once you consider all the hidden characters that Sakurai won't tell us about right away.

I've seen predictions/hopes for Dedede before, thought he may have a chance, but never seriously considered it. Nice to see him in, though.

Hammer = disjointed hitbox?

And he's definately fat, lol. No-brainer to be a heavyweight.

Blackadder

Smash Master
How...unexpected.
I honestly would've nevef guessed Dedede. I mean, sure, he was number 1 on the polls, people used to yack about him daily, ect.

But in all honestly, I never really gave him much thought. And here I am, stareing at him.

Great stuff, I gotta say. If characters Like Dedede can represent Kirby games, then who knows what else could happen. Wolf, Ridley, ect all seem likely to me now.

Top Bottom