• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

iMichael

Smash Lord
Veteran - C. Falcon

Newcomer - WW Link

Item: Lip Stick

Stage: Mario Circuit

Technique: Crawling

EliteSmashArtist27

Smash Cadet
WHy did it only have to be Munchlax? That really sucks. it should have been a double update or something else, that thing is just annoying, it better do something cool like evolve into Snorlax when it eats enough or something. I think for tomorrow we're due for a returning character, probably Ganondorf. Just wondering though, all new characters introduced with the updates have been introduced with a "Warning, Challenger Approaching" Does that mean that they are all supposed to be unlocked or just that they are new to the Series
P.S. IF it's a new character, it should be Birdo

iMichael

Smash Lord
WHy did it only have to be Munchlax? That really sucks. it should have been a double update or something else, that thing is just annoying, it better do something cool like evolve into Snorlax when it eats enough or something. I think for tomorrow we're due for a returning character, probably Ganondorf. Just wondering though, all new characters introduced with the updates have been introduced with a "Warning, Challenger Approaching" Does that mean that they are all supposed to be unlocked or just that they are new to the Series
P.S. IF it's a new character, it should be Birdo
Yeah our updates have been disappointing lately, but I'm just happy that we do get updates. When I first came to the smashboards I too wanted Birdo. Then people laughed:laugh: now I know why they were laughing....Birdo would only do good as an AT....she was kind of like an AT in Melee just she didn't come out of and trophy case(whatever it is)

EliteSmashArtist27

Smash Cadet
Yeah our updates have been disappointing lately, but I'm just happy that we do get updates. When I first came to the smashboards I too wanted Birdo. Then people laughed:laugh: now I know why they were laughing....Birdo would only do good as an AT....she was kind of like an AT in Melee just she didn't come out of and trophy case(whatever it is)
I think that despite her misrepresentation Birdo still has a chance to become a playable character, along with Waluig. It's not too far out of the way, the pokemon character charizard was a pokeball item and now hes a playable character, it may happen ;)i

iMichael

Smash Lord
I think that despite her misrepresentation Birdo still has a chance to become a playable character, along with Waluig. It's not too far out of the way, the pokemon character charizard was a pokeball item and now hes a playable character, it may happen ;)i
No dude....Birdo is not going to be a playable character...

tonight: stage -> Mario Circuit

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Come on people... you have been predicting Ness and CF forever now...

Zelda Special Moves would be great as it would settle the Sheik debate... (I'm still guessing Pikachu's though)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They never have anything good on a tuesday...

That would be enough to suspect something good actually accuring...

New Character...C'mon Geno!!!

Make those haters eat their words!!!

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
I think we're due for a character update. I especially think we'll be getting someone's counterpart. Most of big franchises with multiple characters have two already: Mario, DK, pokemon, etc. I think the Starfox series will be getting its second char tonight.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I want something unpredictable... Not Lucas (please no. Ness should be in first!).

However, I'm doubting it will be a character at all. Probably an AT, an item, or something to that effect.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
It was... I remember... (I think...)

Oh wait, I might be thinking of the Mario/Link update... but I think Kirby and Pika were updated the same day...

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
ATs are terrible IMO... I don't know why but I absolutely HATE item updates...

Newcomers
Music
Returning Characters
Stages
Game Modes/Subspace Emissary
Items
Horrible blue Wiimote updates

in that order...

Pima

Smash Journeyman
Tonight's How To Play: Extra A attack, or a Final Smash, we haven't had one of those in far too much time

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Both sets - Mario/Link and Kirby/Pikachu - were double updates.

I actually have all updates recorded in an HTML file in a calendar format, just for times like these. :D

Also to keep track for when I have to catch someone up in a hurry, like when my stepbros come to visit every other weekend.

Blackadder

Smash Master
There.
Lin AT confirmed.

As someone I know on the net just stated;
"This week needs to get epic and FAST. I'm getting sick of boring crap"

I'm still holding Sakurai to some character updates he owes us...

Weed

Smash Lord
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NONONONONONONONONO
THIS IS FAKE ALL FAKE

**** SAKURAI GOD ****ING ****IT
WHY?!?!?!
JUST LEAVE HER OUT OF THE GAME WHY DONT YOU?!
That's bull****.

Well, at least I can look forward to Halo in a couple of weeks..

Top Bottom