• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wanna see what Dedede's specials are tonight...

...that or obviously Geno

aleps

Smash Apprentice
I have 2 theories about tomorrows updates. 1. Someone's moveset, maybe Lucas or Dedede. 2. An other character, as we got 2 weeks with only 1 (somehow lame :p)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i think if we get any type of character update...ANY...it will be either Lucas' moveset or Ike/Metaknight's Final Smash. i highly, HIGHLY doubt we'll get another character. but if i'm wrong, you can quote me on this and i'll take my statement back

it's hard to say what update we'll get. it would make friday really epic if Dedede was tomorrow, but that's not the case. i would say seeing Norfair would be fine for me, but i dunno about the rest of you.

so, i have no f***in idea, but i'm going with the Norfair stage

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'm thinkin' we may get something about Lucas tonight. But we did get NPC just recently, so maybe not.

In fact, I'd have to go with music.
It's been a good long time since we got some, plsu Ashley's Theme was shockingly cheap. If it's not music, a How2Play update on Crawling.

And if not either of them, a simple Item.
But I'm bancking on music or How2Play.

Blackadder

Smash Master
So long since I've heard those words.:)
Long time since I've said them.
I don't post on this thread much anymore.
Most of DP has gone off and away with school, plus the Brawl rooms are filled with
idiots
great people.Things is changed, dawgg. :laugh:

I said that on page 400 :|
...That's the oddest reason I've ever seen anyone complain about.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Well, I got bored and didn't know what to say, so that came out.
*Salutes*
Good man.

Ahhhh.
Now I'm bored as hell.
Ugh, Music FTW. And stuff.

Edit:
Yeah, there was a large influx of ****ers in the past few months. My God, I was in that run!
*Cries*

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Don't crop me in with those
idiotic
great people in the Brawl threads. I'm mildly offended by your vitriol, Blackadder.

:laugh:

I'm predicting Ridley. Again.

Smooth Criminal

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
I've been hoping for the music from Fountain of Dreams/Dreamland 64 Stage. I loved those songs and I'm really hoping they make a return.

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
I don't know what the update will be about, so I'll draw from my desires.

Zelda. Sakurai needs to provide us with more info on Zelda. He has gone 122 days without giving Zelda any specific update. No special moves or Final Smash for her for four months. The newcomers are cool and all, but I think he should use tomorrow and the following weeks to tend after the veterans' profile pages. So far, Link's is the only one that feels "complete".

Blackadder

Smash Master
Don't crop me in with those
idiotic
great people in the Brawl threads. I'm mildly offended by your vitriol, Blackadder.
I lol'd for real. :laugh:

I'm predicting Ridley. Again.

Smooth Criminal
With Dedede haveing been seen recently, I can't say I expect to see any newcomer for at least 2 or 3 weeks now. As for next week, I expect some really mundane and dull stuff. Mainly things that we already know from E4A.

But Sakurai could always suprise me!

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Sakurai mindgames are epic, man. Take a look at Pokemon Trainer; he was the ultimate mind****. You never know with this guy.

A large part of me wants to agree with your logic (and it does), but I like clinging on to my lofty hopes. I'm hoping Sakurai throws another newcomer or veteran our way to whet our appetites. Call me selfish, but---**** it---I want me some characters!

Smooth Criminal

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
Well, he has no pattern. Im sincerely hoping for something new, but we have a lot of stuff we already know that needs to get filtered through.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
I predict a character tonight.
just to throw us off, its very unpredictable.
Thats never happened before, but I'm going to scream if the next vetran isn't Falcon, or at least Gannondorf, I've been waiting for ages for those characters.

Any way I predict Norfair, Mario Circut, a how to play update or music... maby a characters special moves but I'm not so sure, hopefully I will be suprised as DeDeDe was a good update but I honestly was expecting him, seems like most of the characters I REALLY want to see aren't going to be updated in awhile.

shanus

Smash Hero
Thats never happened before, but I'm going to scream if the next vetran isn't Falcon, or at least Gannondorf, I've been waiting for ages for those characters.
yeah im just praying for falcon and dorf now, and will continue praying for the KNEEEE

Top Bottom